Omg What Did I Do?

Chapter XXIV

A couple of minutes until 8 and the door beside the bar opened and the owner strode out.  We both saw him at almost the same time.  We sat and stared as he made his way around the bar, greeting customers here and there as he made his 'rounds' as it were.  Neither of us could hardly breathe watching.  I could tell he knew we were there, but was dragging out our wait.  I knew my love was probably thinking the same thing I was, remembering the huge cock he had and how he could use it.  I wanted it in me, but not what it contained.  There would be no going back to innocence after tonight for us.

He took his time knowing our trepidation would increase and with it, I am sure, would raise his need and pleasure.  He knew he had us now.  Knew that soon he would be pumping his toxic loads into our negative asses trying with all his might to tear us and infect us with his loads.  He wanted his poz babies in us forever.

Finally, he approached our table.  My boy and I just sat and stared as he approached, unable to move, caught like deer in the headlights of a car.  He was then there and spoke to us saying, "I am both pleased and disappointed in you two.  So glad you are finally here to receive my gift, but at the same time, sad, as I was having such fun fucking and giving my gift to your friends, too."  I think we should head on back now as it has been too long in coming."

He motioned for us to follow him and as we both got up and started after him, we were both looking around as it seemed everyone there must know what was happening.  We could not see anyone even looking our way though.  We were on our way to this man's bed to probably become pozzed and both of us were shaking all the way. 

He opened his door and we filed past him with our heads down and not looking at him.  I was now feeling both terrified and somewhat, deep inside, excited, knowing how his huge cock had felt before as he had fucked me.  I was sure my love was feeling the same way.  He closed the door then and we were now going to get fucked and there would be no going back.  My boy and I were holding hands and I could feel him trembling as I am sure he could feel me doing the same.

Our host wasted little time in telling us to get our clothes off.  He was as ready as could be and as we started to get naked, he also took his clothes off.  His huge cock was already starting to come up and drooling precum.  He was really getting anxious to do us.  My boy and I, for some crazy reason, were both scared and excited both and we both had hard cocks pointing straight out.  It was very strange.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter XXV

Our host's cock was standing tall and hard, now.  He was leaking pre-cum like crazy and we found ourselves greedily lapping it up as fast as we could.  It was delicious and we wanted more and more of it.  This went on for a good half an hour, and he seemed to be not even close to cumming yet.  His pole was magnificent and even scared as I was, I had to admire the magnificence of it.  It was the ultimate fuck stick to end all fuck sticks and I found myself losing control and wanting it in me and I am sure by boy was feeling the same, now.

Then our host pulled his cock from us and flipped my love on his back and hoisted his legs over his shoulders all in one move.  He then dove face first into my boys ass and his tongue was slithering all over his hole.  My boy was almost crying from the pleasure.  Usually a top, he was now feeling more of what I felt and seemed to be loving the attention his hole was getting.  The poz owner went to town greedily and I watched as his tongue dove deeper and deeper into my loved one's ass.  He did this for a good 10 minutes, then very quickly pulled back, lined up his monster cock and drove it into my boy in one tremendous thrust.  It had to have hurt, but being so large, my boy's eyes could only pop wide open as well as his mouth and not a sound could he make.

Our poz host only hesitated a few seconds and then began to just plainly and simply set about to destroy my love's hole, pounding away at a tremendous fast and hard pace.  In and out harder and faster.  My boy could not even form any words or even groan with the agony I am sure he was feeling.  I watched, mesmerized, as that marvelous giant tool drove in and out of my boy and I could soon see small streaks of red showing as It began to tear the insides of my love up.  After a good 10 minutes, the owner, started to breathe heavier.  He leaned closer to my boy, who was finally starting to make some sounds, mostly groans with a few sighs thrown in when he felt some small pleasure.  The poz owner then told him, "Get ready, boy, I am going to flood your cunt with my poz load and her it COMES!"  He almost yelled the last word and drove his cock as deep and hard as he could and was cumming deep inside my love.  I could almost feel the river of cum myself just from watching and knew that with the tearing the HIV would probably drive deep into my love's bloodstream quickly.  He ground his cock around and around and my boy then said, "OMG, I can't believe it, I am cumming!"  He threw his head back and the host leaned up a little and my boy's cum erupted between them shooting clear up and hitting them both in their faces.  Why, I don't know, but my own cock was standing up tall and hard watching this happening.

