Taking Dirty Anonymous Loads At A Bathhouse

• Administrators

I love getting fucked by strangers. A week ago I was at the Baths. After a shower, I left the door open, turned off the light, and lay face down on the mattress with my legs spread.

I had only to wait a few minutes until he came in. He fingered my Hole, and, shortly thereafter, replaced them with a good-sized Cockhead. I took a deep hit of my Poppers as he pressed in and whispered, "You want my raw Dick up your Pussy?"

"Yeah, Man! Fuck me! Use my Mancunt!"

He pounded me hard with quick, powerful strokes, his Death Stick pounding my flaccid Mancunt. I clamped my Ass Muscles about his Toxic Shaft, bringing him to the brink of climax.

"Oh yeah, Fuckin' Whore! Want me to breed your Pussy?"

"Please, sir. Gimme your Seed! Fill me up!"

"FUCK YEAH! HERE CUMS! TAKE MY DEATH SEED!"

He spasmed incessantly, filling my Asscunt with his Semen. After he had pumped the last of his Load, he collapsed on top of me.

He lay motionless, not moving a muscle. Were it not for his hard Shaft within me, I would have thought he were deceased.

Another minute and he began to fuck again. Jesus, he was an impassioned Fucker! After I took a few more deep hits of my Poppers, I wished the ride would never end. Having him in me was great and natural. I couldn't get enough of his FuckMeat!

"I'm gonna breed you again! I can't help myself! Tell me you want another Load!"

"Yeah, Man, goddamn it! I want EVERYTHING you got to offer."

"Then EVERYTHING it shall be!" he exclaimed, thrusting in deeper. "Take my DIRTY SEED!"

There it was—all the cards on the table. With all the hints and innuendo, I had no doubt about his Status and didn't give a shit. All that mattered was Cock and his Semen. I figured sooner or later I'd have to pay. Nothing worthwhile cums free.

After awhile he pulled out, thanked me, and made his exit. I lay there, exhausted and sated, and fell asleep. When I awoke, there was a note on the floor. I turned up the room lamp to read it and was both fascinated and entranced.

"Hi, and thanks again for the meating!

“I knocked, but there was no answer, so I slipped this beneath your door.

"One thing I forgot to mention. You probably already guessed. Anyway, I better cum clean.

"I've had HIV for a while now. Last week the Doc said I’ve got AIDS. He says I may be a day late and a dollar short, since I’ve already used all the common Meds.

"So you may want to get tested; and if you test POZ, check your resistance. I'm sorry I didn't around to this earlier; but, frankly, I just needed to fuck.

"If, by chance, you want to try it again, I think I can find the time. I’m always here on Wednesdays—same time, same place, same station. Below you’ll find my email address."

If you think I was chilled to the bone by such audacity, you don’t know where I’m cumin’ from. Actually I got a hardon. Besides it took plenty of gumption to admit to such a grand deception, and I halfway admired the Man!

Again and again I reread his missive. He’d read me right. Carefully, I tucked it in my wallet. I knew I would be there the following Wednesday. The only question was whether to e-mail him before then.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...