Biggest Regret?

AZBBSLUT

I've been turned on by poz guys for at least 10 years. And I used to get hit on by them all the time or they wanted to hook up, but being in my 20's and coming from a small town, I thought if I converted, I would be dead in a matter of years. So I turned down so many poz guys it isn't funny. Now that I'm comfortable with poz guys and having sex with them, it seems almost impossible to find some poz cum. How ironic. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

My  biggest regret is not starting sooner.  Should have started when I was 18 and a tall twink.  I was 6'3" 150 and 5% body fat.  I was so scared at that time, but know I could have scored more cock. 

• 11 months later...

i have two.

one huge regret is that i started having gay bb sex way too late in life, i didnt have the confidence to leave my girlfriend when i was in my teens/twenties, and then i was stuck in a long-time gay relationship with one guy for yeaaars.. i never really explored my sexuality fully until i was nearly 30, when me and my boyfriend decided to have an open relationship

i feel like i have missed out on so much in life, sure i can still do stuff now, but we all know its not as fun as it would have been when i was a teen/twenty-something.

my other main sex-regret isnt a huge one, more of a "what-if"... when i was about 11 i was hiding under the bed with a male friend and his other friend and one suggested we play with each other's privates.. i was so embarassed i didnt say anything, and before any of us agreed to even start anything, his mum found us and told us to get out from under the bed. i always looked back and wished id had the confidence to say "yeah, lets!"

but hey ho.

Used to go to this great sex club in Silverlake back in the 90's called "King of Hearts." There was a guy that I used to fuck on a regular basis that was smokin' hot. We'd see each other outside and then go into a glory hole booth. He was poz/wasting and fucking his hole was one of the huge pleasures of life. His ass was pretty flat and it was awesome. He loved having me shoot inside him and I loved doing it. I wish I had let him return the favor by letting him shoot his load inside me.

Years ago I used to work for a pest control company.  One of my customers was a gay restaurant/cafe. The owner was exuberantly gay, and reminded me a bit of Gary Neuman.  He seemed to have an attraction to me, and when I spoke to the sales person who sold them the service, he said that the owner had commented that I had a nice ass.

He called occasionally to request this & that to control the pests at his business.  The info said they closed at 11pm, so I always made the appointments to arrive around then.  He would be there alone and we'd talk about the problem areas.  They were often in storage areas, hidden from view.  He would stare DEEPLY into my eyes, and i would have long pregnant pauses when replying to him. My mind kept begging him to make the first move, to push me to his knees to devour his cock & blow him. There were even times when i bent down in front of him to spray insecticide or to place a trap.  i longed for him to just grab me around the hips and thrust his bare throbbing cock deep into my cavity in that closet, but unfortunately he never did.

One night i was making a service call and he said he had an unusual proposition for me.  My mind screamed "Oh yesyesyesyes," but his proposition was only to offer me an espresso.  I drank it at commented how delicious it was and was about to comment on how it was making me horny, but the words caught in my throat and i stopped mid-sentence.  Not long after that, his cafe closed.

That was about twenty years ago.  It was the closest I've ever come to having gay sex.  I still masturbate to what could have been.  i still google his business to try and remember his name, to find out where he is, if he still remembers me, to see if he (was ever) is interested in showing me they pleasures of man to man passion.

Guest ff-whole

Lately, I have had a lot of time on my hands [unfortunately not much sex around] but I was thinking about the regrets thing again...

I still mean it when I say that most of us, and me definitely, have to mature into how far and into what we want to go... Maybe as a bisexual even more so...

Never the less I had some time to look over some extremely hot female-many males and male-and many males gangbang movies with a lot of cum flowing freely into mouths, assholes and of course also female pussies - on a side note; damn I wish I could have been born as a female, can you imagine... three holes to be filled with hot loads of sperm....????

Anyway, I wish I had mature much sooner and while I back-packed at my young age [21 until 28] I had matured sooner and broken of with my family sooner. As it is I don't see them anymore anyway, and I could have had the good riddance much earlier and spared me the headaches they gave me...

If, like I said, would have matured earlier into gay sex, I would have gone into movies and other really hot and slutty sex...

Now I am over 56 and not in the 'market' anymore I think....

This year I have a couple decisions to make and some money to save, and then I will try some new things I hope...

And what the fuck ! Why not hey..?

By the way... anybody coming on vacation to the Island of Bonaire in the Caribbean, send me a message...

Instead of plunging into the sea and diving... do some diving into my open hole and fill me up... ;-)

IMG 20150512 181735

With respect to sex, I have two that are big enough to be biggest:

First, I wish I had thought that I was more of a catch than I did when I was younger. I always started every interaction assuming the other guy wasn't interested. I'm not saying I *was* a catch (although when I look at pics of myself from when I was 20 I wonder what the heck I was complaining about) - just that I would have enjoyed everything I did a lot more, and I would have probably done even more of it, which is saying a lot.

Second, and maybe this is connected to the first, I wish I hadn't been so jealous of other bottoms. Sure, I'm still insatiable, and I love being the one bottom milking every cock in the room, building, ... city limits ;)  But it's only recently that I stopped envying or even resenting other bottoms getting their fair share. In short, I guess I never really learned to play well with others when I was a kid, which for one thing isn't a very nice way to be, and for another probably resulted in me missing out on some good times and decent friendships.

Oh wait - there's a third, having to do with a circus sized cock on an Arab dude at a Paris bathhouse, but I'll save that story for another time.

Edited by bottomforsize
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting thread got me thinking.

Years ago I was in Blackpool one rainy winter Wednesday evening.The bar had a stripper on but it was quite empty, anyway he'd did his show and then stayed in the bar for a while. I remember chatting to him at the door on the way out, it was pissing down, he had to drive back to Manchester and wasn't in the mood. So why didn't I invite him back to my hotel room duh...

A couple of weeks ago I was at home during the daytime. A delivery man buzzed on the intercom asking whether I would take a parcel for a neighbour. I refused and saw him a few minutes later on the stairwell, a young short Latino looking guy - he looked over his shoulder twice at me and I didn't get the message....

I think I need to reinstall my gaydar.

J

I have two big regrets:

The first regret is that when I was in junior high, there was a hot guy with a big dick with a nice treasure trail who kept making signs that he was interested in me and, most likely, wanted to play around.  we saw each other a few times until I graduated from high school and kept pussing out to just get together with him after school for whatever reason and see what would happen.  Which leads to the second regret.

My send regret is that I was so in the closet that I did not enjoy my youth and to experience gay sex until I was 18.  Wish I started at 15 with the hot jock guy from school. 

• 2 months later...

If I knew now what I did then, I would have been more aggressive with trying to seduce guys. I would have been the biggest whore in the world getting fucked left and right. I turned 34 in May, and After my assault years ago, I was so terrified in getting nailed that I was celibate for 8 years, just to find out now that I am probably a bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest regrets are that I didn't discover the joy of bottoming for anal sex until the age of 33 and then waited almost another 5 years before I went bare for the first time and got a load in my ass. I had a lot of hot oral sex in my late teens and 20's but oh how much hotter it would have been if I had let them fuck loads up my ass.

Oh well, the past is past and I've been doing my best to catch up on lost opportunities since I realized my place is to be a load taking power bottom.