My First Time

A toned lite-skinned, floppy haired, Brazilian answered my cl ad for a hook up.  He came over and had me suck him while he was spread wide on the bed. He was beautiful - the type of beauty only Brazilians have. I remember thinking I was lucky since I was still fat and fighting image issues.

When satisfied he got up and had me take his place.  He lifted my ass and spread my legs apart to rim me. He was more aggressive than rimmings I had before. Then he looked at me and put my legs on his shoulders as he neared his dick to my ass.  His dick was thick and hard - I just hoped I could take it.

A condom was ready on the bed for his reach - I saw him reach and tear the package open. I laid my head down to brace for his dick. He pushed himself in my ass while I moaned from the pain.  When i raised my head and looked at him - beautiful and nude fucking my ass I was so excited. But I was quickly distracted by the sight of the condom in the same place he left it. I realized the package he opened must have been lube.

He put his raw dick in my bb virgin ass. I didn't know what to do? Should we stop and start again with a condom?  In shock I asked - “ Do you have a condom on?” and he said “no" without pausing a single thrust. We leaned to the side and he fucked me sideways till he came inside me. 

As he clean up and gathered himself I couldn't wait for him to leave. I was worried about getting infected.

I got tested after found no infection.  My pozzing would wait til another encounter.