Fuck Machine

NLbear

Has anyone ever used a fuck machine? Either as a bottom on yourself or as a top on a bottom (or two Bottoms)?

I saw an ad from Fortroff and watched the video on their website (see: http://www.forttroff.com/product/81000.html )

It looks like it can go as long and deep and hard as you want. For when there is no top around or to prepare for a fuck later?

Curious to hear if anyone has used one and what the experience was like. Of course the real thing is better but I would love to try it to see what it feels like.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Also curious about fuck machines - looks so hot and they can pound your hole pretty fast!

And that ois one hot video! Makes me wanna run out and get one..but..a bit pricey!

Edited by BBPaulZA
  • Upvote 1

I almost bought one the other day. Yes it is pricey, but imagine just being plowed for hours and hours...

I just find the sound off-putting plus not sure where to store it when mommy comes to town 

Just set it up in mommy's room.  She might enjoy taking a ride.

• Like 1

I bought a cheap one called the "Inflatable love lounger".  The piston doesn't have enough force to get inside my hole though, so it was kinda lame.  I guess the more expensive ones might have a better motor.  If your hole is really loose, i guess it could work.  It takes four D size batteries, no option for plugging it in.

Guest Kloik

Tried a fuck machine once...plowed me nice and deep and hard to for a good while. Am saving up for one though and dont really care if its loud or not as long as its not too loud. But im pretty sure i will be the loudest in the room ;) i would probably spend my days off just riding it all day and all night long