My Wish And Fear Fiction

“You want him bred do you?” 

I heard my boyfriend telling him to do what he feels.  That was followed by hands gripping my hips harder and the cock that had been fucking me for the past ten minutes or so being thrust harder and faster into my ass.  Shortly his rhythm slowed and he slammed his pelvis against my ass and heard him telling me, “Take it all boy!”  He slowly worked his cock in and out before pulling out altogether.

“How many times has he been bred so far?”  I heard him ask.  My boyfriend responded that he was the third guy so far.  I heard my last breeder guessing that I had at least four loads in my ass now, because he had left the first one inside me because he was afraid that he wouldn’t be allowed to cum in me.  As my boyfriend administered another round of poppers, he asked if he felt the need to cum again.  Unfortunately, he said he was done for the moment.  I would have offered to suck him hard again, but the penis gag my boyfriend had strapped on me kept me from doing so.

For a moment I wanted to tell my boyfriend I wanted this to stop, being fucked and bred by strangers, but I knew I didn’t want it to.  I wanted to continue being fucked by strange cock after cock, not caring who they were, just knowing that the only reason they were there was to unload and unload in my ready ass.  The pig in me wanted my ass used and my feeling that I was finally a cumdump.

The door clicked as he left and my boyfriend checked his phone again.  He told me that another guy was on the way and asked me if I was ready.  I moaned past the gag as I felt the cum oozing down my scrotum.  I wanted them to hurry and fill my hungry ass with another cock.  My boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed and fingered my ass, poking the cum back into my hole.  I wanted him inside me but he just kept playing.

It seemed an eternity until the next knock on the door.  My boyfriend got up and opened the door to let my next sperm donor in.  It was a brief conversation ending with yes, cum in him, I want him fucked.

He wasn’t the largest cock that had fucked me but he felt so good as he entered.  He was somewhat verbal, but mostly talking to my boyfriend and continuing to use me as a fuck hole.  The conversation was about how good my ass felt, he could tell I had already been fucked and cum in, and he loved using the cum as the lube for his fucking.  After several minutes he asked my boyfriend if he could cum inside me, he was told to load me up.  After about a minute or so more intense thrusting he slammed himself against my ass and grunted loudly. 

“Take that you pussy boy.”  He whispered.  I was beside myself as my boyfriend stuck the tiny bottle against my nose again.  Where was the next guy?  Or was my boyfriend ready to call this off and breed me himself?

There was another knock on the door before the guy pulled his cock out.  “The next breeder?” came the question.  The door was opened, letting one guy in and, shortly the other guy out.  No words were exchanged before I felt another cock again, then inside my asshole.  This guy knew what he was there for.  He fucked like he would never get pussy again and simply grunted as he apparently came inside my ass.  He quickly dismounted and left.

After hearing the door click shut my boyfriend released the penis gag and asked me if I wanted more or was I ready to go home.  I answered him by asking if he was through watching me being fucked.  His phone pinged and there was a knock on the door.  He thrust the gag back and strapped it tight.  I was about to get more strange cock. 

The knock on the door was, I later learned, a heavy set black man.  All I knew at the time was that a very thick cock was thrust into my cummy ass and it still was uncomfortable for several minutes.  He kept up a steady thrusting to the point I was wondering if he was ever going to cum.  My hole was numb by now but I was aware that it was full of cock.  No pain but only a quiet pleasure.  He slowed for a moment then stopped.  He shortly started fucking again.  Out of the corner of my vision I could see a clock and determined that he had been fucking my ass raw for nearly twenty minutes.  He suddenly started grunting and stabbed his cock into my ass about four or five times then stopped with his cock completely inside me.  I felt his cock throbbing in my ass, telling me his cum was being pumped into me which made me work my anal muscles to try to get it all.

Turns out that, while being fucked by the thick black dude, I hadn’t noticed that two other guys had knocked and entered the motel room.  My ass wasn’t empty for long.  This new guy was intense and knew what he wanted.  His intent was to fuck a willing ass, get off and leave, which is exactly what he did.  I couldn’t tell for sure that he came inside me but he dismounted and left quickly which made me sure he had.  That left the next guy.

Apparently he had a conversation with my boyfriend while watching.  He climbed on the bed and placed his cock against my well used asshole.  His cock slipped inside easily which I liked.  His thrusting fell into a comfortable rhythm that continued for several minutes. His stroking never faltered as I heard him telling both of us that he was about to seed my ass.  I heard his breathing get a bit ragged and felt him stabbing my ass with his cock and stopping.  I’m not sure but I think I felt a warm feeling and his cock throbbing. 

I was expecting him to slowly pull out and leave.  He leaned down and almost spooned me, then started slowly thrusting again.  He finally told me that he was ready for the second round.  This round took nearly thirty minutes for him to stumble in his stroking.  Three minutes later by the clock I could see, he finally pressed his pelvis against my ass and proclaiming that he was cumming. 

My boyfriend pushed the popper bottle against my nose once again, asking if I was ready for more.  I was.

Half an hour went by and no one showed up.  My boyfriend finally let me remove the penis gag and asked me how I felt.  I was happy as hell, living out a fantasy, being fucked by a bunch of anonymous guys. 

He asked me how I felt about having been fucked bare by so many men.  I told him that it was the thrill of a lifetime, something that I had wanted since the first time I had been fucked bare.  I could see the bulge in his trousers so I asked him to fuck me.  He stood up and pulled his magnificent cock out but insisted that I suck him off.  I started sucking and he came in my mouth within a couple minutes.  Knowing that he’s multiorgasmic, I insisted he fuck me and leave the next load in my ass with the rest.  He declined but said I could suck him off if I wanted his cum again.  I was puzzled so he explained that he was only going to suck him off until the HIV screening came clean.  I was still puzzled until he told me that the ad he had run listed me as a cumdump, no loads refused, especially poz loads. 

I was beside myself and asked him how he could run such an ad. 

It was a month or so before I had anything to do with him again.  I hadn’t seen the ad, much less read it.  His comment had scared me and I had the testing done.  I came out clean, no HIV or anything else.  I felt lucky.

Strangely after the test results came back, he texted me wanting to get together.  I thought long and hard about it.  I broke down and met him.  After sucking him off, we had our between round conversation so I asked him again.  He told me that it had been my fantasy and he wanted to help me live it out.  I asked about the ad and he came clean that the part about the poz loads.  He had just mentioned that to scare me.  I told him that didn’t sound right, but since he told me to head for the bedroom and drop my panties, I didn’t question it at the time IF he fucked me.  After he left his load in my ass that time I asked again.  He told me that he hadn’t liked the idea of me being fucked bare but I had insisted and he felt obliged to help me fulfill the scenario as I wanted.  He was scared also but wanted to please me. 

I was beside myself at that point.  I didn’t know whether to hug him or slug him.  I finally settled on hugging him. 

I got another load of cum in my ass for that hug.

• Upvote 2