Another Easily Filled "ass Up" Hotel Bottom

vyman

A huge thanks to all the slutty bottoms out there who are more horny than bright!

About 10pm on a Friday night I was getting horned up before bed and decided to troll Craigslist a bit.  Late night Friday to early morning on Saturday is when you catch the horniest bottoms who just haven’t been laid after a long week at work and probably struck out at the bars.  The later it gets, the more desperate they get.

I came across a juicy ad with a decent looking guy and a sweet looking piece of ass in pic to boot, which read:
----Walk in door unlocked, lights out, blindfold on and ass up. You walk in, unzip, lube up, fuck as long or quick as you want, cum and leave. Be under 30, send age, height and weight in first email and I’ll send back the hotel address and room#. When you get here, email me and I’ll unlock the door, turn off lights, get face down and blindfolded on the bed before you come in for your 100% discretion.  I’ll have the lube and condoms on the edge of the bed for you.  Safe play only!!!----

Perfect opportunity for me to get what “I” needed, a load inside a unsuspecting hole.  I emailed my stats…minus 10 yrs, 25 lbs and added an inch…who doesn’t and what the fuck did it matter in this scenario.  He sent me his location and room# and I was off.  I arrived about 20 minutes later at his hotel and emailed.  He responded immediately and I headed for the room.  He’d put a slip of paper in the lock to keep the door from auto locking and I walked in.  It was dark with just one small light on to guide me and I headed for the bed, tossing my clothes into a pile next me I was already hard as a rock hearing just his heavy excited breathing in the silence.  I made sure to unzip slowly to intensify the sound, let my belt hit the floor for an extra twitch from him and drop my shoes with a good hard thump.  I could tell the anticipation and noises had him completely fucking horned up and ready.

I was naked and climbing up behind him as I used my knees to push his legs open further.  I grabbed the lube and started dripping it slowly up and down his ass crack generously before tossing the bottle to the side and starting to let my fingers wander all around that ass crack to find my target.  He was already moaning load for me before I started to slide a finger inside him.  I said “let’s feel that warm hole of yours” and started to rubbing it, fingering him and then sliding two fingers inside him to start stretching that hole a bit.  He was slowly moving his ass a bit and completely into it when I grabbed the condom wrapper and tore it open.  I spit out the wrapper and then made noises with it in my hand before snapping it.  All the sounds he wanted to hear to be safe as I just held the condom in my hand for later and lubed up my bare dick for him.

I aimed for that hole and slowly slid right in, no resistance, no idea he was getting bred and all the pleasure I needed to get off and get off HARD inside this horny fucker.  I started fucking him and nice pace and enjoying the ride for a while until I needed to blast that load.  I pushed a hand down on his back as I picked up the pace and raised my hand with the condom to my mouth.  Using my teeth I started tearing the end to get a nice big hole going for my exit ploy and once I had a big and obvious tear showing I came like a fucking demon inside him and just left my dick pulsing and buried.  He raised his head off the bed but blindfolded and not turning back said “Oh God, you were wearing a condom right?  Did I feel you cum inside me?”  I quickly said “I used it and started pulling out.  I pulled my dick through my wet dicked hand to get it slimed up and then turned it back on him saying “Oh fuck, did you give me a broken condom, DAMN IT YOU ASS!” tossing the condom on his back so he could feel it was wet.  “If this was your plan, you’re fucked up…I’m leaving and you better fucking stay there like you promised so I can just get the hell out of here without the anonymous part being a damn lie too!”.  I got dressed lightening quick as he stayed on the bed blindfolded but now begging and swearing that was an accident and he didn’t do it on purpose.  I just huffed a “Fine, whatever!” as I headed out the door giving an just enough of an aggravated attitude that didn’t scare him but kept the tables turned and then fucking grinned my ass off all the way down the hall and into the elevator.

Sometimes it’s just too easy.  Thanks again to another dumb fuckhole!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...