Skate Park Pick Up (Part 1)

GreenChaser

I was not being rude Green Chaser, but If you don't want someone's opinion of your story then don't post it in a forum!

you're right, you weren't REALLY being rude... and of course your opinion is welcomed, but being told to hurry up and finish is a big piss off when i'm fucking a raw hole and i feel the same here... if i'm taking my time enjoying the fuck, being told by a demanding btm to hurry and finish just makes me want to hurt the bitch, make him realize that my cum is being shot into his body, so i call the shots, what you fucking want when i'm giving the fuck doesn't matter....

so if you are going to give your own commentary on something that you have spent maybe 20 mins of ur life reading and jerking ur dick to verses the amount of time it takes to acually "write" something beyond an amazon comment bar, be ready for a lashback

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

points made guys...now lets get back to writing or reading or jacking or whatever may be fun...

I do understand how anxious it can be to wait for the next post or chapter or edition to cum out and create fresh new eruptions in our hard as rock cocks...

and unfortunately our frustrations are heightened by the many examples of the unfinished stories that haven't been updated in years even...

butt guys, even though these writers may not be on their knees writing theses things up, they are still servicing us ...and for a lot less than the corner hustler charges...

they are taking us to xxxciting places in our minds- touching a nerve that goes all the way down to our dicks...

and for this I think most of us are xxxtremely grateful, thankful, and appreciative and would love to get on our knees and service you...

and it takes a lot of time and effort and thought and jacking to create these stories, to post them, to proof them hopefully and then to repeat the process over again for each update...and for this-- Thank You-- and we'll take what you give us (butt please keep in mind I am a top)

\

+69

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...