218 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any gay relatives?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Younger brother is queer, married to an equally queer guy

Had queer cousins (now deceased)

Had a queer uncle (deeply closeted)

Have one lesbian cousin---her straight sister has a seriously dyke daughter as well.

To the best of my I'm it, the only gay of the family... But then again that might be something that wouldn't have been talked about, only my immediate family lives in the area I really don't know that much about cousins Etc...

On 4/5/2015 at 5:51 PM, ProudPozPig said:

I have a cousin who may be gay. He's only a few years younger than me but very boyish looking. He's a fit, handsome, clean-cut guy in a devoutly religious family.

Whenever I visit his family and see him, I can only think about how much I would love to pin him down, fuck his hot ass and spew my toxic bug in his guts.

Is that so wrong?

Not wrong at all, if you were my cousin I want you to do that to me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Am and was never sure myself, I don't know much about the generations before me in my family, but am suspecting that at least a couple of the distant relatives were gay. There were always some mystic answers about questions when asked about relatives back in the previous generations of my family. As for my immediate family from the time of my birth, there have been none that were gay that I know of except for myself, and as for myself, I always denied my feelings and desires until up to about 20yrs ago. That all came about from the fact that all of the family that I was familiar with, were openly gay haters and openly stated so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Dunno about older brother...he was a meth head and would have sex with guys for money and meth so don't know if that was about being gay or addiction. We think my dad may have been bi or closeted gay but my mom doesn't like talking about it. Younger brother is straight up gay. 

11 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Dunno about older brother...he was a meth head and would have sex with guys for money and meth so don't know if that was about being gay or addiction. We think my dad may have been bi or closeted gay but my mom doesn't like talking about it. Younger brother is straight up gay. 

You ever played with any of them, BBBoyfromTN?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Got a sister in the south that I don’t speak to anymore that’s a lesbian. The youngest child amongst the three of us is the only heterosexual one, in fact. She’s my parents’ last chance for grandkids, because lord knows I won’t give them any and I doubt that the middle sibling will be able to either.