There was only a small wait and then the owner rolled off of my boy and before I could move, had grabbed me and flipped me onto my back.  I was amazed to see his enormous cock still jutting straight out and hard, even having cum just a few seconds ago.  I was so startled at the sight, I couldn't move as my legs were hoisted over his shoulders and he had driven his ultimate cock deep into me in one giant push.  I gasped, then, and groaned at the discomfort of this invasion, with no lube except for what came from his cum he had deposited in my boy.  I felt myself lift up off of the bed, involuntarily, impaling myself even more on his cock.  I felt tears run down my cheeks but, again, there was almost no hesitation until he was outright assaulting my hole.  It hurt like hell, but the rubbing on my prostate soon alleviated that and I felt myself all at once driving my own ass at him to meet his inthrusts as hard as he was doing to me.  It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.  I found myself begging him to fuck me as hard as he could.

He thrashed and literally tried to drive me clear through the bed with all his might.  I was hurting like hell, but found myself wanting it to never end, too.   My legs went around him trying to pull him back into me every time he pulled back.  He fucked me for a half hour at least and then looking me in the eyes exclaimed,  "Here it comes, boy.  Take my highly charged load, NOW!"  I could actually feel the cum shooting out of his cock and flooding me with a sea of his sperm, his highly toxic POZ cum.  As with my boy, I felt my own cock start to throb as I was cumming myself.  He continued to grind his cock into me for several more minutes, making sure it went as deep into me as possible.  When he finally pulled out, I looked down to see a very red streaked cock, coated completely in his cum and my blood.  I was certain that he had probably pozzed my love and I on just this one time each, this time.  I could only think, again,  OMG What Did I Do and when can we get more now.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Chapter XXVI

Just as soon as he caught his breath, he climbed off of his bed leaving my boy and I still laying there with our legs still spread open unable to close them nor wanting to.  He went to his bar and got a drink of something and then returned to the bed.  He grinned at us and then said, "I almost bet that one load each will do the trick, but I think I will make sure.  I think you both need more poz cum in you and I also bet  you are ready for it right now."  My boy and I could not answer as we just laid there staring at him.  We were both satiated but also scared even yet, and yet as we glanced at each other, we both knew we wanted more and as soon as possible.  Our asses were just tingling from the pounding we had taken and the pleasure we had felt.

Then the bar owner did something strange.  He turned from us and went towards his door into the main bar.  Still naked, he opened it up and shocked the hell out of us as in walked not just the friends we knew he had done but basically about a dozen of our friends.  As they entered they all started to strip.  The owner came over then and told us, "Surprise!  I have already been fucking all of your friends for two or three months now and they have all converted and are now highly toxic poz breeders like me.  Now the real party is going to start and you are going to get fucked by all of them the rest of the night.  Oh, and don't worry, I will be doing you some more too."  As he finished talking two of our friends climbed on the bed and grabbing our legs drove their cocks into us and started to fuck us. 

My boy and I looked at each other but were too surprised to do anything else as our two friends started to hammer our holes hard.  Soon were both too busy moaning our pleasure at being fucked to do anything but push our own asses back on each inthrust to get as much cock in us as possible.  In about 10 minutes our two friends were panting and whispering to us that they were both getting close.  I am sure my love was feeling the same as me and basically had grabbed our friends asses to pull them into us as deep as possible.  Then, within a few seconds of each other our friends were telling us they were cumming and filling our holes full with poz cum. 

