Offering My Ass And Mouth Out Of Spite To Hurt My Bf

I just found out my BF has stopped sleeping with me in his words Your OLD and Ugly and you turn cocks soft you have for years you would be better off dead and move on so I have made my choice to let strangers and others do to me what I would never let him do and I am not going to reject or refuse any cock that wants or needs to get off no race age or build rejected my ass is yours to drill nail pound breed and seed take pictures and video tape web cam it I don't care I do enjoy smelling dirty socks as I am fucked and love to sniff on sweaty sneakers I enjoy being pissed on and I love when guys show up with buddies without asking he will be at work Monday morning from 7am till 3pm I will be hosting at my home and I will be only wearing black knee high sports socks and a black jock strap and tank top all you have to do is show up and walk in say your here for the slut and pull out your cock you can do me in the living room or the bedroom you can fuck me for 5 min or 3 hours I am only doing this to prove to him when he gets home that others enjoy using it and I don't need him to want it or ever touch it again text me at 954-865-6076

• Upvote 1