Memories Of The Fort

The Fort was a pub in East London, which was a sleazy, dark old victorian building which held boots-only days on Wednesdays and Saturdays. It was the kind of place no one admitted to going to, but a lot of people did, and you could fuck wherever you wanted, even at the bar, and few people used condoms.  The regulars were pretty sleazy too, mostly trolls and one or two young guys like myself drawn to the danger like moths to a flame.  Sadly, its gone now, torn down for housing.

I had only been there once or twice and on each occasion had come away with a couple of loads in my arse, but I was still neg.

Part 1

One Wednesday I went in, paid my fee, and was given a locker key. It was gone 2.30 so the owner had turned the lights down and the music up loud. I could see naked men walking around in the gloom as I headed to the bar for a drink. Someone caressed my arse, and I turned to see a middle aged guy, lean and olive skinned, veins standing out on his wasted thighs and a bulging belly above a long, thick cock with a cock ring around the base.  I gave him a timid smile. "Hi."

He smiled back "Nice arse," He replied with a slight Italian accent.  Something about him mesmerized me, which he seemed to recognise as he guided me over to some chairs.  He made me lift my legs and probed my hole with his finger. I was dry and a bit nervous.  "Push it out," he ordered, "push it onto my finger."

I lowered my legs. "I need some lube" I made to get up to get some when he said "Sure, but no condoms, okay?"   He held my gaze and I shivered with excitement and revulsion.

I returned to the chair with some sachets of lube.  He lifted my legs again, tore one open and smeared the cool lube onto my arsehole.  His finger slid in easily and he encouraged me to push my hole open.  "They like it like this," he said, "puffy and open pussy, eh?"

With his other hand, he smeared lube on his cock and began to jack it off as his finger slid in and out of me.

"Are.. are you..y'know, poz?" I asked, my cheeks reddening with embarrassment.

He laughed. "Sure!" He said." 20 years and without meds."

His finger slid deliciously in and out of me as he encouraged me to open myself until my pussy was gaping and wet.

I saw other naked men standing at the bar watching us, their erect cocks testament to the excitement of what they were watching.  Suddenly his finger withdrew and he crouched over me, sliding his cock into me in a single, unexpected, delicious rush.

"W..wait !..." I gasped, squirming on the hard wooden seat as his cock started to slide in and out.

"Okay," he said, and slid out of me, sitting back on his chair and sipping his beer.  I was breathing hard, and my hands were shaking with excitement.  "How many times you been here?" he asked.

"A couple."

"Been barebacked?"  I nodded in reply.  "Well, you better get dressed and go, because if you bareback here you're gonna get knocked up sooner or later," he continued.

His words shocked me.  T he was right but I also recognised the hunger in me his words created.

I sipped my drink, then hesitantly raised my legs. He smiled, leaned forward and thrust his disased cock into me again, sliding it slowly and lasciviously in and out of my hole.

"Good." He said. " Good. When you join the club, you won't have to worry any more."

He pulled out and grabbed my arm.

"C'mon, let's do this right."

I followed him to the darkroom at the back of the bar, my legs like jelly and my heart pounding with fear and excitement.

Several trolls got off their bar stools and followed us, flabby bodies sweating with excitement.

In the darkroom, I could barely see but the man guided me onto a slimey leather bench somewhere in the middle.

"Kneel !" He said.

I got on to the bench and knelt, resting on my forearms with my arse upraised.

He came around and stood before my face, his drooling cock against my lips and I felt his hands reaching down my back, spreading my cheeks and smearing more lube in my hole.

I couldn't see a thing, but my other senses seemed heightened and I could smell sweat, cum and body odour as I was surrounded by bodies in the darkness.

I felt a hand on my buttock, sliding between the cheeks and seeking out my hole. The italian's hands spread my cheeks further, and suddenly a blunt, thick cock slid into me, and a hairy belly was pressed against my backside. I squealed like a stuck pig, but my friend cupped my face and kissed me in the darkness, whispering that I shouldn't worry, that it was a gift, and after I was pregnant I'd never look back.

The man in me was fucking me hard, and suddenly he pushed deep into me and I felt his cock stiffen as he spurted.

"Oh..no! " I gasped. But now some poppers were thrust under my nose and I felt my resistance going.

The cock left me, I felt a gush of sperm over my balls and knew I had been impregnated.

Before I could move, a second cock slid into my wet hole and began to fuck me, as the italian guy fed me his cock and whispered encouragement in my ear.

Four or five guys had me, and they left my hole puffy, gaping and dripping.

"Now it's my turn." Whispered the guy. " I'm going to give you my babies "

With that, he slid around behind me, and I felt his long, firm cock slde up me.

I pushed back to meet it, tears on my face, knowing I was lost even as he began to shudder and spurt inside me.....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

Part 2

My friend led me out of the darkroom to the bar and bought me a drink. I could see men looking at me and wondered which ones had bred me.

The owner stood behind the bar leering at me as I ordered a beer.

"newbie, eh?" He said.

I felt sperm dripping from me onto my leg and thought "not so new anymore" but just nodded and flushed under his gaze.

His name was Bill, and he had owned the place for about 20 years, apparently.

He smiled at my companion. "Haven't see you for a while, Luigi."

Luigi shrugged and downed his beer. "See you later, kiddo."

He wandered off and I felt used and discarded.

Bill leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"never mind, love. He's a bit of a bastard."

I felt movement next to me and turned to see an oldish man, about 60 or so, heavy set with drooping tits and a straggly beard.

Bill said "Whats your name, kid?"

I told him Ian.

"Ian, this is Terry. Been coming here for 10 years and is the dirtyist sod here."

