Do You Have Any Gay Relatives?

Pig Bottom

Do you have any gay relatives  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any gay relatives?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

None that I know of for sure. A few cousins are likely bi, but they're all married now so who knows. This is all based on us messing around as teenagers, which I suspect is pretty common and not a sure fire way to determine if someone is gay, bi, or straight. Had one cousin who has IDed as straight, lesbian, and back to straight, but she also has severe (medically diagnosed) mental illness so I think with her she's just crazy and doesn't live within reality.

• Upvote 2

We think my uncle was gay. In his 20s and early 30s he had a very good friend that slept over all the time in the same bed. There was something about a love note my aunt found (his sister) from the friend to my uncle. But he ultimately married and had a kid. Sadly died not long after that.

And my cousin is a Ftm so I'm not sure what his sexual orientation is.

• 5 months later...

Happy Friday, Pervs.  New account but not new to the site.  (Couldn't remember password, and think the email acct tied to it is my former ISP.  "When it rains, it pours."  Even then, Mother Nature  only gives you the clear stuff (that bitch!).  I think she's still pissed about that whole "Chiffon" affair back in the 70's/  But I digress...in case you hadn't noticed.)

Back to the Topc at hand.  I think it might be easier to count my straight relatives at this point. 

Besides me, I have a gay brother and a gay sister (3 out of 5 kids, in order of M-het, M-het*, M-gay, F-gay, Me-gay).  My nephew (son of 2nd oldest) , who we pretty much suspected, actually came out after a few drinks at my niece's wedding reception (daughter of oldest bro).   He was  about 26 at the time.  I happened to be away from the table when it occurred. It was actually facilitated by from my sister's partner/wife of  about 22 years (at the time).  (Yep, lesbians do next for life.  They've been together since '86.  Married since about 2005.)  Then again, Carol is ex Naval Reserves Captain.  It went something like, "So Mike, you got a girlfriend?"  Nope.  "Are ya gay?"  Yep.   "Cool.  Let's drink to that."  When I finaly made it back to the table, one of them said "We just confirmed what we already knew.  Mike's gay.  (Again, non shock.) But he was pretty happy, since he already knew his father's family was just littered with homos.  :D

I also have two gay cousins, one of whom is a Priest.  Yeah, that one came as a real non-shock, since we all knew he was gay long before leaving for the Semen-ary.  I fooled around with a couple of other cousins when we were younger, but it was only a couple of times.  They both did the wife & kid thing. 

As for the asterisk on the 2nd oldest brother (gay nephew's father), I sucked him off a bunch of times before he was married.  He's about 9 years older than me.   He was the black sheep of the family.  His best bud was Budweiser or anything like it.   He was always getting kicked out of the house for being a bum, losing jobs, stealig from my Mom, etc 

During those times, if he couldn’t find a place to crash,  at one of that night’s drinking buddies’, he’d come home after the bar closed, drunk of course, and sneak into the basement to sleep on the couch we had down there. Since my bedroom window was right next to the bulkhead door, I’d usually hear him stumbling in.   I’d already fantasied about sucking him off. But I wasn’t sure if he’d even get hard being so drunk.  I figured if he woke up and told me to fuck off, he’d be too drunk to do anything about it right then.  And hopefully he might not remember the next day. When I finally decided I was gonna go for it, I waited about a half-hour to be sure he’d be asleep. 

I snuck down there and started playing with his cock.(Loose jeans, no belt, no underwear) It was a decent size even soft.  Kind of spongy feeling to it.  Surprisingly, it was only a minute or two when it started to get hard. And at the same time, I felt him move, and I knew he was awake.  And all he said was, “If you’re gonna suck it, get to it.”  And I did.  It only took him about 3 minutes before he shot a decent sized load in my mouth. I swallowed and kept his cock in my mouth, not moving, but just kinda enjoying the fact that it was still there.  I knew he was done when he just rolled away from me, facing the back of the couch and pulled his blanket over him.  (Skipping over all the “thoughts” after I got back to bed, etc)

Anyway, that happened just about every time he slept in the basement.  By then, he knew to expect me. (I eventually figured out why he had no problem with it.  Being the drunk that he was, even if a chick might have been interested in hooking up, it wasn’t gonna happen till closing time.  And by that time, he was too hammered to interest them. Any offer to take him home meant they’d drop him off at our house, since we were only about 8 blocks from his favorite bar.)

When winter came and it was too cold to sleep in the basement, I told him to just knock on my bedroom window, and I’d let him climb in and sleep on my bedroom floor…provided he paid his rent first.  LOL  I used  to  joke that he paid his rent,  COD “(Cum On Delivery”) of said bedroom floor.

What was the question again?  Something about people caling there’s no “gay gene”?  Yeah, just cuz you haven’t found it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist 

Anyway, that’s my (much longer than I planned on) story, and since it's all true, I’m stickin’ to it!

Again, "Happy Friday, Pervs!"

• Upvote 1

I had an older brother who was gay (he died from AID's during the 80's). A nephew who is gay.

Also, my brother in law... well, maybe bi? He identifies as straight, but we were hot for each other before I divorced. We used to help each other with construction projects around at each others houses. If we were doing something that required 4 hands, ladders, etc., I'd always subtly lean or rub up against him. If I was on a ladder, I'd make sure my shorts were loose enough to see up and have no underwear on. He did his share of seduction as well. We never actually did anything... well, he kissed me. He was very religious and couldn't come to terms with who he is. He seemed pretty gay to me though.

• Upvote 1