Omg What Did I Do?

• 4 months later...

Chapter XVIII

My love and I practically staggered, dazed out of the bar owners back room.  We had caught him pozzing our friend, who was drunk as hell, who's birthday it was and had no idea what he had just got fucked with.   We sat down at the first table we got to and just stared at each other.  We ordered drinks and sat and stared some more, occasionally glancing across the room at our friend who was still celebrating his birthday.  He was so drunk, we didn't think he even hardly knew he had been fucked for the first time in his life even  He had been an anal virgin, but no more and to top it it had been done with a hvl cock.  We had seen how his ass had been almost destroyed by that huge cock too and had seen some blood, so there was little doubt that the toxic load he had taken was even now coursing through his body and it was somewhat our fault.
     We talked about whether we should go sober up our friend and let him know what he had had done to him, but decided he was having too much fun tonight, so we thought maybe we should wait until he sobered up tomorrow first.  We then talked about what we should do now.  Should we start calling every friend we could and warn them or would they think we were being paranoid or what.  What a dilemma.  After a while we finally got around to discussing us.  Should we submit and save our friends or would that just open a whole new can of worms as we enjoyed fucking with our friends at times and it may end up with us spreading it ourselves.  What to do, what to do?
     We both agreed that thinking about that huge cock in us was fantastic.  It was very revealing to my love as he was even more confused than me as he was and had been almost exclusively a top only.  Now, to save our friends he would definitely have to bottom.  He admitted that he had enjoyed that giant of a cock in him, but wasn't sure of more of it or not.  I did have to grin at that as I knew he really wanted it in him again, but just didn't want to admit it.  I kind of teased him about that one.
     Now to figure out what to do.  We decided to wait until tomorrow after getting sobered up to make a decision and to tell our buddy what he had done.  We went home to awaken the next day to more hell.  As soon as we awoke we found a new message for us from the owner of the bar.   It was another video.  It showed him fucking our buddy last night and then a short message telling us that he had kept him at the bar all night long and showed another long video of our buddy getting fucked again and again.  He took at least 4 loads of poz cum overnight and the last video showed his totally wrecked and bleeding ass, but he had a huge smile on his face.  The last part of the vid showed our buddy with a butt plug in his ass and him looking right into the camera and saying, "Wow, what a night of pleasure.  I am going to keep this plug in my hole for a few days to remember this night.  What a great birthday."  We tried to call him but there was no answer.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

next chapter started but like other stories, kind of on hold due to tornado that struck Marshalltown, Iowa, where I live July 19th and been really busy trying to get cleanup done and house and car pretty much totaled out.

• Like 1

Chapter IXX

For the next two or three days my boy and I kept trying to come up with a solution on what to do.  We wanted to save our friends but weren't real sure if any of them would actually listen to a warning, thinking we were just paranoid or making it up to keep a good fuck from them.  What a dilemma and also, we were both still massively turned on by the thought of getting fucked by that huge cock again, but still wanted it safely and not to get pozzed like he seemed to want to do to us. 
      Out talks all failed to come to anything except to get us horny as hell and start fucking like crazy to relieve some tension and have fun and dream about a huge cock fucking us senseless.  About the 4th day after the party we got another email from the poz bar owner with another shot of his huge cock and telling us time was almost up and he had already called another of our friends and invited them to the bar this coming Friday night for free drinks and some hot sex and he had it verified the guy was ready to party.  We started fucking almost immediately and once again, as my boy was cumming in me, I heard myself whisper, :Oh, yeah, so nice, fill me full of your poz cum."  We both fell silent again looking at each other and wondering what the other was thinking.  My love finally said, "It looks like he has gotten into both of our heads big time as I was thinking the same thing you said when I was cumming."  We just laid there is shock, not really understanding, but knowing we had to try and keep our friends safe and maybe sacrifice ourselves to be pozzed and freed from our guilt.  We had already been responsible for one friend getting a poz load and maybe knocked up, but could we afford to let it continue, with our acceptance of his threat.
     Thursday night and we still could not come up with any kind of decision.  About 8 pm another email arrived from the bar owner.  It was another pic and short video of his magnificent cock.  It was leaking precum, a lot of it even.  We could only watch and drool, wanting it in us but not wanting his poz load.  The dilemma was maddening.  Then about an hour later another email arrived.  It was another vid.  We gasped when we opened it.  He started with a small narrative, explaining that our friend got ahold of him and didn't want to wait for Friday night and we should enjoy the show.  A few seconds later and our friend, naked and on a bed with his legs hoisted over the poz guys shoulders.  The huge cock buried to the hilt and our friend squeeling in pain and pleasure at the same time.  His ass being destroyed with an unmerciful pounding of huge cock.  The video lasted almost 45 minutes before the owner roared and we could tell he was cumming deep in our friends ass.  A couple of minutes later and the vid moved in to a close up of our friends cumm filled ass with definite tinges of blood oozing out with the leakage.  Then a pan up to our friends face with a huge contented smile on his face and telling him that that had been so fantastic.  A few seconds more and the poz guys face was on the screen telling us, "two down and how many more, before you two let me set you free, too?" 
    OMG What Do We Do?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7