Part I.

My boy and I had sort of fallen on rough times. Maybe we’d overspent in the last few months and when we both got laid off from work, our savings started to run thin pretty quickly. I went looking for part-time work in my field, but nothing panned out. My boy kept going on interviews, but he never landed a steady gig. With no prospects, we were quickly getting desperate.

Some fuckbuddies invited us out for a drink to catch up, and we kept putting them off since we couldn’t even afford to drink. Before we hit hard times, we’d often go out clubbing with Bobby and Dylan before winding up back at our apartment. Bobby and Dylan were a super cute couple, both in their early twenties, and both super fit. They were, like me and my boy, both pretty versatile, and also like us, they liked raw sex. Whenever we played as a group, we always fucked bare. It was so hot watching Dylan breed my boy. His thick cock would stretch out my boy’s ass good, leaving it loose and sloppy for me to fuck when he pulled out. I loved sloshing around my boy’s ass, feeling Dylan’s cum squelch around my dick as Bobby fucked and bred me.

After we bowed out several weeks in a row, they started getting concerned. They thought we didn’t like them any more. It was embarrassing when we confessed that we couldn’t afford to go out, but they invited us along anyway, saying that they would pay, especially if they could get to fuck us!

Over drinks at our regular bar, they told us that they had fallen on hard times a few months ago, and gotten part time work in a go-go bar to tie them over until real work returned. Bobby said that the boys could make upwards of $500 a night, even if they didn’t do any really dirty stuff, and much more if they were prepared to go all the way with customers. I was so naïve, and asked what ‘all the way’ meant. Dylan started telling stories of lap dances that got out of hand, even once or twice where the guy paying him to dance had a really big cock that worked it’s way out of his pants. Bobby said it was so hot watching his boyfriend dry humping bare dick, and that sometimes, if they were willing to pay more, they would both let guys tease their holes, and maybe even get the head inside them if none of their bosses were looking!

My boy and I had both given up our gym membership a few months ago, to save money, and I was not feeling at my best physically, but my boy had kept up running and doing exercises in our backyard. He looked as great as he ever did, and our friends suggested he go for an audition right away and see if he could get the gig.

Maybe it was the cocktails hitting us hard after not drinking any alcohol for a few months, but my boy was instantly eager. Had we been sober, I’m sure we both would have thought it through better, but he was ready, right away, to go start dancing in his undies to make some good money from strangers. Two hours after starting drinking with Bobby and Dylan, they poured us into their car to drive us over to the gay strip club to meet their boss.

There, in the parking lot, Dylan helped me into the back seat. I was dizzy from the cocktails I had drunk. Bobby helped my boy into the seat, and I heard him chuckle. He said told Dylan that he had seen a glimpse of my boy’s underwear and that it simply wouldn’t do for a proper go-go interview. Of course, a few months of unemployment meant we hadn’t been buying anything we could do without, including cute new underwear. I’m sure we were both wearing last year’s model at best, and stretched out elastic jockstraps at the worst. Bobby and Dylan winked at each other and suggested we make a quick stop on the way to the strip club to get my boy some sexy new undies at a friend’s shop. My boy was clearly getting turned on talking about stripping and sexy underwear, and was rubbing his crotch.

Dylan and Bobby kept watching my boy in the rear view mirror as the car started. It got me hot too to know my boy would soon be shaking his lithe mostly-nude body for money, and I worked my hand down the back of his shorts. It was true that his underwear was stretched out; I could easily get my whole hand into his pants to finger his ass! My boy was wriggling on my hand, as Dylan, in the front passenger seat took out his cock and started wanking. I wondered aloud, “How are we going to pay for new underwear? That stuff can be expensive, and we’re broke!” Bobby assured me that their buddy, who owned the underwear store, would give us a good deal. The way he said it made me ask if my boy might have to do something naughty. Dylan answered, “Absolutely! You’re ok with that, right?” Bobby told me that it was so hot watching Dylan with this guy that he had to join in. As I fingered my boy’s ass, and Dylan jerked his big cock, Bobby told us that their friend, Alex, was really well hung, and really hot. He said, “Alex started by taking Bobby’s measurements, waist and stuff. He had Bobby drop his shorts so he could see how big his dick and balls are. He got out a few choices, leather jockstraps, rubber shorts, and tight g-string bikinis.

