The following is set mostly in the future, although flashbacks will be frequent, obviously it is fiction, as are the characters, and the situations portrayed

Marcus:  2031

I looked at the clock and wondered if he was going to show, Damion said he would arrive before midnight but it was now 11:55 and there was still no sign of him.  My man cunt was still dripping cum from the last stud who fucked me an hour or so earlier, but I really wanted Damion in me, to fill me with his demon seed, to make me beg for it, to let him see the lust in my eyes as he believed he was knocking me up.

I wondered what he would say if he knew the truth about me. If he knew that I had become immune to his virus, and that I just wasn’t a bug chasing stud who craved his seed.  No, that changed for me several years ago, and as I lay there waiting for Damion, I reflected on how I had gotten to this point in my life

I was a late bloomer, as many of my friends would describe me, awkward and clumsy in my 6’2 frame, athletic but not really coordinated enough to play organized sports.  Oh I played tackle on my high school football team because I knew how to knock things over, the I was pretty much the proverbial bull in a china shop kind of guy.  And, while I knew I liked boys and older men, not until I was in my senior year of high school, about when I started getting control over my body and building some confidence in my actions, which was also the time that my acne cleared up, that I began to realize I was turning into a stud, or so my best friend Robert told me.

Until he met me, Robert was a total closet case.  Then his constant drooling over me forced him out of the closet, people noticed his always hanging around me and gushing over me, it was like he was totally into me. It was near the end of the school year when we went to a party for the senior class that he outed both himself and me.  

While at the party, Robert came up to me, openly groped my cock, and planted a huge kiss on me. Robert was a real looker, about 5’11” and maybe 165# blond hair and green eyes, had a swimmer's build and would certainly be a real catch for any girl - or guy.  I had known he adored me, especially since I was just a bit taller than he, and, having dark auburn hair and blue eyes I saw myself as a pretty good catch.  Anyway he chose to make out with me right there in front of the senior class of 2009.  We were out and proud and it really wasn’t that big of a deal anymore and it seemed like everyone accepted Robert as my new boyfriend.

I dated Robert throughout the end of the term and the first year of college, we had a great relationship and loved to have sex, never once thinking anything bad could happen to us, even though as our relationship grew we got more and more kinky, going to the Steamworks every Friday sometimes Mondays and Thursday’s as well, loving their black out nights and seeing what fresh meat would wander in. I loved seeing Robert getting plowed in the sling or being pounded on the fuck bench, and he loved watching me taking loads as well, then when one of us would secure a room we’d go back and play together, many times with the door open so others could see our sexy bodies pounding into each other, sometimes inviting others to join in.

Robert had found a couple regulars with whom he liked to play, many of whom were positive, and Robert made sure the guys bred us as often as possible.  We both had been reading the stories on Breeding Zone since graduation, and we talked about it, and decided we were both versatile cum sluts, pigs to be exact. As it turned-out, Robert first came down with an unseasonable flu and I followed a week or two after, but Robert insisted we still go to the baths and get our cum injections throughout our flu-like symptoms. As Robert nursed me in our room while I was in a cold sweat, Jack came to our room.  Jack was one of our regular fuck buddies, and he loved to breed us.  He was maybe early twenties 6’1” 130 pounds, with a swimmer's build.  I thought he had a somewhat 'wasted' look.   Anyhow, as I lay there, feeling crappy, Jack lifted my legs and spat on my hole then shoved his hard cock into me.  In one thrust. It hurt like hell and he began fucking me.

“Oh yeah , I see my death seed is taking hold.  Not sure if I was the one who knocked you up, but each of you has taken my never-medicated toxic drug resistant strain in your body countless times, and I’m here to seal the deal for you, Marcus.”

“Fuck, yeah, give me your toxic death seed,” I moaned.  Jack obliged by blowing his load into my ass.

Usually, after fucking us, Jack would then split to see what other victims he could find to pump his AIDS into, but that night in early 2011 he sat back and chatted with us, told us how he had been infected years ago while hustling the streets as a runaway teen, and how he went back to his family who helped him straighten out his life, helping him to finish school and land a good job only to end up on welfare when he became too sick to work, living on his savings.

