It Really Was A Good Friday

scotsfan71

This past Friday, technically Good Friday, I left work early, around 2PM, determined to get some cock in my hole. There are 2 ABS in the town where I work, and one lately has been rather, well, flaccid.

So I chose to go to the other one. I paid my admission, went in, and immediately a guy went into a booth, and I went into the other one with a huge gloryhole connecting them. I started sucking him, but his cock wasn't responding, so I left.

There was a bearish daddy in the hallway, stroking his cock. I walked past him into a larger booth, and he followed me in. I grabbed his cock and he immediately started working my nips, which is always a huge turn on for me. I call them my 'whore buttons.' His cock was probably about 7", but had a nice upward curve to it.

I dropped my pants, turned around and rubbed his cock along my crack. He went for it. The only thing he asked me was if I had any lube. I didn't, so I spat on my hand and rubbed it on my hole. His cock was almost dry, except for my spit, which felt wonderful. I hit my poppers and he dove in. The feeling was amazing. He started a nice rhythm immediately. Not fast, not slow, he was just fucking me to get his rocks off.

After a few minutes of me groaning and him moaning, and me telling him to breed my pussy, give me his DNA, I felt him stiffen up. I reached behind him and grabbed his ass and didn't let him pull out. Only after  I felt he'd left his entire load in me, did I let him pull out. No words were spoken after he'd left his load in me.

A few minutes later, I saw another daddyish guy go into a booth with a large gloryhole. I went into the adjoining booth, and he got his cock out. Another 7", and his cock tasted like soap. After awhile, he bent down and asked me if I wanted to come over to his booth. I said yes, and got my pants up, and went around to his booth. As he let me in, I dropped my pants again, in the hopes that he'd fuck me, and stood bent over going down on him. After a little bit of sucking, I looked up and saw some possible facial wasting (love that), and asked if he liked to fuck. He said, "yeah, but not in there, it's too small. Let's see if the bigger booth is free." The bigger booth is where I'd gotten my first load, not ten minutes earlier.

I checked it out, and sure enough it was free. He joined me in there. He stripped all of his clothes off, and I did the same. He was probably mid-50s, about 190lbs, not much hair, except for his pubes. He had me go down on his cock, and I swear it got larger. He turned around and presented his ass to me. I love eating ass, so I went to town on his hole and ate like I was starving.

He then stood back up, hand me on the bench on doggy style and just drove his cock in. I couldn't tell if he could tell that there was another load in my hole or not, but he just went to town fucking the hell out of my hole. It was awesome. He was a silent fucker. The only way I could tell he was about to blow, was that he sighed really loudly and he stopped fucking me. I grabbed his ass as well, and didn't let him pull out either, until he softened and just slipped out.

So, all in all, I got two anonymous, raw, no talk of condoms, status unknown loads this past Friday. It really was a Good Friday.

• Upvote 2