Bobby went into a changing room to try the rubber shorts on and then danced for Alex, just like a go-go boy. Alex then had Bobby grind into his lap. Alex got so hard that his dick was straining against his jeans leaving a dark wet spot from his precum. He asked Bobby if he could remove them for him. It was so hot watching Bobby pull that stud’s jeans down. When Alex was just in his boxers, he told Alex to change into the g-string. Bobby did it right there, stripped naked then pulled up the g-string. Alex grabbed Bobby and had him sit down hard on his crotch. Alex’ dick slowly worked it’s way out of the boxer fly. I could see Alex’s precum getting all over Bobby’s ass. Alex pulled the thong aside so his dick could really rub against Bobby’s hole. When it got shiny from so much precum, Alex told Bobby to switch to the jockstrap.

Bobby shimmied out of the g-string, and into the jockstrap. He was so hard that his dick wouldn’t fit into the front pouch. That didn’t seem to bother either of them, and Bobby sat right back down onto Alex’ cock. This time, his hole was totally free, and after a few passes, the head of Alex’ dick went right up Bobby’s ass. I started to freak out a little, and Alex just smiled, ‘If your boyfriend wants to make the real money, he’s got to learn to take dick!’

Bobby started riding that cock as I stood there and watched. After a few minutes of getting pounded, Alex held Bobby’s hips and came inside him. Even if Bobby had wanted to pull off, Alex wouldn’t have let him!”

By this time, my boy had taken off his shorts and underwear altogether and I was working three fingers into his ass. Bobby shot his load into his hand and offered it to Dylan to lick off. I realized that the car had stopped and we were in a parking lot, lit only by neon light from the window. We were at Alex’ shop, and the time had come to offer my boy up to this stranger for free underwear. I knew my boy was horny, and would probably let Alex go all the way. What had we gotten ourselves into?

To be continued...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25

Part II.

Bobby and Dylan led us into Alex’ store. Racks of all kinds of sexy gym wear and underwear were all over the walls. Alex appeared from the back room as Bobby and Dylan were picking out things for my boy to try on. “Fresh meat?” he joked as he walked toward us. Alex must have been over six feet tall. His muscular frame and hairy chest bulged out of a tight tank top, with his belly bulging out slightly. He was wearing jeans that showed off his dick snaking down his right leg. Our friends explained the situation, and Alex said he was happy to help, and very straight forward. My boy would take one load for each pair of underwear.

I whispered to my boy and our friends, “Taking loads from you guys is one thing, but a stranger?” “Relax,” Dylan said. “He won’t catch anything from Alex that he hasn’t already caught from us.” The winked at each other, then went back to checking out underwear. Alex measured my boy and led him to a fitting room. We made small talk as my boy tried on the first pair, some shiny stretchy briefs. Alex arranged some chairs, and when my boy came out, he told him to dance for us, Alex had my boy grinding into his crotch before telling him to service us all. He ground against me for a moment before moving on to Dylan and Bobby. He told my boy that his shiny briefs were not revealing enough to make big tips, and had him strip naked before trying on a bright yellow thong bikini.

My boy pulled on the new bikini and sat right down onto Alex’ lap. He was gyrating when he realized that Alex had unbuttoned his fly and his huge horsecock had snuck out of his jockstrap. He groaned as he rubbed his barely-covered ass against Alex’ huge uncut dick. Dylan and Bobby were so turned on that they had fished out their own cocks and were jerking each other. My boy skipped me and lowered himself on to Bobby’s dick. Dylan reached over and freed my boy’s own hard drooling cock from the bikini briefs. When my boy got up to lower himself onto Dylan’s lap, I saw that his asscrack was wet with precum and nearly see-through.

After grinding on Dylan for a minute or so, Alex got up and stood my boy up. He worked the briefs off and brought him a leather jockstrap. As soon as the straps framed my boy’s precummy ass, Alex forced him down onto Bobby’s dick. It was so wet that it slid right up my boy’s ass. Bobby raised and lowered my boy on his cock as he groaned with pleasure. He shot his load in my boy’s guts before pulling out. Alex guided my boy onto Dylan’s dick next. After stabbing a few times, Alex ordered me to guide Dylan’s cock into my boy. Not that I hadn’t done that before, but it was new with Alex in the picture.

