Looking For This Story

dirtywestwales

There was a story posted a while back about a guy who went to a bar, the barman sent him to the fetish shop on the premises with a special voucher and the guy in the shop got him fitted up in rubber, with accessories and lubed him with T laced lube and put a butt plug in, all free. He was then sent out into the bar and someone took him downstairs where it was dark. He was picked up and put in the sling, restrained and slammed. Everyone used and abused him and when the bar closed, he was told to remain for the after hours social party, where they took things further.

Does anyone have this story or know where I can see it again? I have looked on here, but cannot find it. It must have been archived or deleted. I've only given you the summary. It is hot! I'd love that to happen to me, but unlikely. Has a his happened to you? Or something simliar?

Admin: Apologies if this doesn't belong in the fiction section, I wasn't sure and thought it should be, because it's about a story which was posted here. Please move it, if it is the h the wrong place.

having a similar question, note sure if it's a blog post or in a forum category

in a sort of journal, 1st part, the author describes his journey to berlin, visiting an aids bar "The Bull" and going home with a skinhead who unloaded 3 times in his cunt.

deleted or saved somewhere else? story from this year, don't have any more precise info. i just know i watched it in my notifications section, but theres nothing left, and my post in that blog/forum isnt available either when checking my profile...