Then he dropped the bomb.  We knew he had never taken meds, or that’s what he always told us, but he confessed that early on in his infection doctors had him on the cocktail and it didn’t seem to work.  They kept trying different combinations, but his strain was med resistant and his HIV just kept growing inside him, that he had only had the virus for six years and he already had full blown AIDS.  Although he has refused meds for the past five years, the doctors wanted to try one last time, so he was going to check himself into Hospice that night.  We were his final fucks.  He told us to carry on his legacy and breed as many as we could, knowing that we would be nasty pig gifters, He left and a couple weeks later we got news that he died.

So, there I was.  Not only infected, but infected with a particularly deadly strain of the virus.  I wanted to go out and breed some hot twink and let him be my POZ legacy.  Robert was accepted at a university in another state on an athletic scholarship, and continued his piggy ways playing with the student body at his new school, as well as playing with any hot daddies he could convince to help him finance his extra-curricular activities. I visited Robert on many occasions and he always arraigned some conversion parties while I was there, just as I always took him to the Steamworks when he came home to visit.

It was half past midnight when I went and locked my door.  Damion was not to have my ass this morning but I knew he will have me sooneror later, that he loved fucking my hole, and giving me his toxic seed.

• Upvote 9

Marcus: 2031

I awoke just past 10:00, stretched and felt the drying cum at my anal opening.  Flexing my ring a little, moisture seeped out, creamy cum which seeped onto my fingers. I lifted the digits to my lips and sucked the goo from them, checking my phone, and lap tablet.  Damion had sent his apologies, stating he been (literally) tied-up by a hot 18 year old who wanted his poisoned load for himself.  Damion also asked if he could cum over around noon to complete his promise, and even offered to bring the 18 year old and his buddy, a 19 year old virgin, for me to corrupt. I sauntered into the shower and rinsed the sex left on my body from my activities the day before.

Slipping on a skimpy jock and tank top, and pulling on a tight pair of jeans, I decided I was the picture of seduction.  Walking out of my apartment, I headed for the café on the corner, where, seated in my favorite seat that overlooked the street and all the hot guys who populated the neighborhood, I ordered up my favorite coffee beverage and sat back once again reflecting on the events which lead me to my current position.

The face of AIDS had changed over the years.  In the late 70’s and early 80’s it was just the gay cancer.  Somehow guys were coming down with it, wasting away and finally dying.  Then scientists put a name on it, and had discovered what was causing the syndrome, HIV, and also devised a test for the anti-bodies. Guys still died from the virus but we now knew how to prevent future spread, but scientist and the medical community did not take into account man's need to breed.  As much as the medical community promoted safe sex and the use of a condom, we continued to fuck raw and recruit new raw fuckers into our ranks.

In the late 80’s new drugs were prescribed that help control the virus and extended the lives of its victims, but the early drugs sometimes caused more damage than did the virus. In the early 90’s new cocktails were devised which helped make it possible to keep the virus in check, and we began fucking like there was no tomorrow.  After all, if we got infected we could take pills and still live a normal life.

We had known Jack since our high school days when we would sneak off and go to CumUnion parties at the Steamworks.  At the beginning it was just blow jobs and Jack pulling out and shooting all over our faces, but then one night he an evil grin crossed his face and before I knew it, Jack was fucking Robert.

“So, stud, where you want this load tonight?  'Cause I’m thinking of breeding you good”

“Fill me up, Buddy, give me your dirty poz cum.”

Jack shot his load into Robert that night, then into me, then Robert again, and continued to do so at all of our meetings with him at the bath house.  About a month later Robert called and said he was feeling like shit, so I arranged for Robert to receive more cum injections from Jack, and the other guys at the Steamworks.  We were both guessing that all the loads up to Jack's were not much more than undetectable blanks, but that Jack had finally pulled the trigger.