Alex twisted my boy’s nips as my boy fucked himself up and down on Dylan’s dick. Dylan didn’t last long and filled up my boy with his load. As soon as Dylan caught his breath, Alex yanked my boy down onto his bare cock. With two loads lubing him up, he was sloppy and ready for it. My boy threw his head back, eyes rolling around, as he rode Alex. He took that raw dick like a champ, and was quickly rewarded with his third load of the night. I watched as Alex’ big hairy balls clenched up, knowing he was flooding my boy’s guts with his seed. I was so horny that I came almost immediately without even touching my dick. Alex suggested we all rinse off a little before heading to the strip club to share my boy’s goods for the night. He had a private shower in his office and let my boy shower first saying, ‘Make sure your hole looks fresh, but keep those loads in you. They’ll keep you lubed up for later!”

My boy hopped in the tiny stall and started rinsing off his sweat as the rest of us undressed. My heart stopped when Alex peeled off his tight shirt. There, between his shoulder blades was a huge biohazard tattoo. I knew my boy had POZ cum in his ass.

My boy hopped out and started toweling off as Alex got in the shower. I pointed out Alex’ tattoo, and my boy just shrugged. I pointed it out to Dylan and Bobby and they grinned. Bobby started fingering my boy’s ass and said, “Alex started giving us POZ seed months ago.” Dylan grabbed his cummy cock and shook it at me, “We converted before the four of us even started playing together!”

It dawned on me that we had been playing raw with two POZ guys for months and had never thought to get tested. Alex knew what we were talking about and put his big paws on my shoulders. “Calm down man. You and your boy are sluts. You’ve been taking POZ cum for months. You might both already be POZ and not know it.”

Alex continued, “Starting tonight, we’re gonna whore out your boy’s ass to anyone. If he didn’t get his first three POZ load tonight, he’d just get them from someone else.” My boy just grinned. “Besides, we’ve all got a long night ahead of us!” 

To be continued...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay, guys... Here's the next chapter. I'll work on the finale soon. 

Part III.

We took turns in the shower stall, soaping each other up. Dylan slid up behind me and fingered my ass a bit. I knew I had taken his, and his boyfriend’s POZ cum several times, so I figured it was too late to be a prude now. I let him work his dick up and down my crack and against my hole. Bobby slipped in alongside us and turned off the water. He bent me over and shoved his cock down my throat. I gurgled on Bobby as Dylan eased his wet dick into me. I moaned as I felt Dylan’s pubes and balls pressing against me, now slapping as he picked up his pace. ‘Nothing like sharing our cum, right, man?’ They high-fived each other. It seemed corny, but no one was laughing. My boy was busy swallowing Alex’s own POZ cock.

Dylan blasted his cum into me and pulled out. Bobby took his place and slammed into me, adding his load to his boyfriend’s only a few seconds later. I saw my boy holding onto the edge of the stall as Alex pulled out of him, and shook his hard cock at me, sticky with cum and a pinkish tinge that told me that my boy’s hole was pretty wrecked. Lubed up with two loads oozing out of my ass, Alex leaned forward and thrust his raw cock into me. ‘Love seeing boys give in to their inner whore!’ He pistoned into me, as I gasped for air, just trying to not fall over or pass out. ‘I thought I was gonna get to convert one go-go boy tonight, but it looks like we’ll get to see two boys loose their NEG cherries!’ He held his hips hard against me, and I knew he was breeding me.

Alex pulled out and stood me up. ‘You boys rinse off, but keep those holes wet with seed…’ He strode away as Dylan and Bobby helped us rinse off, making sure we didn’t work any of their POZ cum out of our assholes.

When we toweled off, Alex gave us each three sets of skimpy undies certain to make some big bucks as we danced. My boy kissed him hard as thanks, but I felt a bit uncertain. Not confident with my body, and new to the idea of taking POZ cum, I wanted to think things through, but there was not time for that. My boy and got dressed, well something like dressed; I pulled on some gold shiny spandex shorts and my boy chose the leather jockstrap. Dylan ushered us all out to his car, saying, ‘It’s nearly time for your audition… Got to get you there as soon as possible…’ I hopped in the passenger seat, with Bobby and Alex in the back, and my boy happy to sit on Alex’ lap.

