Fisting Curiosity

Guest bearbackgemini

Guest bearbackgemini

Is anyone in SD interested in breaking in a fisting newbie? I'd like a shot at being the fister, then eventually moving into the submissive, fisted role.

I'd love to man! I've never been fully fisted, only just past the knuckles, been wanting to take a whole fist! Have some experience at fisting a bottom so could definitely help you out! Where in SD are you?

Look for someone with experience. Don't use drugs. The smaller the guys hand, the easier it will be for you. Get to know him first before you let him fist you. There needs to be trust between you both. I'm More of a top in fisting although I have been fisted too. The feeling both top or bottom is incredible. Have fun and be safe.

Guest bearbackgemini

Yeah for sure I'd have to have some trust and drugs are out of the question. I'm also a novice when it comes to large toys. I definitely want to get more into ass play all around.

Ass play is a lot of fun. I love stretching out a guys hole. Even hotter when he develops a rosebud. Guys like me as a fisting top because I have smaller hands. I also like to take my time getting inside. A lot of the time the guy is shocked to find out my hand is all the way inside. A good deal of being fisted is psychological. Your hole will stretch easily if you can free your mind. You can start down the path by using toys. When I started out, I would practice two to three times a week in the shower. The heat will relax you and clean up is easier since you can wash the shower down. For me squatting on a dildo or butt plug made it easier to take. Opening up slowly. Just keep practicing. Above all, have fun.