ljypeels

Part 4. The Real Men

They were all in military fatigues. I counted five men in total, each one bigger and taller than the last. The final two actually had to duck when entering the room to avoid hitting their heads. 

After letting them in, my brother walked back to the bed and yanked Antoine off. "You say you wanna get fucked by men," he sneered. "Then what the fuck are you doing with little boycunts like this?" 

Jack pointed to the 5 enormous black men standing behind him. "See these giant motherfuckers here?" he said. "Now these are what I call "real men"; they're the biggest, meanest motherfucking drill instructors the Marine Corps has ever seen. For as long as I've known them, they've been culling the herd by turning out weak whiteboy recruits and pimping them out to ex-con gangbangers who wanna relive the thrill of raping skinheads in prison." 

"And if they can do that to Marine recruits," he continued, "just imagine what they can do to you."

Jack turned to the smallest one in the group. "You take first round, bro," he said, "you know the drill." The man nodded and took off his fatigues.

Even as the smallest in the group, this guy was still huge--probably 6'5" or so and over 250 pounds. He was also one of the hairiest black men I'd ever seen. A jet-black thicket of hair covered every inch of his body except his head, which he had shaved bald. His cock matched the rest of his body--huge, hairy, and uncut.

The Marine walked over, and without a word, forced my mouth open and shoved in the head of his hardening cock.  

Even half-hard, his cock was too thick for my mouth. When he tried to push it in more, I felt a searing pain in the corners of my mouth as the skin began to tear. I grunted out in pain, and I heard Jack say, "Hey buddy, why don't we give his mouth a rest? He's drugged up and feeling no pain right now, but his face did get a pretty nasty beatdown earlier."

My Marine fucker just shrugged and moved to the foot of the bed. He rummaged through his fatigues, pulled out a dirty rag, sprayed something into the rag, and threw it at my face. "If you know what's good for you," was all he said.

The rag was disgusting, covered with reddish-brown stains, presumably from the torn, leaking asses of virgin USMC recruits.

There was also an elastic band attached to either side of the rag, like you see on masks, so it was easy to figure out what I was supposed to do. I took a deep breath and put the rag on like a mask. The smell was awful at first, but after a few seconds I began to feel a warm, tingling sensation that started spreading and relaxing every part of my body, including my boy pussy. Without meaning to, I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

One of the Marines laughed and said, "oh yeah, baby, this little boycunt's ready now."

Two mitt-like hands grabbed my feet and yanked them up, exposing my asshole. I then felt something impossibly thick and blunt brush up against my asshole. Even after two days of being gangbanged by Antoine and his crew, I knew that I wasn't ready for this monster trying to push its way into my pussy, but the pressure against my anus kept growing and growing until my boyhole finally gave in.

It was the most excruciating, white-hot pain I'd ever felt in my life. I tried to run away, but between the nylon restraints, the paralyzing spray, and the fucker's vice-like grip on my feet, all I could do was scream into the rag like a helpless little girl as he shoved the entire length of his horsecock up my ass, shredding his way through my insides until I felt his balls resting against my boycunt.

The other Marines seemed to get excited by the sound of my screams, and began hooting and hollering "oorah!" Spurred on by the others, my fucker immediately began pounding into my hole like a jackhammer, not giving me any time to get used to his cock.

Over the next 5 minutes, the Marine kept on increasing the speed and force of his strokes, eventually building up to an unbelievably frenzied pace that simply destroyed my boycunt. These Marines seemed to enjoy keeping me in a constant state of agony, and hearing my screams get louder and louder. 

But then, just as suddenly as it had started, the violent fucking went away. I remember hearing a noise (like a bell ringing) followed by one of the Marines shouting something, at which point the pummeling just stopped, the Marine pulled out his cock, and let go of my feet.  

With the rag still over my face, I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but after the first Marine moved aside, I felt another Marine quickly taking his place between my legs.  

"Ready?"asked the new Marine as he grabbed my feet and pulled me back up to position.

"Wait, wait, please" I whimpered, "wait; can't we just take a break for 5 minutes, please?"

At that, all of the Marines started laughing. "Yo Jack," I heard one of the Marines say to my brother, "didn't you tell your little bro how this works?"  

I heard another Marine say, "It's a competition, you dirty bimbo. You don't get a break until one of us comes."

I still didn't understand what they were saying. Confused, and desperate to delay the next assault on my pussy for as long as possible, I asked, "what do you mean? What kind of competition?"

"We're being timed, you stupid slut," said the first Marine, still out of breath. "We each take turns fucking you for 5 minutes," he continued, "and the first one to cum inside your nasty little ass wins."  

It took a second or two to sink in. "So... you're going to keep fucking me like this until someone comes inside me in less than 5 minutes?" I asked.

"That's right," said the Marine on deck, "and we'll keep fucking you like this, for however long it takes, until you understand that for a boypussy like you, the only thing that matters is serving the real men of the world, offering your cunt to any man who wants it, and giving pleasure to any man who claims you."

"Now shut the fuck up, little boy" he continued, "and enjoy the next 5 minutes."

To be continued.
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 12

Brother, keep on writing ! You are  doing great!  And please,please promise to  write all the way thru to  an ending!! I  love  the guys who write  for us, but damned if it isn't  a little like  hook up email when a story gets really going-- then  suddenly  there is no more--just like some guy on BBRT all hot for hole and   when the time comes to get his address--he is offline  ARRRGGGHH

But I digress-- please  keep this story going-- you are doing  wonderfully

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Man...hot and well written story. I wonder why the author would just stop? He had such a good thing going! We know from the prologue that he ends up in Egypt with one of his brothers. We don't know which one. Allen is being torn apart by 5 big black Marines. The fact that the first Marine's cock was so big it wouldn't fit in his mouth causing the skin on the sides of his mouth to tear...now that's fucked up, but hot in a perverse way!

So how do we get from the 5min contest to the massive beast in Egypt?

Anyone else notice that all 3 of his brothers are not married? The only one who got married ended up in a divorce. And wasn't the brother who "caught Allen" nude with a black mask on and a raging hard cock? Finally, Antoine. What becomes of him??

Sadly, we may never know.

Everyone, don't misinterpret my post as bitching that the author didn't finish a story. It's actually more curiosity as to what happens and disappointment that we might not ever find out.

Edited by bareall77

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/8/2016 at 2:34 AM, bareall77 said:

Man...hot and well written story. I wonder why the author would just stop? He had such a good thing going! We know from the prologue that he ends up in Egypt with one of his brothers. We don't know which one. Allen is being torn apart by 5 big black Marines. The fact that the first Marine's cock was so big it wouldn't fit in his mouth causing the skin on the sides of his mouth to tear...now that's fucked up, but hot in a perverse way!

So how do we get from the 5min contest to the massive beast in Egypt?

Anyone else notice that all 3 of his brothers are not married? The only one who got married ended up in a divorce. And wasn't the brother who "caught Allen" nude with a black mask on and a raging hard cock? Finally, Antoine. What becomes of him??

Sadly, we may never know.

Everyone, don't misinterpret my post as bitching that the author didn't finish a story. It's actually more curiosity as to what happens and disappointment that we might not ever find out.

Very few of the authors on this site bother to finish their stories.  It is frustrating but unfortunately a reality on this site.