Pnp Bathhouse Slut

drscorpio

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2015 at 10:49 PM, drscorpio said:
[This is another story from long ago that I found on my hard drive. It needed lots of reformatting, so I will be posting it in installments. I did not write this; I just tried to clean it up a bit for readability]

Last weekend I was stuck without a car.  I thought the weekend was going  to suck.  I was hanging out in my apartment, bored, surfing the net.  I came across a page for a local bath house.  What the hell! I had heard a lot of stories about bath houses, but I had never been to one.  I called a cab, and headed down.  I was nervous and excited.  I had spent plenty of time cruising ABS and online, but I had never seen anything like the stories I had heard about the baths.

I got one of the large rooms, which had a TV and several channels to choose from.  I saw that in one movie the men were barebacking.  As I undressed, I watched a hot scene where this guy was getting fucked in the woods.  The top was hung and uncut.  I was mesmerized by the sight of his bare cock sliding in and out of the bottom's ass made me incredibly horny even though I knew I could never let a stranger fuck me bareback. 

I had recently discovered the joys of being a bottom, and I decided to go out and find some cock.  As I explored the premises, I saw that many guys just left the doors to their room open.  In several rooms, guys were fucking and sucking.  As I walked past one room, I saw one guy getting fucked as he sucked off another guy.  I paused, watching the hot scene.  The guy with his dick buried in the bottom's ass told me to come in.

I did, just as the bottom called it quits.  He said he needed a rest.  After he left, I sat on the bed with the two guys.  They were about my age, 25 or so, and both had cocks at least 8 inches.  One guy was uncut.  I love uncut cock; the first guy who fucked me had a thick, 8" uncut cock, and it felt so good.

I took off my towel, and started to suck on the uncut beauty in front of me.  The other guy got up to shut the door.  I told him he could leave it open, but he said he and his friend wanted me all to themselves.  As I sucked my uncut stud, the other guy started rimming me.  I love to have my ass eaten.  In fact the first time I got fucked, it was because the guy did such a great job licking my hole, that I had to let him fuck me.  

My head was spinning from the joint I smoked before I left my house.  The guy behind me stopped licking my ass.  He moved up to put his cock against my hole.    I asked him to put on a condom.  He said ok, and then asked me if I partied.  I didn't know what he meant, but I told him I was up for anything.  He asked if I had ever done Tina.  “What is it?” I said, feeling like a nerd.  The best sex drug in the world, he told me.  

"Ok.  Whatever. I'll do it." He and his friend smiled, and brought out a glass pipe.  I asked what I was supposed to do.  His friend put some stuff that looked like little bits of rock in the pipe.  I leaned forward, and put the pipe to my lips.  The guy lit a butane lighter and started heating the stuff in the pipe.  The pipe filled with white vapor.  "Take a hit," he said.  I took a deep hit, held it for a second and exhaled.  They urged me to keep going.  I took several more large hits.

OH MY GOD - did I feel great.  I was incredibly happy and even more horny than I had been a few minutes ago.  The guy who had tried to fuck me asked me to suck his dick.  I eagerly sucked his cock into my mouth.  He had gone soft, but as I sucked him, I could feel his dick getting hard in my mouth.  I had never enjoyed sucking a cock so much.  I was able to deep throat him, something I normally couldn't do with a guy his size.  

As I sucked him, the other guy asked me if I did poppers.  I said I never had, but I would do anything he recommended.  He held the bottle under my nose and told me to inhale.  My head started spinning and my hunger for cock went out of control.  I asked the uncut guy to fuck me.  He asked me if I had ever been fucked bareback.  I said "no, never." He asked me if I wanted to feel his cock shooting inside of me.  Between the tina and the poppers, I was out of control.  "Just give me that beautiful cock!"

He drizzled some lube on my ass and started rubbing his cock up and down my crack.  He told me to do more of the poppers.  I took several deep hits.  Finally he placed the head of his cock against my asshole and gave a little push.  Only about half of the head of his tool went in.  I moaned.  I had no idea that anything could feel so good.

Slowly, he slid his cock into me.  The first time I got fucked, it hurt at first, but then later started to feel good.  Not this time.  As he buried his massive dick in my ass, all I felt was pleasure.  I couldn't believe the difference between being fucked with a condom and being fucked bareback.  It was so much better.

I started sucking on his partner again as he fucked me.  I couldn't believe how crazy I felt.  I wanted to do anything for these guys.  I told them to fuck the hell out of me. 

Finally, the guy fucking me told me he was going to cum.  The idea of taking his load in my ass drove me wild.  He grunted, and buried himself deep in my ass.  I could feel his cock pulse, and then I felt his cum spurting in my ass.  Suddenly, my ass was filled with his cum. I was surprised at how warm it felt.  He took a minute to catch his breath, and then pulled his cock out of me.  I sat there, feeling the warm, squishy feeling of an ass full of cum.   

His friend said it was his turn to fuck me.  I put myself face down, ass up on the edge of the bed and told him how much I needed more cock in my hole.  He slid in easily, lubricated by his friends load.  He started fucking me with long, slow strokes.  It felt so good.  His friend handed me the popper's bottle, and my head started spinning again.  His cock was huge and hard, and he knew how to use it.  I have no idea how long he fucked me, but it was at least 20 minutes.  

Finally, he said he was going to cum.  He buried himself in me and again I felt cum spurting against the inside of my ass.  It was so hot.  It felt so nasty and forbidden and so incredibly right.  I knew this was not the last time I was going to get barebacked.

Fucking hot story man!!

This is so fucking hot!  I remember how I was first seduced into them sex at the sauna.  I just broke up and was just feeling adventurous and want to experience letting myself go after being in a monogamous relationship.  But I never though I would try PnP.

The guy that cruised me was totally myself and hot, swimmer build, tan and manly.  He looks totally innocent and friendly, never would I imagined he was into chem sex.  That only tell you never judge a book by it cover.  Haha.  From the steam room we chatted up and things go steamy, and he asked me to follow him to his private room that he booked for the night.  Once in the room I was offer a drink and I  remembered high feeling, i was so horny and chill, then come the amazing clouding.  When you are high, it just so hard to resist temptation!  Totally relatable to this story!

• 11 months later...