Of course, as soon as the car started, I knew my boy had fished Alex’ cock out of his jeans again and was now bouncing up and down on it. ‘I love having my hole stretched open with your big thick POZ cock…’ Bobby leaned over to kiss him as he freed his own cock. In the twenty minutes it took to get to the club, my boy had switched to Bobby’s lap and back and forth to Alex’ a few times, taking an additional POZ load from both of them before we arrived. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t fingered my own cummy hole watching and allowing this to happen. But that was nothing compared to the rest of the evening…

To be continued…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

Part IV.

We arrived at a place called BIG JOHNNY’S. The neon lettering on the roof flashed on and off. We had taken a service road off of the interstate into a seedy area on the edge of town. From the outside, you would know that this was a strip club, but there was nothing gay about it, not the pickup trucks, big rigs, and motorcycles in the parking lot, or from the crowd of rough-looking men streaming in through the front door. Dylan and Bobby took us to a side entrance and led us backstage.

Calling this area ‘backstage’ makes it sound much fancier than it was. It’s behind some ratty drapes just behind the stage, sure, but there aren’t any dressing rooms. A few private booths with high backed plastic upholstered seats, and a few lit mirrors, with missing bulbs, and a few pairs of underwear and jockstraps laying around. There’s also a strong scent hanging in the air, something musty like old cum mixed with the unmistakable aroma of poppers.

‘Now what?,’ I asked Bobby. ‘You won’t have to wait long… Johnny must be with a patron, or a dancer.’ He winked at me.

A slovenly overweight man lumbered out of one of the booths. He had a three-day stubble all over his face, and his chins, and appeared to be wiping some cum off of his face and into his mouth. ‘Hey boys,’ he said to Bobby and Dylan. He plopped down into a chair and they ran over to him, wrapping their arms around him. Johnny’s hands went immediately to their asses, patting them, and pulling down at the waists of their pants. He hadn’t even noticed me and my boy standing there, in our underwear, with Alex.

Bobby pulled his pants off and stuck out his ass for Johnny to munch on as Dylan stripped his clothes off too and fed his boyfriend his cock. I shivered seeing the cum on Johnny’s beard working it’s way all over Bobby’s cheeks, and Johnny fingering globules of seed into his ass. It surprised me how much the contrast of these two really sexy guys getting off with this heavyset pig got me turned on. My cock was hardening and tenting out the front of my little gold pants. I saw my boy’s dick straining against the pouch of his leather jock.

Johnny pulled his face out of Bobby’s ass and chuckled. ‘You guys aren’t on the schedule tonight. What gives?’ Just then, he notices me and my boy standing there, next to Alex. He waved at Alex and patted Bobby’s ass letting him know he was done munching. ‘Welcome back, Alex. You outfitted some new boys for me and my patrons?’ Alex grinned and nodded. ‘Hell yeah. They’ve been outfitted, broken in, and pre-lubed. I suggest you give ‘em both a try.’ Johnny looked at us. ‘Hmm… Pretty enough, even though one of you is a bit heavier than most of my patrons like, I think you’ll both find a crowd who is into what you’re selling…’ I knew he meant me, and I blushed. ‘Get over here and let me sample the goods! No one dances on my stage until they’ve danced in my lap and on my cock!’

There was music playing onstage, and I could see flashes of skin through a crack in the curtains, and heard hoots from the crowd, obviously enjoying the performance. Johnny nodded to Dylan and Bobby. ‘Why don’t you two run out onstage and give the guys something to really enjoy…’ The grinned and ran onstage, totally naked. The audience burst into applause and kept doing so for the next few minutes while we ‘auditioned’ for Johnny and Alex backstage…

My boy and I sauntered over, with our hard-ons peeking out of our underwear, and twisted, gyrating for the filthy man who stood between us and a few hundred quick bucks. He reached out and ran his fingers over my boy’s sexy muscled chest and ass. He seemed to ignore me a bit as I felt Alex feeling me up from behind. Alex wrapped his fist around my cock, and pulled my shorts off. He spun me around, feeding me his cock, and backing my sore torn-up ass up to Johnny’s mouth. I felt a stubby fat finger pry into me. Johnny chuckled, enjoying the stream of POZ cum now leaking out of me. Not to be outdone, my boy bent over and fingered his own ass. He had two more loads inside him than I did, and pushed out hard, releasing some air bubbles and a stream of seed. Johnny mumbled something, and then lurched forward, slurping at that seed, then back to my ass. ‘These two like competition, I can tell. Let’s see who can get my load?’