Jack had pozzed me and Robert with his deadly seed, a seed which defied medication and would within six or seven years find us facing the Grim Reaper.  We found ourselves in the hands of hospice workers to sooth our last remaining days on earth. Robert claimed several dozen willing victims who he had seroconverted with our strain, sentencing them to death just like us, and I doubled that number by going on breeding sprees, hosting conversion parties and breeding any young lad who desired my poison. Our initial health must have been much better than Jack’s as neither of us showed any outward signs of the virus, other than being more prone to colds and the occasional flu.

Robert and I sat around a bonfire while out camping, both shirtless and just wearing basketball shorts, shorty socks and trainers.  We were looking through the latest batch of photos I had uploaded onto my tablet.  Many were from our high school days and the intervening eight years.  We laughed at some of the photos.  We looked so young back then, although, truth be told, neither of us of had changed all that much, except the baby fat had disappeared from our faces.  We probably looked to be in better shape than we were when we were graduated.  We were much more lean, and, oh, Robert had a KS lesion on his side. Neither of us had gone on meds, figuring that with our strain it wouldn’t make much difference in the progression of the disease.  To his credit, Jack had directed us to his Infectious disease doctor, Dr. Dave, who had the reputation of being experienced as in treating HIV, and as being sexually utterly twisted and kinky.  He respected our decision to forego medication, and even directed some chasers our way. Dr. Dave volunteered at the local STD clinic, and also maintained his own practice.  He was in his early thirties, which made it easy for him to blend in with his clients.

We laughed and swapped stories of our conquests.  Then Robert blurted out “I did it with Dr. Dave.  I let him fuck me, and afterwards I planted my toxic load in his ass.”

I laughed, adding “It wouldn't be the first time for him.  I've seeded his ass multiple times.”

We both laughed and soon were embracing and fondling each other, our lips finding flesh to suck and lick, hands stroking each other’s ridged members. But for our trainers, we were naked, in a sixty-nine position, slurping on each other's cock, drooling pre-cum into each other's mouth.  It didn’t take long before my hard penis was shoved up Robert's sloppy hole, pumping in and out, feeling the remains of the last load he taken from some college kid on the way up to the campsite.

I started pounding harder and faster, which made my balls tingle.  After about 15 minutes I looked up from the task at hand, and, as my sweat dripped onto Robert’s chest, I saw a kid about 18 or 19 or so, stroking his large cock watching me fuck my buddy.  He was quite tall, about six feet, dark hair and gleaming eyes, a chiseled body and a nine inch hard cock.  

“You want to see me load my buddy up with my load?  You wanna see me knock him up?" I asked.

“No, sir. I want you to fuck me and knock me up with your DNA.”

I pulled out of Robert, my cock dripping with his ass juices and pre-cum, and motioned the boy to join us.  Guiding his hard cock into Robert’s gaping hole, I then mounted the boy using Robert's ass juice and my pre-cum for lube.

The boy was tight, and I know I ripped him open as I pressed my cock in, if only 'cause he screamed with pain.  I held still, then felt him starting to pump into Rob, slowly moving his cock in and out of that hot hole, the boy's ass let go of the vice grip it had on my organ and as he gyrated into Rob.  My cock began to explore the innards of the kid.  I slowly withdrew my cock half way and plunged it back in to the hilt. I could feel my pre-cum lubing his insides as my shaft ripped new passages into the boy, I felt his ass spasming and knew he was about to blow his load into Robert's sloppy hole.  With that I came in the boy, unloading my toxic seed into his rectum

“Oh yeah, take my death seed into your boy pussy.”

“Oh my god.  You’re poz?  Fuck, yeah, give me more.”

Robert and I took turns breeding the boy.  His hole became quite distended with all the fucking and fisting we did to him. We took him into our tent and put him between us and took turns fucking and cuddling the boy. In the morning we cleaned up our new slave boy, asking his name for the first time

“Damion,” he replied.

My boy arrived with a cute 18 and 19 year old in tow, I gestured for them to sit, we had a quick lunch then headed back to my apartment to play with each other.

• Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...