Skate Park Pick Up (Part 1)

GreenChaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 8:56 AM, negchaserlooking said:

Disappointing. But hey his profile says he hasn't been online since 2015, so maybe he has joined the heavenly brotherhood ?

Unfortunately, some would say that is pretty harsh but has truth in it so at least there is someone out there that can say it and not be flippant about it.  We have to face it guys.  This is our lot some day.  However, maybe someone can take over the story and add to it or at least give it some closure?  Just saying.  I don't know if I could but I'd be willing to try even though I haven't written a story like this.  Ever.  But if someone else can do it, would be awesome.  Let me know and I will give it a try.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I really hate that he got so pissed off at me when I commented on this 5 years ago I loved his story. Yes I wanted the narrative to move along a bit more but I never said anything negative about the story itself. Wish someone could pick it up and explore what could have happened next with Jordan. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, sevren said:

I really hate that he got so pissed off at me when I commented on this 5 years ago I loved his story. Yes I wanted the narrative to move along a bit more but I never said anything negative about the story itself. Wish someone could pick it up and explore what could have happened next with Jordan. 

Since @GreenChaser hasn't been on the forum in 6 years, I imagine something more significant that you is the reason he never came back to the story. 

If the story turns you on so much, why don't you try writing something?

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Since @GreenChaser hasn't been on the forum in 6 years, I imagine something more significant that you is the reason he never came back to the story. 

If the story turns you on so much, why don't you try writing something?

Unfortunately I’m not a very talented writer