Omg What Did I Do?

Chapter XX

My love and I started talking almost at the same time.  We were both aghast at what was happening, but we didn't want HIV.  What were we to do?  Our friends are being picked off one by one.  We couldn't live with that, could we?  We argued for an hour and then we heard a ping as another email came through.
     We rushed to check it out.  It was another vid from the bar owner.  His explanation came first telling us this was going to be live this time.  Another of our friends had stopped at the bar an he had invited him in the back for 'special' treatment and he had accepted it after looking at the poz guys bulge in his tight pants.  He told us to watch closely now and laughed.
    The camera then drew back and there was our friend on the bed naked.  The poz guy was naked also and was hard as a rock an walking slowly towards our friend who could not take his eyes off of that huge cock, waving at him as he approached.  Our friend had to lick his lips and was gulping some at the size of the cock he was going have in him soon.
     The bar owner climbed on the bed and raised our friends legs over his shoulders and started to rim his hole.  Then he rammed his fingers in at the same time, grinding them in and around and dragging his nails against his insides on the out stroke.  Our friend groaned as this went on, pain and pleasure combined building a need for release.
       Soon the poz guy pulled his fingers out, covered in blood, and before our friend could move he raised up and rammed his huge cock into him with one bone jarring thrust.  He had turned the sound off, but we could tell our friend screamed.  It had to have hurt like hell with what was almost like an arm being rammed clear into him all at once.  Then the real fuck started.  He was ramming as hard as possible, every in and out fast and hard.  There was only one purpose in this,  to poz his neg hole.
      We could only watch in morbid fascination to what was happening to our friend.  The camera was catching it all.  Then the poz guy reached out and got ahold of the camera and pointed it at our friends face as he continued to pound him relentlessly.  Our friends pain was being replaced by rapture as his hole was destroyed but his pleasure increased and the pain faded to the background.  This went on an on, for a good half an hour before we could see the poz guy starting to thrust evne more violently and then with one last thrust, he held still and was filling our buddy full of his poz cum.
      They laid still for a bit and then the bar owner got up and came away from the bed and turned his sound on long enough to say, "How many more of your friends are you two going to sacrifice to me before you come and get what you know deep down you want?:"  With that the connection was broken.  My love and I both sat and cried.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter XXI

We held each other close for a long time.  If our friends found out they were being sacrificed because of us, we would have none left we were sure.  Neither of us could understand the depravity of this.  We had both succumbed to his huge poz cock once each, but had not converted.  Now, he wanted us to give our asses to him, again and again, until we both were pozzed. 
      We had to do something and fast, but what?  We both agreed that that huge cock was the best fuck we had ever had, but POZ?  Can we really go do that.  We discussed it for an hour but at the end of that time all we had done was get ourselves all riled up and hot from the memory of how that cock had felt in our holes.  My love was almost totally a top, but had taken it and admitted it had felt marvelous.  I on the other hand had used toys and big ones at that, but his had been bigger and I, also, thought his cock was magnificent.
      Both of us were panting by this time with the talk and soon were in each others arms and making love together.  We both almost raped the other, until we were completely spent and that was after doing it 4 times.   Each time was more ardent than the one before it, until both of us just as we were both climaxing for the last time, yelled at each other, "OMG, DO ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK,...……...POZ MY ASS."  We had both said this in unison and were shocked, and then looking into each others eyes, we nodded, knowing we could not keep having our friends being picked off, one by one, without trying to save them.
      We got out of bed, slowly, knowing what we had to do, but trying to prolong it at least a short time more.  Turning on our computer, we opened our email and sent the message:   We can't let you convert any more of our friends.  We are ready to surrender to your will.   POZ us and leave our friends alone,   His email came back in only about 15 minutes.  He told us we were being sensible now and by the way, look at the attachment and I will send details later for our MEETING.    We opened the attachment to find, 6 clips.   SIX,  all of them friends of ours and each of them with cum leaking out of their holes and the message with them was that we had waited too long and he was really horny and had called some more of our friends up and this was the result.   All of them had gaping red as hell holes, with cum and it looked like some red and pink tinges in the cum from we supposed was blood.  He had not waited any longer and we were shocked, again,
     About an hour later another email from him came.  He said he had been busy, with a LOL, and now was a little tired.  Not tonight for you two, but be here at the bar, Friday night, and be prepared to stay the whole night.  It will be a lot of fun.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

Chapter XXII

My boy and I looked at each other and started to cry and then fell into each others' arms hugging and crying our hearts out.  We had waited too long and now at least 6 of our friends had been fucked brutally by the poz guy and from the pics, we were sure they would each become poz soon.  What had we done?  It was going to take us a long time to come to terms with this.  That poz guy was totally corrupt and we were going to pay dearly for being so horny and curious, even if he did have the biggest, hottest cock we had ever seen before.  Now it looked like we were going to join the poz club whether we liked it or not.  We hugged and cried most of the night away.
     We finally fell asleep in each other's arms, but the morning came way too fast.  I don't think either of us slept very good at all.  My dreams all night long were of a poz cock chasing me all over the place with nowhere to run to or hide.  More of a nightmare, except for the huge size of that cock which I wanted more than anything but not the bug that came with it.
     The days went by so fast but dragging along also.  Neither of us could sleep much and we spent most of our time at home hugging each other and crying over what we had to do to save our friends.  We knew it was the only choice we could make.  We tried to console each other constantly, leading up to the NIGHT.  Every day a new email arrived with a pic of his huge poz cock and him telling us how much he was looking forward to Friday night and bringing us into the brotherhood.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Chapter XXIII

Friday arrived and both my boy and I were terrified now that it was here.  We both skipped out on work and stayed at home together all day. Most of it we spent crying and wishing there was another way out, but we couldn't think of any.  Around noon we got an email, the one we were dreading to get.  We opened it to see more of the pics he had taken of our friends he had already fucked full of his poz cum.  These were closeups, showing the cum and even a little blood seeping out of their holes.

His message contained the emails of about 8 or 10 more of our friends, with the message telling us to be at his bar tonight at about 8 pm or all of the others were going to be notified, one after another until he had had them all.  We sent him back our message saying we would be there.  We decided there was no choice for us to make.

Around 6 pm we were taking a shower together and scrubbed each other good.  We wanted ourselves clean even if we were on our way to dirty dealings.   I know we were both scared as hell, but also both turned on by one thing only, that huge cock, we knew he had that had made both of our asses feel so good having.  Of course, that was before we knew he definitely wanted to give us both HIV and wasn't taking no for an answer.

We were soon done and dressed and headed to the bar.  We wanted to be early so as to have a couple of drinks to help calm us down.  Arriving we both immediately ordered the strongest drinks we could get, our usual but doubles.  We went to a corner table to be by ourselves as much as possible and enjoy each others' company till it was time for our 'deflowering'.  Way too soon, 8 pm was approaching.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3