Old Chicago Eagle

Guest BB4good

Guest BB4good

Part 1

I found out I was Poz in 2001.  I wasn't chasing and don't know who knocked me up but it happened.  I decided to enjoy my newfound freedom.  I started going to bb parties and offering up my hole as well as topping and breeding guys.

In 2003, I was laid off from my job with an airline but retained my flight benefits.  I had nothing to do one Saturday, so I got on Manhunt and met a guy in Chicago who seemed like a good guy and who was willing to host a stranger for the evening.  I packed a bookbag, my old Air Force flight suit and boots, and your standard overnight supplies.

I arrived in Chicago and took the El to my newfound trick's place.  We fucked around for a bit and he fed me some piss before I suited up in my flight suit and we headed to the Chicago Eagle.  I was a little nervous when we first arrived but eventually got up the nerve to venture into the back room that was in the back bar.  I felt hands grabbing my ass and touching me as I pushed through the sea of moaning and groaning men..the smell of poppers and sweat filling the air.

I pulled my flight suit down to my knees and bent over and started sucking the closest dick I could find. It was dark and I could barely see anyone or anything.  I only knew I wanted cock and cum in my hole. It wasn't long before someone started fingering my hole.  I bent over and heard him spit on his fingers.  I then felt him start massaging the spit in my hole (I had already put some lube in to get things going.)  I took a hit of poppers and felt an average sized dick slide deep in me in one push.  I gasped at the initial shock but got into a groove of massaging the invading cock with my assmuscles.  The man gradually picked up his pace and I could tell he was getting close.  He tensed up and shoved deep into me and groaned loudly as he flooded my guts with his seed.  He pulled out and I stayed bent over...waiting on the next cock.

I stayed bent over and took around 10 loads...never seeing any of the guys.  Sweat was pouring off of me and I loved not knowing who was breeding me.  I just knew I wanted their load.  Didn't matter if it was toxic or not. 

Guest BB4good

Part 2

I decided to take a break and cool off with a beer.  I stepped out of the back room into the back bar area and bought a beer and hung out.  I then made eye contact with the hottest man in dressed in leather that I had ever seen.  I never thought he would give me the time of day so I didn't approach him. Eventually he walked up to me and said hello.  We made small talk and I was too nervous to make a move, so he walked away.  A moment or two later he came back and asked if I wanted to go back into the back room with him.  Fuck yeah I did!  This man was an Adonis!

We made our way to the back room and started making out.  I bent over to suck his dick and he reached back to finger my sloppy hole.  I stayed bent over and turned around so he could slide his beautiful 8" dick deep in my guts.  With the 10 loads I already had in me, it was like a hot knife slicing into butter.  He fucked me in a sensual way, not fast and hard, but slow and easy.  He told me how great my cumfilled ass felt.  Eventually someone walked up and shoved their dick down my throat while my adonis was fucking me. My trick that was hosting me eventually found me bent over and walked up to the guy fucking and urged him to breed me.  The guy in my mouth groaned and filled my mouth with his load and I shared it with my trick/host who passed it to my adonis top.  This made him even harder and thicker and he thrust a few more times before filling me with what he said was a five day load.

I took one more load that night at the Eagle (wound up with 12) before calling it quits and going back to my host's house.  I had kept the 12 loads in me all night and when I got to Chicago O'Hare the next morning to fly home, I sat down in the restroom to see how much came out.  There was a huge amount of anonymous DNA that splattered into the bowl when I pushed.

It was definitely the hottest night I've ever had and I'm dying to repeat it.  Too bad they got rid of the Eagle.

I remember my first trip to the eagle. I was 21 and met a guy at side tracks that wanted to go to the eagle. Off we went he buys me a drink then takes me to the back room. He undid my pants and starts sucking me when i was nice and hard he turned around and backed his ass up on it. I then fucked him til i unloaded. Before i pulled out a large stocky guy walked up to me from behind started kissing my neck and rubbing my hole. I just moaned and pushed back on his fingers. He took that as a sign and position his cock at my hole. He wasnt long but was thick. After he was in he bent me over and and rammed it home for good 5 minutes before pulling me close and shooting a huge load in me. He pulled out and another hairy guy took his place. I left there around 4am with 12 loads. 4 from the first guy to take my ass that evening, i took his number home with me. Oh how I miss chicago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 5 years later...

Hell, if everyone is recalling the Eagle, lets not forget about Mans Country wrapped around the Eagle. Yeah, it was ratty and run down and the wet area was long past maintained- but it is the only bath house in the world that, once you paid the $10 membership fee- you were a member for life. I found it  while in Chicago in the early 80's for a huge food service show at the convention center. Bought my membership , went in, and at some point in the night I fell asleep up in the show- dance room area, on top of some over sized pillow or  cushion of some sort. At some point I woke up, with a guy pushing his cock in my ass and fucking me then and there. 24 years later , I was single after a 19 yr partnership ended, and made it a point to do IML at least once in my lifetime. On day 3 of IML, I headed  north to Mans Country mid afternoon, and once there the clerk would not let me buy a membership since I once had one- 2 or 3 others were waiting to enter by now,but he hustled off to the office, pulled the old files, and came back 5 minutes later and had my original application card- made a new card with my membership number and finished checking me in. 

• Like 4

I think I only made it to the Chicago Eagle once (I was a Sidetrack Ho... give me my showtunes!) but did get to Man’s Country quite a few times in my last few years in Chicago.  That was where I was fucked by the biggest dick I’ve ever had (from memory... a skinny black guy with an enormous cock.  I would guess he was over 10 inches but obviously didn’t measure).  He choked me with his cock but I was struggling to take him.  When he started manuevering to fuck me, I was terrified (he was too big I thought)... but he did a kind of corkscrew manuever and slid right in.  I was in shock... and in major lust.  I would have married that man... too bad I never got his name.  LOL. 

The other thing I remember about Man’s Country is that it is one of the places that I may have been pozzed.  I had lost a lot of weight and was enjoying my new attractiveness.  Well, attractiveness may be the wrong word.  I was still not attractive enough to get picked up at Sidetrack very often.. but I was attractive enough that people would happily fuck me in a bathhouse.  I’m not sure if that was where my pozzing happened, but there were a lot of potential candidates.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2