Bookstore Load

REDBOY1

I just returned from one of the local bookstores here in Dallas in which I found a few Mexicans standing around talking, and a skinny white guy who passed me and didn't even look my way, so i went in a room and left the door cracked-open, dropped some money in the machine, dropped my pants down, and watched the screen, my pre-lubed ass facing the door.  

Within a short length of time the door opened and then closed.  Turning around, I found the skinny white guy I had seen in the hallway.  He looked a little scruffy and smelled like alcohol, but he got on his knees and began sucking my cock.  After a few minutes I went down on my knees  and began sucking his cock.  Although generally he didn't look very clean, his cock was clean and shaved, about seven inches, cut.

After lubing-up his cock with spit, I stood-up, turned around and guided his cock into my lubed hole.  He never said a word, but just gripped my hips and fucked me.  After a few minutes he said "I'm gonna cum," so I reached back, grabbed his ass and pulled him closer.

When he came he went quiet, so at least at first i couldn't tell if he actually came.  After a minute or so, he pulled out, pulled-up his pants, and left the cubicle, without saying a word.  I slid a finger in my hole and confirmed he had blown his load in my ass.  

After that I went back out into the hallway and saw a couple of Mexicans standing against the wall, one of whom kept looking at me so I went into a booth and left the door cracked.  He took the hint and followed me, and upon entering the booth he began sucking on my nipples which I absolutely love, grinding his body against mine at the same time.  

Reaching down, I pulled-out his five inch cock, and as I sucked him, he took a hold of my head and face-fucked me, doing so for about five minutes, until he blew his load into my throat.  I could distinctly feel about five sprays of cum sliding down my throat.  He didn't release my head until he had finished nutting.  Then he pulled-up his pants and left. 

After that it was kinda quiet so I went home with the load in my hole.  Need less to say, I had a good time.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...