Steamworks Fun

Last week I was in Chicago. I de died to go to Steamworks. It was a Wednesday afternoon so I was not expecting too much.

I rented a room and showered good. Then I use their bathroom to clean out with my douche tube. I then went back to my room door open and on my stomack.

Maybe 10 minutes went by and this young firm Latino guy came in. In put his dick to my mouth and started to suck him. I could see he was wearing a wedding band. I asked him what he liked and he said he wanted to get off.

After a few minutes he left. I expected not to see him again. I wandered around and sho him roaming the halls.

I went back to my room and he came inside again. I sucked him some more and asked him what he liked. He said what I was doing was fine.

Then all,of sudden him climbed on top of me. I slid his dick in my ass in one swift motion. No mention of a rubber. He was fucking me and he whispered he was going to shoot. I grabbed his ass so he could not pull out. He moaned and then I could feel him cumming. He shot three times.

He got soft and fell out. I could feel the sheet wet with is cum that had leaked out of my ass. He said that was hot and was going to shower. He then siad he had never fucked anyone in the ass before. He said he loved it. So did i

• Upvote 3