What Does It Feel Like To Go In Someone's Mouth As They're Sucking?

Guest peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

OK, I've requested guys to urinate while I suck their penises and most have happily, if not shyly obliged, but I've never had anyone ask me to do it to them. So will someone please describe what it feels like to do your business in another's mouth? What goes through your thoughts as you're urinating and the other is drinking? Details please...lots of details!

Guest pozpig46

Try not to think about so hard. Just picture at a urinal in a bathroom or at home and it will flow naturally. Just remember that someone is on the other end and adjust your flow accordingly. Go too fast as the bottom will spill it, and if you go too slow you may get hard and not be able to finish.

• 1 month later...

Pissing in someone's mouth while they drink it with their lips sealed around your dick feels almost as good as cumming in it. My only regret is I did it only a couple of times. If I was to become single and found someone who wanted to drink it I would piss in someone's mouth again. All masculine Top and versatile men should try it and all bottoms and versatiles should practice drinking piss from a man's cock.

• Upvote 1

Ranger Rick and PozFetishPig got it exactly right! I have experienced this twice and both times it has just made me hornier than I already was! The first time was exceptionally hot because, not only was it my first time, but the guy drinking my piss was hungry for it and kept telling me how much he wanted it. We had been partying and he was eager for my Tina piss. It felt like I was cumming it was so intense. And he did not miss one drop!! Then we made out!!

I love taking loads of piss when i get fucked.  The warm feeling of being filled up inside makes me so horny to get fucked and have him follow it up with his seed.  Shooting it out after is hot too, especially when the hot wet load runs down your leg :)

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

I must truly be in the minority, as I have yet to have anyone ask me to urinate while they suck me. On the other hand, as embarrassed as I feel to do so, I always ask the fellow to pee as I suck him. Thankfully, as awkward as it might be, most fellows oblige albeit with a bit of nervousness and laughter! Lip-locking a penis whilst it's ejecting a plentiful and robust urine stream is the best!

Guest peepee-love

I came across an interesting article about urophilia, and thought some of you might find this interesting. In my case, my enjoyment and love of urine is on many levels. However, my very first ever sexual encounter resulted from the intense sensations of being humiliated as a fellow urinated while I sucked his penis. The sensations I felt were most lovely, and ones I have endeavored to experience over and over throughout my lifetime. https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/urine-demand-a-beginners-guide-to-urophilia/

• 6 months later...

I got into pissdrinking by accident.  Spent the night with a guy and having woken up first, I thought I'd wake him with a nice blowjob.  His bladder opened a few seconds before his eyes did, and while it was a shock, I enjoyed the taste of his piss.  At first he freaked and tried pulling out, but I sealed my lips around his cock until he was drained and he admitted that he liked it.....so much that he fed me twice more before I left.  Been flagging yellow ever since!