Poz Breeding The Gym Stud

Don's a longtime fuck bud who drives a truck and cums to town about three or four times a year. He's in his mid-50s, about 6-foot-1 and maybe 160 pounds of lean muscle with a wasted AIDS look that makes my ass quiver. Although I'm mostly top, I always swap loads with him because he's such a hot nasty poz fucker. He's not on any meds and has a viral load in the hundreds of thousands, and I love getting his strain in my guts as often as possible to recharge my own death seed.

He was in town last weekend, and when I went to his motel room Sunday he had a surprise for me: a hot young stud I recognized from my gym, naked, stoned and lying face down on the bed. He was in his mid to late 20s, with an All American, clean-cut look and a nicely muscled body that he worked out every morning with his boyfriend at the same gym that I go to. Don hooked up with him online. where the guy's profile said he was neg and only played safe.

"Not anymore," Don said with a nasty grin.

It turns out that the gym boy was a DL whore who cheated on his boyfriend often, hooking up with guys for blow jobs but nothing more. But as soon as he had arrived at Don's room, he went straight for the pot and beer and got so stoned that he passed out.

Don had already dumped three loads of toxic juice in the boy's raw pussy, and I could see it dripping out onto the sheets under him. I felched and swallowed some of that sweet cream but left plenty to lube my fat meat as I shoved it all inside his cunt in one stroke. Gymboy stirred and tried to move away, but I easily had him pinned and it wasn't long before he went limp as I worked Don's AIDS bug into his now shredded pussy.

Don gave him a huge hit of Jungle Juice, and the poor fucker just moaned and held on to the mattress while I pistoned inside his hole and talked nasty about breeding him with my death seed. It was so fucking hot to be pozzing this pretty boy, knowing he'd probably pass it on to his boyfriend, and I flooded his guts with a huge wave of poz juice. I wanted to taste it out of his sweet ass, but his hole was so hot and juicy that I kept stroking until I shot a second load in his guts.

I collapsed on his back, and before I knew it Don was behind me with his hard eight inch rod that he rammed up my shitter. I was worried that the motion would force too much of my own juice to seep out of gymboy's hole, but it wasn't long before I was hard and getting ready to spew another load in his guts while Don fucked me. I waited for Don to shoot, wanting to feel his hot AIDS seed flow into me as close as possible to spewing my own poison into the boy. After a few minutes, Don slammed his cock deep inside, and I could feel the head expand and pulse as he injected my bug fix deep inside my guts, and I followed with a third load for gym boy.

The boy moved a bit and moaned in a stupor, which Don fed with a steady supply of pot, beer, poppers and his eight-inch cock to suck. Don and I swapped a couple of poz loads and piss with each other, then each of us gave gym boy one more before I left. Don said he planned to bring some other poz pigs over to pump the gym stud full of AIDS bug all night.

I don't know what happened after that, and I wondered if the kid would recognize me this week at the gym. But I haven't seen him since he was on his belly in the motel with poz bug dripping from his gaping cunt....

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...