As soon as they quit grinding their loads into us, they got up and were replaced with the next two.  Again they just rammed their cocks home in us and started to pile drive our holes good.  When those two were done, another two took their place and fucked us as hard as they could.  They were all talking and telling us how nice it was to be pozzing us finally as they had been waiting to do it for a while.  They had planned the whole thing knowing we really hadn't wanted to become poz, but we had all talked about it before and how hot it sounded taking a chance some time.  After the latest two finished the owner came over and told us he was ready again.  

He climbed on the bed and decided to do me first this time.  He drove his mammoth cock into me again roughly and in one stroke went balls deep.     He immediately started to try and drive me clear through the mattress.  My ass was assaulted like it had never been before.  I glanced at my love only to see that while I was being fucked, the owner had driven his hand into my boy's hole and it looked like a good 3 or 4" of his wrist was in ther too.  My eyes really got wide at that as my boy's hole had hardly been used but now was loose enough to take a fist in there.  WOW.  The owner almost destroyed my hole with his gigantic cock and then he growled here it comes as he unloaded another toxic load deep in me.  He no sooner finished when he pulled his cock out of me and his fist out of my boy.  Then he moved over quickly and rammed his cock deep into my love and as I watched it bottom out in him, I was surprised to feel the owner's hand at my hole and then I almost yelled when it went into me with almost no trouble and up his arm some.  I rose up off of the bed which actually drove another good inch into me.  

The owner drove into us both as if on a mission to drive clear through us.  When he finally came in my boy and withdrew his cock from him and his hand from my hole, the rest of our friends jumped on the bed to take their turns.  This went on all night long until basically nobody could get it up any more.  My love and I had also cum multiple times from the pounding our prostates got.  Finally everyone just piled on the bed and passed out.  What a night of piggish sex.  Both our holes had to be a mess now and we knew we were going to be walking a bit bowlegged and sore from this night for a few days.  OMG What a felling to have that we had done and all because I got curious about a huge cock.  I am sure we are going to join the poz group now after this.   OMG What Did I Do?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Chapter XXVII

The next morning as everyone was getting awakened, we started to learn the actual truth of this whole thing.  We were told the entire story of how, one by one, our friends had all succumbed to the owner of the bar over the course of several months.   They had all become poz and they all decided not to get on meds.  They had planned this whole thing to arouse our curiosity, starting with me as they all knew I had a thing for huge cocks.  They planned and schemed and came up with the plan to just tease me, little by little, to crave seeing the owners huge cock and then to make sure my curiosity definitely killed the cat and had been fucked by him.  Then they planned again making sure I needed to see and feel it again, and to get my love to want in on the action too.  It had taken almost 3 months to get the plan into play and now, my boy's and my asses were theirs and even this morning both of us were still dripping cum from the night of being fucked almost senseless by highly charged toxic poz cum. 

As the story unfolded, I looked at my love and told him I was so sorry for what I had done to us.  He grinned and told me not to worry about it as last night had been the greatest sex he had ever had and it was all due to me.  He went on to explain, that although, he was almost always a top, he sometimes had dreamed of bottoming and taking cock like I did.  Now, he knew exactly why I loved it.  He still wanted to be a top mostly but now at times could take a cock too.  We grinned at each other, grabbed each other and hugged and kissed like newly weds or something.  Our love was now bonded beyond belief.  We broke our embrace after a bit, to find our friends and our host grinning and applauding us.

It did not take long before everyone was in a huge pile on the bed and we were being fucked again and again and again.  Nobody let up until late evening when our host announced he had another surprise for us all.  He told us he had enjoyed this deviousness so much, that he had ordered a huge banquet to be catered in.  He then, still naked, went to the door and opening it, ushered in the caterers, who we found out, had been informed beforehand that everyone there would be naked, so they would not freak out.  We all dug in and celebrated our impending conversion..  What a heck of a way to go.  Fun with friends and also a new found friend in the owner.     OMG WHAT DID I DO----TO DESERVE SUCH A FANTASTIC ADVENTURE.        The End and a NEW BEGINNING FOR OUR HERO.

ME 007.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1