Blindfolded And Pozzed.

How did I end up here? An hour ago I had been looking for a bit of light fun on Squirt when I came across his profile, now here I was blindfolded, in a blue jockstrap and on all fours with a bottle of amyl in my hand waiting for him to come and use me.

I took one look at his cock on Squirt and knew I had to have him fuck me, I wasn’t sure at first if he would even be interested. Here I was a 23 years old and he was 48, more than twice my age, I doubted if I was his type. I decided it was worth a try and messaged him.

“Hey, how’s it going?”

A minute later I got a reply.

“Good, what you looking for boy?”

“I dunno exactly, but you have the most amazing cock, I’d do anything to get a closer look…”

“Anything, Boy?”

“Yes Sir, anything.”

“Ok, send your address, I want you naked, blindfolded and on all fours on your bed”

I quickly got hard at the thought of this and sent him my address.

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes” he messaged back.

So here I was blindfolded and waiting on my bed, I was starting to wonder if he had bailed when I heard my door which was on the latch click. I heard his footsteps as he came down the hall and walked into my room.

“Nice…” he murmured as he came upon the site on me, ass up, blindfolded and waiting for his cock.

I heard the noise of his iPhone taking pictures of me and my exposed hole as he ran his hands over my body and toyed with my cock and hole. I quickly tried to say “Hey buddy, I don’t want any pictures of me about…” when he leaned into my ear and said “A bit to late for that slut, you’re all mine for right now and you’re going to do whatever I want”.

I shuddered and accepted that I would do anything to get that beautiful big cock inside me.

I had laid out the condoms and lube next to me on the bed, I heard him uncap the lube and then felt his cold fingers playing with my hole. After a few minutes of his fingers I was moaning and begging for more.

“Please, I need that cock inside me.”

“Of course you do baby, you’re perfect little hole is ready for it too.”

I heard a squirt of more lube and then felt his big warm cock head push against my twitching hole and start to open me up.

“Hey, we should be using a condom” I protested.

“You said you would do anything for my cock” he replied as he sunk two inches into me.

I gasped as he pushed more of his fat raw cock inside me, I hit the amyl hard to help me take it, as I started to feel the effects I acknowledged to myself that I had told him I would do anything to have his cock inside me.

A few minutes later I felt his big swollen balls brushing my ass, I had his entire cock inside of me. I was dripping precum all over the sheets as I focused on what it felt like with his massive swollen pole lodged deep in my cunt. Here I was taking the massive shaft of a man more than twice my age, waiting for him to use my hole as his cumdump. I took another hit of amyl to help with the pain of being so stretched.

“FUCK ME SIR”

He just laughed, “oh you’re going to be fucked alright” as he picked up the pace. I felt that big cock reaming out my hole, his huge nuts slapping against my thighs while he plowed me deep. I heard him reach for the iPhone again and start recording me, I pictured what it must look like with me on my knees with a fat cock demolishing my hole. 

He continued his pace, every now and then changing the angle at which I was taking his cock, eliciting more moans of pain and pleasure from me. He knew I was well past my safe sex concerns and only fixated on one thing, his fat cock in my hole.

“You want my load you little slut?” he spat at me.

“Yes sir, please make me your boy.”

“Oh I’m gonna make you my boy, you’re gonna remember this fuck the rest of your life”.

I just moaned in response.

“The reason you’re gonna remember this fuck is because I’m about to knock you up you stupid bitch” he said into my ear.

“The one thing you didn’t even think to ask was my status and so I have a present for you my dirty little bareback slut.”

I felt him hilt his enormous cock deep inside my cunt, he leaned down and whispered in my ear “Right now, you’re taking my thick Poz load deep inside you.”

I clutched at my stomach right as I felt his fat cock balloon deep in my guts as he impregnated me with his toxic seed. I couldn’t help it as I blew my own load all over the bed. 

I collapsed on the bed trying to catch my breath and work out what had just happened. As I lay there with my hole dripping with his toxic seed I heard him pull up his jeans and head down the hall. The door went just a second later.

What had I done?

A month later I received an email from a friend, the subject line was simply a “?” and the body had a link to Xtube. I clicked on the link, and there in full HD under the title of “Stupid slut gets Pozzed up” was me, blindfolded, on all fours, taking that beautiful cock that had converted me.

post-21426-0-42532900-1428304102_thumb.jpg

post-21426-0-61376000-1428304134_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

If the video was posted and the description indicated that it was a video of a pozzing xtube would pull it because it is against thier rules and technically it could be considered evidence of a possible crime, depending on the location so vids with pozzing, stealthing tget flagged by the concom queens and pulled.