omg i just came back from a date on gayromeo. 2 guys fucked me. they fucked me really hard and came 3 times in my hole. wow. it was so good. but i did it while i was drunk. my stomach hurts. they fucked and bred me really hard. hopefully they are not poz. 

omg i dont want to get sober. i am afraid.

If you are worried, get yourself on PEP asap

hm too late i guess. and i dont really know if they are poz. i would not get a pep probably. meh...i dont care that much. since i am taking an antidepressant my feeling are somehow numbed. for the most time i feel quite alright which was not normal for me before. i was in constant fear and sometimes panic. but now even the possibility of being infected with hiv doesnt bother me that much. 

• Moderators

If it has been less than 72 hours, you can try to get PEP which is emergency HIV prevention after exposure. 

It's different from PrEP which is on-going meds for prevention. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Six weeks after the incident, a normal HIV test negative result has a 90% chance of being accurate. After 3 months, it will almost certain that you are uninflected if you test negative.

• 1 month later...

Oh I did it again. Last night I got drunk and visited a unexperienced divorced man who came inside me. He fucked me for maybe 30 sec and his dick started pulsating inside my ass. He left a big load. After that I bought more beer and started searching for someone else on my phone. Finally I found a 39 year old man who insisted using a condom. He fucked me and then he fucked my mouth and came inside my throat. His cum tasted so good.

I already ordered a HIV test but I am still waiting for it to arrive.

I also made a video where I push the cum from the divorced man out. I like being a cum whore. Hopefully I am still negative. https://vid.me/3JVJ

Ok I got the HIV Test today and it is negative. And now? 

I mean, they fucked me so hard and came inside me and I was sick a few weeks. Also he is in a club named Barebacksluts on this datingsite.

It seems I have to take another test in one month. Really embarassing to go there. And I just want to be fucked and get some cum.  :mellow:

I think when you are drunk you are living out your true desires. You are on a path to becoming poz so go with it and enjoy the ride. Don`t get all worried just fuck and have fun.

• 1 month later...

I think when you are drunk you are living out your true desires. You are on a path to becoming poz so go with it and enjoy the ride. Don`t get all worried just fuck and have fun.

Yeah you are right. I did it again. I even recorded it. Lately I dont have all the regrets etc. I wonder if I am more relaxed because I take an antidepressant

• 3 weeks later...

garambala-- perhaps you need to discuss this with the psychiatrist who is prescribing you your anti-depressants?? It appears that from your posts that you may be acting out on deep-seated impulses that you may need to address to eliminate the guilt or fear that arises after you have these experiences? If you "just want to be fucked and get some cum. :mellow: " you should. And there should be a  :D at the end of your statement. With examination, you can find the place to feel absolutely comfortable and fine with your choices, and you can enter them wholeheartedly and not harbor any harmful doubts. 

Edited by sxlhlng

• 4 months later...

Hi, Well My last bf fucked me and came on my hole. We had just returned from having a rapid HIV test which was negative.  Well it's been almost 2 1/2 yrs since we were together intimately.  My question is  can I still get symptoms after that long period as I was told no if he was hiv + it could should up to 6 months?

• Moderators

If you had a negative HIV test 6 months or more after the incident, then there is no reason for worrying that you are infected from that particular sex act. 

Just having no symptoms does not mean you are negative. Some people have no symptoms when they seroconvert while some people get very sick. It can be anywhere in between. 

But if you are having symptoms NOW, there is no reason to think it has anything to do with what happened 2.5 years ago.