I was laying on my bed, wearing nothing but a jockstrap, my ass wet with lube. I could hear moaning and yelping from another room in the house. I knew I was next.

It was my Daddy’s idea. Ever since he knew I was gay, he told me that my sole purpose in life was to take the seed of proper men. Mom and Dad were divorced, so it was easy for him to introduce me to the world of gay sex.  From the age where he decided I was old enough to fuck, Daddy regularly pounded my tight little ass until he dumped a huge load into me, a load that inevitably spilled out out of my sore hole onto the bed sheets.  Daddy is generally a nice guy, but he set a special rule when we first started fucking:  while I would basically have perfect freedom when out of the house, when we were together, he would treat my ass however he wanted.  Daddy is a rough fucker, and never cared if it hurt or not, but eventually I grew to like the warm sensation I felt when he came in me. He never wore a condom. He never talked about it. I never asked. He had a smooth muscular body and thick dick and to say 'no' to him would be stupid.

Soon, he started to whore me out to his friends. Some of them were fit and hot, and I loved taking their loads, but others were older or looked drug-addled, and I was terrified they were going to hurt me at first.  Daddy had one guy forgo lube as Daddy wanted the guy to fuck me dry until I bled.

Eventually, when school finished, Daddy was self employed as a carpenter, so I wasn't surprised when he told me I wouldn't go to go to college, but I was somewhat surprised when he said my full-time job would be to be his fuck toy.  So, when Daddy came from work we would usually have a light dinner, then I would get ready, we’d spend three to four hours fucking, then chill the rest of the night; often we would end up sleeping together, and sometimes we’d fuck again in the morning on the weekend or before he left for work. Usually it was just him, but there were often one or two visitors during the weekdays, usually his friends. He said he mapped out my future for me, and that I was going to become a proper cum-slut. I grew addicted to the sensation of somebody’s cum filling my ass, and it became my favourite part of being fucked.

It wasn’t enough though for him. Though I accepted my Daddy fucking me unprotected, I knew about HIV and poz guys. I didn’t want that at all, and I would always ask him if the next guy he was setting me up with was clean - he always gave me an unconvincing nod or ‘yeah’.. One day, he told me upfront he was fed up of it and said he was going to get me to stop worrying.

So he arranged a party over the internet somehow. Anybody under 50, but they had to be poz. He kept me updated on the details of who was coming, what they looked like and if I liked the look of them or not. To keep me horny, he didn’t fuck me for three days before and order me not to jack off. I was terrified, and I didn’t think we would actually go through with it. I quietly protested, telling him I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do it, until the night before, when Daddy told me to shut up or they were going to fuck me without lube. I did as I was told.

He invited a few other 20 year old bottoms to come earlier and placed us in separate rooms. I never saw them, they were quickly brought upstairs to the spare room and study. When the party arrived they would fuck and seed each boy in turn. I was ordered up to my room, as I could hear the guys laughing and talking downstairs as they grouped up in the living room. It eventually died down as they went into the first room with the first boy. I prepped myself, almost automatically, and I heard the first boy cry out, followed by a cheer.

It was two hours later, and I was getting really nervous. I could hear the second boy moaning loudly in the room next door. A load grunt and a few cheers told me he had just taken another load. I snorted some poppers and tried to forget that my Dad had gotten these guys here to basically shorten my life. As I heard muffled conversation, I lay on the bed, face down, trying to relax.

Suddenly the door opened, and they filed in, talking excitedly amongst themselves. I didn’t look at them; I got on all fours and pressed my face against the sheets, my ass wide open. Two big hands took hold of my slim waist, rubbing the band of my jocks and I felt a wet cock slap into my ass crack. The mumbling died down to murmurs of approval as the unseen top slowly ushered his rapidly hardening dick into my ass. Suddenly, he gripped my waist hard and plunged his cock into my soft hole.

It hurt - even through the poppers, it felt like it was tearing me in half. I yelled. The tops around me cheered and goaded the top to fuck me harder. All I could do was gasp with pain. Even my Daddy had never fucked me this hard. I spent the next five minutes trying to tell myself I was loving it, but it just hurt so much.

Soon, he slowed down, and pressed his body to mine. I could feel hair and muscle, and smelt sweat. My ass just started to twinge with pleasure.

“You want my load, faggot?” he grunted.

“Yes, sir.” I whimpered. 

“I got a little present for you. You know what it is, fucker?”

“Yes sir.”

“You want it?”

“Yeah…” I felt a cold flush as I said the words. 

