Street Pickup After Work

This hasn't happened to me in years, but I got off the Tube tonight and was heading to the supermarket to get some stuff on the way home. As usual there were some hotties but didn't think much about it. I was walking along the street and noticed a guy in front of me looking back from time to time. I looked back, to see who he was looking at. Turned out there was no-one behind me, so I finally realised he was looking at me!

He turned off into a side street and when I reached the corner I looked down and sure enough he was there waiting. I thought "fuck it" and followed. He looked back again a couple of time and saw I was following, then he crossed the road to his place. He left the front door open and I followed. He was standing on the stairway and asked me to hang on. This was the first chance to check each other out properly and he was sexy. Probably late 30s. I waited while he went into his flat, then after a few minutes he was standing on the stairway, stark naked with a raging boner. I followed him in and no questions asked got on his knees in the hallway. He had a small ring of hair around his cunt but was smooth otherwise. 

It was pretty clear what he wanted, so I stripped off and spat on his cunt. He reached behind him, grabbed my cock then backed onto it. He was pretty tight at first, but didn't take me long to get up inside him. By this time I was fucking horny and wanted it to last, but after about 10 minutes I couldn't hold off and blew my load up his cunt. 

"Cheers mate hope to see you again" was my signal to leave. Good enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...