Traded For Drugs

RawNerd

12 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

lol when I was in high school I used to suck off my boyfriends pot guy all the time.i wasn't traded for hard drugs till I graduated.

How much is that dumpster worth, Whore ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmm very horny story.

As many other men i want to  be this boy and entering on this way the gay scene, having much fun during sex-orgies as serving sub and beginning versatile. Unfortunate if this happens in real on my 17th (1978) , i will not survive the 1980th AIDS-crisis . Sometimes is late (coming out in 1991) a unknown present - late but alive and able to have sex with many many men (about 2 thousand or more) and getting more and more turned on by barebacking with much fantasy's but to shy to do the (first) step during sexdate's.  Practising bareback begone as negative top, when bttm's without asking me  putting my bare cock in their ass -but i don't pull out or claim a condom. But i'm not breed them until a hot action thru a glory hole - coming during fucking a tight ass is very horny and i enjoy it. Later i'm have my first fantasy's about pozzing (lying in a sling, getting breed and pozzed by horny men in a ceremonial conversion session). Also i started to fuck and breed bare bttm. Only sometimes i getting barefucked, but never taking load's (except from my husband) .
The next step (with no turning back) started with using chems ( xtc ) for the first time in my life in 2004.  Next spring on my 3rd and 4th chems-date a poz guy fucked me bare. PrEP doesn't exist in 2005! I'm sure not getting breeded both times; and i'm not really want to get infected  (excepting in my fantasy) but i become HIV-pozz.  Not long hesitating, accepting what has happens, like a 2nd coming-out i quickly do the next step and starting to get fucked bare (bttm) as versatile and also fucking bare (top). Using chems only on private party's.  Incidental safe sex in cruising-bar's, bathhouses but only if the other guys asked for it . In less then 1 year the sexlife switched from much, safe, spontaneous and short cruising-date's to the new normal (internet-) dating : playing for hour's, bare on  chems 1;1 date's, trio;s or small party;s with hours of action in private setting. And yes : less quantity but more quality .

According to the guilty guideline in 2005 treatment not started immediately like today but only if CD4 were / getting to low, but normally expecting those low CD4 not in the first 2 (or more) years.  But after six month my CD4 falling , the doctor and i decided to start with hiv-med.s some weeks later. Just on time ... because..  beginning of long-problems, short of breath ( PJP / PCP ) - but quickly gone away and in few months i'm wasn't toxic any more. Only  my CD4 does not increasing as usually expected.  CD 4 fluctuating low between 300 and 400 for much years and increasing slowly with ups and downs . So that's why it is not really save to think about taking a medicine-break.
Otherwise the next step followed: making my new fantasy (jan. 2022) come true, first medicine-break and become toxic again, then be able to pozzed neg chasers with my toxic load during horny conversion-sessions. Pozzing young slave's is the next fantasy.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

7 hours ago, Amsterdam123 said:

hmm very horny story.

As many other men i want to  be this boy and entering on this way the gay scene, having much fun during sex-orgies as serving sub and beginning versatile. Unfortunate if this happens in real on my 17th (1978) , i will not survive the 1980th AIDS-crisis . Sometimes is late (coming out in 1991) a unknown present - late but alive and able to have sex with many many men (about 2 thousand or more) and getting more and more turned on by barebacking with much fantasy's but to shy to do the (first) step during sexdate's.  Practising bareback begone as negative top, when bttm's without asking me  putting my bare cock in their ass -but i don't pull out or claim a condom. But i'm not breed them until a hot action thru a glory hole - coming during fucking a tight ass is very horny and i enjoy it. Later i'm have my first fantasy's about pozzing (lying in a sling, getting breed and pozzed by horny men in a ceremonial conversion session). Also i started to fuck and breed bare bttm. Only sometimes i getting barefucked, but never taking load's (except from my husband) .
The next step (with no turning back) started with using chems ( xtc ) for the first time in my life in 2004.  Next spring on my 3rd and 4th chems-date a poz guy fucked me bare. PrEP doesn't exist in 2005! I'm sure not getting breeded both times; and i'm not really want to get infected  (excepting in my fantasy) but i become HIV-pozz.  Not long hesitating, accepting what has happens, like a 2nd coming-out i quickly do the next step and starting to get fucked bare (bttm) as versatile and also fucking bare (top). Using chems only on private party's.  Incidental safe sex in cruising-bar's, bathhouses but only if the other guys asked for it . In less then 1 year the sexlife switched from much, safe, spontaneous and short cruising-date's to the new normal (internet-) dating : playing for hour's, bare on  chems 1;1 date's, trio;s or small party;s with hours of action in private setting. And yes : less quantity but more quality .

According to the guilty guideline in 2005 treatment not started immediately like today but only if CD4 were / getting to low, but normally expecting those low CD4 not in the first 2 (or more) years.  But after six month my CD4 falling , the doctor and i decided to start with hiv-med.s some weeks later. Just on time ... because..  beginning of long-problems, short of breath ( PJP / PCP ) - but quickly gone away and in few months i'm wasn't toxic any more. Only  my CD4 does not increasing as usually expected.  CD 4 fluctuating low between 300 and 400 for much years and increasing slowly with ups and downs . So that's why it is not really save to think about taking a medicine-break.
Otherwise the next step followed: making my new fantasy (jan. 2022) come true, first medicine-break and become toxic again, then be able to pozzed neg chasers with my toxic load during horny conversion-sessions. Pozzing young slave's is the next fantasy.

I'm two years older than you but we have similar timelines. Hope to chat with you soon. 

On 12/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, Amsterdam123 said:

hmm very horny story.

wonderful story,I am not young but love to be bred and pozzed by you

• 4 months later...