Watched TI's bad influence. Love the scene Pretty-boy RALPH sucks off PETER.

He reminds me of myself a lot. 

I love the desperate need for cum and making sure the tops balls are completely empty. How are you guys? 

Are you as eager to swallow or are you happy just to suck and wait until the top can't hold it any longer? 

Tops, when you have someone like RALPH, do you still prefer to cum in his ass or do would you satisfy his hunger?

• Upvote 1

Guest Kloik

Like to make the tops drained here but prefer it inside me not really into swallowing...but gladly getting there ;) but i do like relieving men with serious cases of blue balls like married men or men who havent busted a good nut in a while.

I much prefer the cum in my hole. If there's the option I'll always get it in me. HOWEVER... i'm a spunk dump so the guy can shove his load up my hole or down my throat. It's up to the guy giving the load. As long as I get it.

I find that prior to and during sex I have an insatiable need for cum. Getting the load/loads is all I can think of. I become obsessed with draining the guys balls. It helps that I've been allowing anyone to fuck me/use my throat. A dick is a dick.

I sucked off 5 guys recently who showered me in cum and piss at the same time. That was hot. Would have preferred them to use my hole too but it was strictly bj only.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Sometimes I want nothing more than a BJ, but more often than not, I wanna fuck, too...and if I'm fucking, I wanna cum in a fuckhole...if the guy is really eager to taste my cum, he can lick my dick clean after.

Best of both worlds! I love the taste of cum but it feels so much better going in my hole. Going ATM after a fuck is best way to experience both. I get to enjoy his load up my ass and then taste it when I suck his cock clean afterwards. My tops never need a cumrag and I never send a top home with a dirty dick. After he drops his load in my ass I suck him clean and send him on his way.