Is Prep Available Online And Is It Trustworthy?

Guest ff-whole

Is PreP available online in the USA by now?

Is it trustworthy?

Thanks.

You can find the generic equivalent called tenvir-em mfd by Cipla in India.  Its the only licensed generic of Truvada.  With that said, its a bad idea to do so, as PrEP does require regular blood and function tests.  

Yes Wood, it can be obtained from overseas, but the organisation that I am dealing with require a prescription signed by a doctor. My doctor is also requiring me to have on-going blood tests as in time Truvada does have an effect on kidney functions. Base readings were obtained last week.

The crowd that have the patent rights for Truvada are about to alter the formula slightly so that they can get their patents extended.

Prep in Australia is only available in some tightly controlled trials in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. It can be obtained by prescription at "full cost" of 8-10 thousand a year, or via the way that I am getting it at about 1600 a year (depends on $A vs $US).

Have just got advice that my parcel has arrived in Australia via Singapore-- hopefully I will get it before the end of the week..

Further to the above.. the postman delivered my parcel of pills this morning. Twelve days after sending them the release form. Made by cipla in India.

cool!

take some pics of it and show us what it looks like.