Becoming A Bug Chaser

Becoming a Bug Chaser

Note: This is pure fantasy and never happened. Maybe someday though.

As I waited in the doggy style position on my bed with my ass presented towards the door I still couldn't believe I was doing this. I was supposed to be a good boy. I never did anything wrong. And most importantly, I always played safe. Why was I being so reckless?

The door opened and I shivered. This was it. I heard the door shut, then came the creaking of my floor board. Before long there was a metal clang, and then finally the sound I had been dreading most. The snap of my bare ass getting smacked. 

"Fuck!" I screamed as the man hit me with his bare hand.

"Yea the little slut likes getting his ass smacked doesn't he?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Yes Sir," I screamed even though I hated it. "Please hit me again!"

The man smacked me again before pulling my cheeks apart and diving his tongue into my hole. I had already loosened it with a dildo so I was able to feel his tongue actually slide inside. 

The man pulled away and dug his fingers into my cheeks.

"Tell me what you want boy," he said.

For a moment I hesitated, but then I decided to cross the line I could never go back from. "I want your poz cum up my neg pussy Sir!"

I hadn't actually been sure I'd be able to say it out loud in person, so when I did I was ecstatic. I broke into a wide grin, some of the tension melting away from me.

"Yea. That's pretty stupid boy," the man said before taking a quick lick of my hole, nipping it with his teeth, and inserting a finger while scratching the insides. "Why would you want toxic, dirty, virulent poz loads when you're neg? Up till now you've never let a dick touch your hole without a condom, right boy?" 

I took a breath, let it out, and then started reciting what I had been practicing all day in anticipation for this moment.

"Because I want to be a bug chaser Sir! I want to be a cumdump for strangers and refuse no loads while looking for poz ones! I hate condoms! And I don't want to use them ever again! Please breed me! Give me your AIDS Sir! Knock me up! Corrupt me ! Convert me from a condom only, stand-up member of society into a sick, twisted, perverted, disgusting bug chasing cumdump who lets anyone fuck him!"

I couldn't believe I was saying all this. It wasn't a fantasy anymore. It was real. I was getting bred for the first time by a stranger. Not just that, I had purposely looked for a poz guy with a high viral load who loved gifting bug chasers. The it hit me. I really was a officially a bug chaser.

My grin didn't leave for the rest of the day.

"Yea you nasty pig," the man said lining his dick with my hole. "You filthy bug chaser," I heard him spit, and then his cock started sliding into me.  "You want my load, huh? You want my AIDS babies?"

"Yes!" I screamed, pushing my ass into his pubes so his raw, poz dick went deeper.  "I'm a sick, disgusting, twisted bug chaser! I want poz loads from strangers! Destroy my neg pussy!"

"You got it boy."

He started fucking me relentlessly. It felt like an hour but was probably more like fifteen minutes. The most intense fifteen minutes of my life. The man fucked me nonstop, only sliding his bare cock out for a few seconds here and there, each time sticking his fingers into my hole and scratching around. It was so painful, but I was euphoric the entire time. I was being the whore I'd always dreamed of being. Every time he'd call me a faggot, cumdump, slut, bug chaser, damaged goods, or no longer neg, I felt a sense of fulfillment I had never felt before his raw dick slid into my now condom free, neg but soon to be poz hole. 

And then it happened. He started speeding up, digging his fingers into my shoulders so hard I was sure he had broken the skin.

"Here it comes bitch!" the man screamed. "This is it! I"m converting you! Your neg ass is getting bred for the first time with my potent poz cum! Your life is over!

I felt him shoot into me, its heat melting into my body creating a craving for cum I had never known was possible. My life flashed before me:

-The first time I was fucked with a condom

-The guy I kicked out who tried to stealth me even though discovering that made me harder than I had ever been.

-The guys I turned down online because they were poz or wouldn't play safe.

-The first time I found Breeding zone, found a story about bug chasing, and shot the biggest load of my life.

-Admitting to myself I wanted to be a cumdump for strangers, especially those who were poz.

-The first time I talked with a guy online about wanting to take poz loads up my ass.

-And finally, an hour ago when I set up this meeting with a stranger to fuck me bareback for the first time and fill me with his highly virulent poz load.

The man fell on top of me, trapping me beneath him. As I lay there panting, taking in what had just happened, I started to feel guilty. I felt around to my battered hole that was still stuffed with the man's dick, needing to confirm that the intense breeding had really happened. Flinching as my fingers made contact with my hole I felt a cool, sticky goo that I smothered my fingers in. Bringing them back to my face I saw my fingers covered in pink tinged cum. I was horrified and disgusted with myself that I had willingly done something so perverse. But when I stuffed my fingers in my mouth, licked them, swallowed, and then went back for seconds, I knew the man was right about my life being over. At least my life as a responsible boy who didn't make stupid decisions, chose his sex partners selectively, and always used condoms.

From that day on I'd be a whore, a cum dump, and a bug chaser.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1

Trust me: Even after you get the bug, you will only want more. Nothing hotter than poz pigs swapping their strains and being connected for life...

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...