I'd taken to jogging after work only recently. Despite what usually happens in college, I'd lived a relatively healthy lifestyle. I played basketball, did a bit of swimming and didn't really party too much like a lot of my friends did. My main vice was that I guess I used my allure as a sportsman to sleep with plenty of girls.

Now those days were well behind me I was doing my best to get back to a shape where I'd get some attention again. I got home and quickly ate some of the leftovers in the fridge and got into my running gear.

I'd gotten bored running the same way each night so I thought I'd try another park in town. I wasn't sure whether the leftovers had been left for too long or I'd started running too quickly afterwards but it didn't take too long before I needed to start looking for a toilet block.

Eventually I found one in a tucked away corner of the park. It wasn't in the best condition and the area looked a bit sketchy but I wasn't really in a position to try anywhere else.

The immense sense of relief as I sat in the cubicle changed when I heard a heap of male voices entering the block. Perhaps it was a tour group or a sports team or something on a bus trip home? I heard them greeting and introducing each other, what were they doing?

Shortly after, I heard muttering of "Get those clothes off", the unmistakable sound of skin slapping against skin, the gate being slammed shut and locked and my blood froze. A gay orgy was about to happen! How was I going to get out of this?

I sat there scared out of my wits as voices came closer to my cubicle, and then I heard one of them. "Shit, there's someone in here!"

"Fuck," I thought to myself.

"Looks like we've got someone crashing our party. It's OK, you can come out. We won't bite....hard"

I wiped my ass, pulled my shorts up, took a deep breath and left the cubicle. All I could see were naked male bodies, something like 10-15 of them, all over each other and all different ages & races.

"God, what a fucking hottie. And a great new addition to the group." one of the guys said as he looked across at me.

"Sorry guys, you don't understand. I'm straight....I'm here by accident."

"Nobody's here at this time of night by accident." said one of the guys as he walked over towards me, naked and hard. I gulped nervously. "Looks like we've got a swallower!" he said to the others. Some looked over at me while the rest were more than happy keeping each other amused.

A couple of the other guys stood up and walked over. "Everyone in here has to join the party"

"But I don't want to..."

"Like he said," said the other guy. "You don't have a choice" and they each grabbed one of my arms and pushed me to my knees.

"Open your mouth" ordered the first guy that saw me.

"No way!" I replied before getting a slap across the face.

"You'll do exactly what we say if you want to get out of here in one piece." My wallet was removed from my shorts. "And if you tell anyone, we'll make your life hell"

In a complete state of shock I opened my mouth and almost immediately the main guy's cock hit the back of my throat. I could barely breathe as I was choking on his cock and his groin pressed against my face. I had no chance to protect myself as both my arms were held.

'He's a natural," I heard him say as the other two laughed. I felt strong hands at my legs, lifting me up so that I was horizontal with the ground. When I tried to kick out, the guy facefucking me pushed hard into me, "What did I tell you about funny business?" I felt my shorts being taken off.

"What a great ass he's got too" I heard one say. "I can't wait to get a piece of it." I'd never been so scared as I felt hands pawing at my ass.

"You guys are so good, the four of you are like a fuckbench" and I was being held in midair, spreadeagled. The unmistakenly behind me and between my legs. "Looks like a great virgin pussy" and I felt the cold shock of lube on my ass. The only hope I had was that he had a condom on.

As if reading my thoughts, the guy facefucking me said "And we only play raw too." I squirmed in the four guys' arms and was reprimanded once more. "Just ride it out bitch til we've had our fun."

I felt a cockhead pressing against my ass and before I knew it, he was buried deep inside me. I gasped in shock which allowed the guy in front to push his cock further down my throat and I choked a bit. "I love it when a guy gags" That in turn must've put pressure on my ass muscles as the guy fucking me shot his load inside me within seconds.

"God Bill, cumming too early again. Get him to clean it off while I get a piece of that" said the guy facefucking me. Bill pulled out and they swapped over. The guy that'd taken my throat was now about to take my ass. As Bill pulled out I felt cum dribble out of my ass and onto the floor.

I felt someone positioning themselves beneath me, a skinny ill-looking guy who wouldn't have been much more than 20. "Can't let all of that beautiful cum go to waste" he said.

"You're such a slut Chris", the guy ploughing my ass said.

"haha, true Bruce. But unwilling sluts are so much more fun." and then he started to work my cock. Despite my best efforts and the shock I was feeling, Chris was so good my cock grew quickly in his mouth.

It must've turned a lot of the guys on as I could feel cum splattering onto my back. To be honest, I had no idea what was happening. I was going through the horror of being gang raped yet also receiving the best blowjob I'd ever had.

It didn't take long before I was cumming deep down Chris' throat and Bruce shot inside me shortly after. I'd taken two loads inside me and no idea how many had been shot over me. I had a sense there was plenty more to come.

My hopes were raised when I was placed on the ground but they were dashed quickly when wrist ties were placed on me and I was dragged to one of the cubicles. As I looked down at myself I was shocked but not totally surprised given the treatment I'd received to see a little bit of blood running down my leg. Same for all virgins I guess.

My arms were tied to the cistern and a leg tied to each side of the stall with my ass facing the door, open for all to take advantage of.

I honestly lost count of the number of guys that took my ass while I was in that position. I'd become pretty deadened to the whole experience. I'd feel a pair of my hands at my hips, a cock slipping inside and they'd pound away inside me until I felt them shoot. I didn't want to turn around but I could tell from the sounds that guys were having their cocks sucked so they were ready to go once it was their turn. I'd effectively become a cumdump.

I guess this had gone on for an hour or two before they decided they wanted me in a new position. I'd given up fighting by this stage and so offered little resistance when they pushed me onto the dirty floor on my back and tied my arms and legs wide in an extreme X position.

Most of the time I was tagteamed while I was in that position, one guy fucking my ass and the other my throat. I took load after load down my throat, in my ass and on my body as some of the guys jerked off or pissed on me as they watched.

Banging on the locked door woke me from my trance. "Big Jake must be here" one of the guys said. It didn't worry me too much, I'd been through so much already, what else could be done to me?

And then I saw Big Jake. Jake was a massive black guy, easily 6ft7 and probably 300 pounds, all muscle. He took his shirt off but all I could see was the rapidly growing monster cock in his shorts, it had to be 13 inches.

"Is this a new guy?" he asked.

"Nah, some guy who pretended to be just passing" Bruce replied.

"Has he been inducted?"

"Should be, but you'll make sure of it." Bruce then turned to me. "From memory we're all poz, but Big Jake has the most toxic seed of all of us. If you weren't poz before you DEFINITELY will be once he's through with you."

He lay on top of me and his massive, rock hard cock probed my hole and, given the battering it had taken through the night, he entered me pretty easily despite his incredible size.

I could feel his cock pounding my prostate and I found myself grunting in time. "God I love straight pussy," Jake whispered in my ear. "And it's even better when I'm pozzing it."

As I felt his cock thickening inside me I came heavily, my whole body shuddering underneath him. His load shortly joined the numerous ones I'd taken through the night and with that I finally passed out.

I came to about four hours later, being shaken by a groundsman from the park. "Come on faggot, you've had your sleep. Time to go home."

"I'm not a faggot..."

"That's not what your chest says. Now get up, put your clothes on and go home."

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. Someone had written "POZ FAG" on my chest in permanent marker. I pulled my top back on, gingerly pulled my shorts over my aching and filled ass and made my way home, my life changed permanently.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...