After my time in the sling, I decided to head over to the maze area, which is a two-storied affair with with lots of closets, rows of glory hole areas, and also contains rooms with tables.  It even offers a theater with a large table in the center, all very dark, just enough lighting to see shadows.

I stripped to my jock and walked through, catching a couple of admirers. I walked into one of the larger rooms with a table and bent over it. Within a minute I felt a couple of hands roaming on me, then a lubed cock rubbed against my hole and pushed forward. The guy wasn't all of the way hard and had a little trouble getting it in but once inside, it got stiff.

He fucked me slow and even for a few minutes but pulled out before cumming. Someone, I couldn't tell if it was the guy who just fucked me or someone else starting eating my ass, and did an outstanding job. I was shaking and moaning it felt so good. When the ass licker stopped, I went forward on the table and rolled onto my back to rest my shaking legs. When I looked up there was a crowd of six or seven guys watching.  I had no idea who had done what, which was hot.

A guy stepped from behind the guys in the front and walked up until my legs rested on his shoulders. His cock was already rock hard when he rubbed it against my stomach. I wrapped my hand around it.  I should say 'I tried to wrap my hand around it, but as it was really thick and probably seven inches long, it was almost too much for my grasp. The crowning touch was the cock head was already wet with precum.  With the ultimate politeness he asked if I was okay raw or wanted a condom.  When I answered raw, he replied "I wanted to make sure because I'm not negative."

My cock jerked and I moved his dick down until it touched my hole and rubbed it around. My ass was slick with lube and a load or two so he didn't need anything additional. He eased forward, filling me perfectly with a little burning from the stretch. He gave me a few seconds, knowing the extreme thickness of his cock could do damage, I imagine, and when he sensed I was ready, he started withdrawing and pushing it back in.  I virtually literally lost my mind from the sensation and I think my eyes rolled back. I started lifting my ass to meet his strokes and telling him how good his cock felt, and I meant every word of it. He sped up a little and I could start to hear the slap of his thighs against my ass.

The noise drew a few more onlookers and I saw more faces getting close to watch. Since he said he wasn't negative, I wanted no doubt on his part and as he pumped my hole hard I started, asking, more like begging him to cum in me. I think he was trying to be nice and was unsure or hadn't made up his mind because the first time I asked for his load, he started fucking me even harder.

Then came the part that gives me that natural high. He stabbed his cock in very erratically a few times and went deep and pulled hard on my legs, making sure he was claiming every inch of my hole. I felt his dick swell just a bit and start jerking hard as his cum emptied into me. He stayed in me until his cock stopped pulsing and eased out.

"Thank you Sir," I said, loudly enough to make sure he heard me, but before I could see him walk away, another cock was pushing into my needy hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

Actually it is just as hot to me taking loads on PreP. It lets me be the slut I need to be. The difference is, now that ive gotten hooked on being a cumdump, if something happens that I cant get the PreP, I think I'd positive pretty quickly.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Actually it is just as hot to me taking loads on PreP. It lets me be the slut I need to be. The difference is, now that ive gotten hooked on being a cumdump, if something happens that I cant get the PreP, I think I'd positive pretty quickly.

Glad to hear. I am starting PrEP soon, and I was afraid it might take the edge off. Thanks for the story and the perspective.