He unbuckled a mammoth belt and dropped his jeans, revealing a HUGE uncut cock, shiny with someone else’s ass juice, peeking out from under his round belly. The man really disgusted me, but I was rock-hard. My boy and I knelt down, slathering our tongues around his meaty cock and hairy balls. Our tongues touched a few times, but this was not about us. It was a race to see who would get Johnny’s load.

Alex stood me up and turned me around, planting my ass right onto Johnny’s cock. He speared me hard and I groaned as I sand down on it. My boy lunged forward, licking the base of Johnny’s dick as it split me in two. After a few pumps, Johnny raised me off of him and smiled at my boy as he willingly swirled that cock around in his mouth before climbing up onto it himself. He lowered himself down onto that big cock. It was so thick that streams of cum seemed to spurt out as he took inch after inch. I licked up what I could and stood, kissing my boy, now filled with a filthy stranger’s cock, and forced the seed into his mouth. After a few pumps, we switched places, over and over, always facing Alex, who was now beating his own meat.

When I pulled off, Alex spun my boy around as I helped Johnny’s cock back into his ass. Alex raised his eyebrows at me and knelt down. I knew he was going to try to fit his own cock into my boy’s hole alongside Johnny’s. He held my eye contact the whole time, as my boy was filled more than he’d even been filled before, with two bare cocks, one of which I knew was POZ. My boy whimpered as Alex entered him. Alex pistoned a few times, as the audience applauded, then pulled out. He offered me a chance to double-stuff my boy. I sunk my cock right in, and there was another roar of applause. I pumped a few times as my boy’s whimpers turned to tears. ‘It’s too much! I can’t take any more!’ I pulled out as Johnny lifted my boy off of his cock. The audience booed at whatever they were watching as Johnny looked at me, ‘Think you can handle it?’ I shrugged, not sure if I was loose enough to take his meaty cock alongside Alex’ or my boy’s, but I knew I wanted to try.

I faced Johnny, wrapping my arms around his hairy sweaty shoulders, and bore down on his raw cock, now slippery with our mixed ass juice and several combined loads. The audience roared at whatever was going on onstage. Alex leaned forward, and I grunted as I felt him enter me. Another roar from the crowd. He hammered away as I clenched my eyes and my jaw, trying to relax my hole. Alex pulled out, and my boy slipped in easily alongside Johnny. Another applause from the stage. Alex and my boy kept switching places until my boy bred me deeply, with possibly my first NEG load of the night, and Alex followed suit, adding his POZ cum to the mix. That sent Johnny over the edge and he bred me, holding my shoulders down so I couldn’t pull off even if I had wanted to.

The audience roared with approval, as I kissed Johnny’s sweaty face, forcing my tongue into his gaping mouth. Just then, the curtains parted, and I felt spot lights on us, my ass full of degenerate cum and cock. The entire club was full of standing patrons, truckers, leather guys, and men in suits. There were several big screen televisions around the club, and they all had a live camera on us. I realized that they had all been watching me and my boy get double-fucked. Johnny patted my hip, signaling me to stand up. He took my and my boy’s hands and shuffled forward, his jeans and belt around his ankles. He bowed and applauded us as he pulled up his pants.

Bobby and Dylan were naked, standing with a group of guys, cheering us on. We bowed and my boy surprised me by spinning me around and making me lean over the chair. He licked the cum out of my ass and assumed the position for me to return the favor. With both of our mouths full of seed, we kissed, passing those loads back and forth as the crowd lost their minds. Dollars were being thrust up from hands all around the room. Alex patted me on the ass and ushered me forward. ‘Now comes the fun part. Clearly, you passed the audition. Now take those dudes’ money and see if anyone wants a private dance…’

To be continued...

Edited by 1981virginia
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7