My Second Cumunion Party

I'll try to write about several of the best sex experiences I had at the Augusta Cumunion this weekend. One of the best, was the first. They have a section called the Pig Pen which has all types of fetish furniture, including 4 slings. I showed up about the time the party started. I stripped to my jockstrap and crawled into a sling. And the final touch was to put my hood on so I was blind. It's amazing how much you hear and how time really fucks with you when you can't see. I think I was only in there a few minutes when I felt a hand touch my stomach and a cock rub my hole. It's so hot to me not to be able to see the guy, no idea how big his cock is or the fact that I wouldn't know him if I ran into him. I heard a bottle of lube open and he rubbed some on my hole. Then his slicked up cock pressed against me again and eased forward, pushing it inside me all in one steady stroke. It was a pretty thick cock and I had to catch my self from asking him to slow down. He gripped the sling and started a slow, long stroke fucking that felt incredible. I reached down and felt his cock sliding in my hole, and did not feel a condom, perfect. I started grunting, involuntarily, and he sped up a little. He kept the pace for 5 or 6 minutes, then his strokes got a little faster and a little harder. His cock was just the right length because I could feel him hitting bottom. The sick part of me enjoys the pain and struggling to take a long cock and not pull back. Just so he had no doubts about it, I asked him to please cum in me. This seemed to fire him up because he fucked me even harder for about 30 seconds, then shoved really hard in me and held still, hissing loudly as he emptied his load into me. I thanked him as he eased his cock out. I felt a trickle of cum run out before I tightened my hole up to hold his cum inside me, which only lasted seconds because I had to relax it as another hard cock pushed it's way into me.

• Upvote 10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...