The spunk dripping down my leg and the warmth of the body next to me has got me hard and Terry grinned at me.

"Nice," He said.

"Luigi just broke the lad in, and he's feeling a bit confused. Give him a ride and make him feel better, eh luv?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

I saw sweat on Bill's forehead and realised he got off on watching the filthiness in his pub.

Terry grinned at me, revealing broken and blackened teeth.

"Sure, "He said, bending forward over the bar and pulling his arse cheeks apart. The dark crease glistened with lube and, as I watched, a drool of cum leaked from the slit.

My cock was stiff as a poker by now and I shivered with lust.

"Well?" Said Bill "Climb on, kiddo."

I got behind the old man and positioned my cock between his buttocks. Bill craned over the bar, licking his lips in excitement as he watched me slide into Terry.

It was incredible, hot, wet and smooth but also wicked and degrading to be fucking this old troll where everyone could see.

Terry grunted softly with pleasure, pushing his arse back to meet me as Bill stared intently at my cock slding in and out.

"Dirty sod, ain't he? "Bill breathed. " Bet you can feel a few loads up there on yer cock?"

I slid in and out feeling the cum rising in my balls until, with an explosion of pleasure, the most incredible orgasm washed over me and I spurted deep inside the old man.

"Oh yeah," Terry breathed " Shoot that lovely spunk up me!"

I gasped and shuddered until I'd finished, then slid my cock out of him, noting the gush of sperm which dripped over his balls.

"Nice one, sunshine." winked Bill, and went off to serve a customer.

Terry sighed happily and sank down onto a bar stool as I stood panting next to him, my softening cock wet with cum.

"Thanks," he said. "What's your name?"

"Ian," I replied.

"Saw you with Luigi earlier. Dirty bastard. Did he fuck you?"

I nodded.

"You poz?"

I shook my head, and he raised an eybrow and laughed."

"Blimey! You must want it bad then, you must have taken several hot loads in the darkroom."

I felt relaxed talking to him, as he perched on the stool with my cum inside him without a care in the world.

"You sure you want this?" He asked.

I hadn't really thought directly about it, but I was so excited and turned on by being in this pigsty I could only blush and nod my head.

He turned to face me, his tits sagging onto his chest and a long, thin erection standing up below his belly.

"I've been poz for a long time. Not on meds any more. What the fuck? I want to have a good time and I like my cum being potent."

He leaned forward and kissed me full on the mouth. His slimey tongue slid into me and his breath smelled strongly of beer and tobacco.

I gasped with disgust, then gave myself over to it, revelling in kissing this dirty, diseased old man., knowing I was descending into lust and degradation.

He pulled back and smiled at me.

"Come on then, loverboy"

There was a sling to one side of the bar.

He led me over to it and made my lie back. The leather was slimey with cum and lube.

He lifted my feet into the stirrups and tied the belt around my abdomen, then stood back and grinned wickedly, wanking his cock in anticipation.

"Well now," He said "Weren't planning on going anywhere soon were you? I've got a few friends who'd like a crack at knocking you up."

He pushed some poppers into my hand.

"Take a good sniff, mate. Did you think you were going to get away with coming here? You're about to get what you deserve."

He disappeared and left me, legs wide and arse open to the world.

I saw Bill grinning at me from the bar as I sniffed the poppers, and then a shadow fell across me and I looked up to see the sling surrounded with eager, sweating  men and my heart lurched with excitement...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

It was like a vision from hell - the dim, red glow from the bar, the loud pounding music, and the pale sweaty bodies and grinning faces surrounding me.

They were like a pack of dogs with a bitch in heat, fighting to get at my helpless body as I lay in the sling.

I felt lube being smeared over my hole and then someone pushed their way into position between my legs and I was staring at a skinny, balding man with hollow cheeks and piercing eyes. His arms were like sticks as he grabbed my thighs with his boney fingers and thrust his cock into me. It was long and thin and slid easily into me like a snake, and then he began to slide it slowly in and out, pushing the sling back and forth to meet his thrusts.

His body was mostly in shadow from the crowd around us, but then someone dipped their head to suck my cock and a shaft of red light from the bar fell across his wasted body and I saw the biohazard tattoo on his belly.

My heart froze. Although I had been fucked by men who said they were poz, this was definately the real thing and I knew I was being fucked by someone who was not only poz, but looked as if they had AIDS.

I started to panic a little. What was I doing?

Then Terry's face thrust against mine and he kissed me so long and deep it left me breathless and excited.

"Shhhh now," he whispered. "Don't it feel good to have that poz cock in you?"

I groaned as the man's thrusts were faster, more urgent and I could sense he was about to cum.

Terry grinned evilly at me.

"It'll soon be over, matey. Don't fight it. Just accept."

He bent and kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth and his hands around my face as the top in me gave a loud grunt of triumph and I felt the wetness around his pulsating cock and knew he was infecting me.

I groaned and shuddered with the filthiness of it, kissing Terry back with hunger.

I had never been so excited.

"Good, good." He whispered. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I could only nod as he glanced back and watched the next guy climb into position and slide a fat cock into my dripping hole.

"Here comes the next one - I wonder who the daddy will be?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

the fort was fucking amazing. 

it was hot from the start. stripping off with guys watching. always a major turn on when I bent down to tie up my shoelaces. i'd make a point of showing off my cunt while i did it. pretty much without fail there'd be at least one guy checking it out. best time was when i was doing up my laces i felt a finger slip inside. when i turned round a young black guy was there smiling at me. he was fucking dripping precum, so without another word i just braced myself against the locker and in he went. 

awesome!

• Upvote 1