He picked up the pace. The pain and pleasure I felt was unbelievable. I commended my soul as he roared and I felt a huge rush of warm liquid inside my ruined hole. I gasped and groaned in ecstasy as I felt his cock pump it directly into my intestines. It was worth all ten minutes of pain. He pumped a few more times and pulled out and exhaled, drenched in sweat. The guys around me cheered, and one guy with a deep voice said “You know you liked it, boy!”.

The fuckfest lasted two more hours. Every time they fucked my hole hard and every time it got a little easier to take thanks to the huge amount of poz cum in my hole. I didn’t care anymore. I never looked directly at any of the tops, I just did what I was born to do. A couple of them whispered that they were going to pose me up, and I just whimpered. Daddy got in front of me on the bed and made me suck his cock while I was plowed from behind. Every time I took a load, he told me to let it run out my ass, until the sheet under me was soaked.

Eventually Daddy was the last person fucking me. He clapped my shoulders and rammed me into the bed, spilling his seed into my already flooded ass. I didn’t retrain myself - I yelled and screamed like a little bitch. He whispered "I fuckin’ love you” before he pulled out and the guys started to leave the room, some of them complementing me as they walked out. I was nothing but a hole to my own Dad. I felt so ashamed. I also felt horny. I jacked off, fingering my wet hole as I heard  the guys leave. Daddy didn’t even come back.  He simply turned the lights off and yelled ‘“goodnight”. I slept on the drenched bed.

We didn’t talk about it. The next day, I washed myself carefully. A tiny bit of red came out of my ass. I told myself it wasn’t blood. The next day, it was back to business as usual - Dad came home, we would spend the evening screwing. My ass was tender, but I said nothing. I noticed one difference though - Dad didn’t invite anybody to share me over the next few days.

A few weeks later, I came down with a fever. I had muscle pains and a headache and wanted to stay in bed.  Daddy was, however, very excited.  He told me I had  the ‘fuck flu’ and went on the internet. An hour later he told me to go downstairs, lube up and wait on the couch. I staggered downstairs and did as I was told. I knew what he meant, I was just to sick to care anymore. After fifteen minutes, I nearly fell asleep on the couch, when the door opened.

The guy standing in the doorway was solidly built, with a mass of body hair and a short black beard.  Daddy greeted him and pointed to me. Dazed, I turned over as he undressed.  Daddy was getting people to fuck me while I was sero-converting!  I got rock hard despite my headache.

The hairy top started to gently fuck me and while my ass felt great, I felt like I was going to vomit. He took his time, fucking me in every position until, while I lay flat on the couch, begging deliriously for him to cum.  Sure enough, he dumped a load. He thanked me with a kiss, dressed and left.

With cum dripping out my hole, I looked up at Daddy, who was undressing. “I don’t think I can take another…” I felt pathetic.

“Yeah, you will. Got another dozen lined up over the afternoon. Gotta keep that bug charged up.”

“Couldn’t we wait until tomorrow?” I pleaded.

He came over and kissed me. “I’m gonna guess you got maybe ten years left in you. I’m not wasting money on meds for your hole, babe. Every moment you’re not fucking is a moment wasted.” 

The door opened again, and kept opening the entire afternoon, as more and more tops walked in, each man dumping his load into my ass as I sucked my Daddy’s cock. At one point there were four guys waiting in line to fill me up. I nearly passed out, but eventually, in the early evening, Daddy told me to take a shower and get ready for dinner. I left a trail of poz cum on the floor to the bathroom on the second floor. As I clambered up, he told me he was going to dump another load in me tonight, before we went to bed, and there would be more of the same tomorrow.

Daddy and I are still together. He threw away most of my clothing, except for my underwear and jockstraps, and yes, he still fucks me in every day. Sometime he takes me out to restaurants to eat, but otherwise we never leave the house except to go to mostly sleazy clubs and occasionally to the house of one friend or another, where I am always filled up with cum.  Sometimes Dad is too lazy to cook dinner, so on those days I am usually fed nothing more than the cum from whatever top is around.  

Daddy loves to remind me I have only so many years left, and I don’t deserve anything but more loads. I get dozens of different tops every week now, and they talk shit, telling me they’re fucking me to death. I’m absolutely nothing to them. It’s soon going to be winter, and Daddy says I’ll freeze if I don’t get enough hot cum loads inside my ass.  I'm going to do my best to stay warm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

• 2 weeks later...

Great story, especially the part about taking more poz loads even as your body was in the process of seroconverting. I did the same thing back in the early 1980s, when guys who were literally sick with AIDS continued fucking and breeding each other every night. It felt like the last days, and we all wanted to go out with full loads of cum in our guts. Of course, many of us are still here....

• 9 months later...