Safe Sex Boy Turns Cumdump

I never thought I'd be the guy who takes random guys' bare cocks and their cum.  I thought I'd be a safe sex, monogamous bottom forever.  Not so much.  LOL.

I met Justin on a4a.  I was actually looking for guys to go on dates with and he was a negative top who didn't have anything picked when it came to safe sex/anything goes.  He was sexy, 5'10", brown, brown, and had a slim body.  He also had a 7.5" fat cock.  We chatted on a4a and he seemed pretty cool and smart.  We set up a date and met up for dinner and drinks.  We really hit it off and we went for another drink after dinner.  I was feeling the booze and didn't eat much at dinner, so when we got to talking about sex I told him he could fuck me bareback if he wanted.  He said fuck yeah he wanted to fuck me bareback.  We left the bar, went to my place and he fucked me bareback and came in my ass.  

Justin and I didn't work out as boyfriends because he drank and partied too much for me, but we did fuck a lot.  He became my first real fuck buddy.  He'd come over and I'd ride his cock, he'd fuck me on my back, doggie, bent over a table, every way possible.  I liked being on my back the most with Justin because when he fucked me you could see his flat stomach flex it's abs.   It was so hot to watch him fuck me.

We stopped seeing each other as fuck buddies once he got a boyfriend, but we remained friends.  I dated and fucked around, still looking for that elusive hot top boyfriend, and Justin always asked about my sex life when we'd hang out together.  He loved hearing about me taking loads from guys I met at bars and online.  I told him everything.  Justin and his boyfriend lasted about a year.  As soon as they broke up, he was over at my place riding my ass and breeding me.  

We were in bed after a hot fuck and he asked if I had any fantasies.  I told him that I wanted to get fucked bareback in public and have the guys around know I was getting fucked bareback.  He said "That's hot, especially since you are so preppy and clean cut that most guys would probably be shocked to know what a cum dump you are."  We got so turned on that he turned me face down and slid his hard cock inside me again and fucked me.

A few weeks later, I ran into Justin at a bar in his neighborhood while I was out with a few guys I knew (but not well).  These guys and I had all just been at a mutual friend's party and had some drinks, so we were feeling good.  Justin was drunk, but not sloppy yet.  As we all hung out and drank the guys were all hitting on me and Justin and buying us drinks.  We were having a good time and when the bar closed we decided to go to another, sleazier bar up the street.  Justin loves this place.  It's pretty big upstairs, three bars and there is a sex room downstairs.  I'd only been down there once and only to see what it was like.  It's the kind of sex room where you have to take your shirt off to get inside but it's clean and just feels like a sterile bathroom when you are in it.

By this time, it's pretty late and since this bar is one of the only ones still open it is getting a decent crowd.  Justin and I are making out by this point and his hands are all over my ass and down the back of my pants.  The other guys we are with can see all of this and one of them, Rob, said, "I knew you were a bottom.  You're so hot.  I really want to get my cock in you."

"Maybe another time," I replied, explaining "I'm going home with Justin tonight."  

We all danced and drank a round or two of shots.  Justin said, "Let's go downstairs.  You rubbing your ass on my cock has me really horny."  I hesitated.  Justin said, "Come on.  We can play out your fantasy."  I immediately got hard.  I asked if he was sure and he just took my hand and down the stairs we went.  I took off my polo and Justin took off his tee shirt at the door to the room.  As soon as we got in the room, I opened his jeans and took out his hot cock(no underwear and he was wearing a cock ring).  He pushed me against the wall and we made out and I stroked his cock.  He pushed me to my knees and I sucked his cock.  He loves blowing loads in my mouth, but tonight he was going to fuck me and I needed to get him pretty wet.  I was sucking him and we started to get a small group of guys watching us.  Some older, some chubbier, some hot; but all watching me suck Justin's hot cock.

Justin pulled me up and turned me around.  I undid my jeans and slid them off my ass showing off my jock strap.  (There are condoms and lube packets all over this bar).  Justin opened a lube packet and lubed his cock and my asshole.  I heard one of the guys say, "I think they are going to fuck bareback."  

Justin said, "If he wants to, we can."  I reached back and slipped his cock in my ass.  I winced and had to get used to it, but I was ready for his fuck pretty quickly.  Justin asked if I liked his cock.  I moaned that I did.  He said, "You like getting fucked bareback don't you?"  

"Yeah," I replied.  Justin repeated his question to me several times, insisting I repeat myself, and expressly say much I liked getting bare cock in my ass.  The guys watching us were getting really turned on.  I couldn't see them all, but I could see that a few were stoking their cocks and others were starting to make out.

Justin fucked me against the wall like that for a while.  He stopped and told me to take off my jeans so he could spread my legs more.  I was nervous about this but I did it.  I was now in my jockstrap and Converse shoes.  I leaned back against the wall and spread my legs.  Justin slid his cock back in my ass and started pounding my ass.  He made me say again that I loved getting fucked bareback.  Then Justin said, "I'm going to cum in you bitch."  

I said, "Please cum in my ass.  Don't pull out."  He rammed his cock home inside me and groaned filling me up with his cum.

I hadn't cum yet and was really horny.  Rob, one of the guys we'd been hanging out with all night, came up and said "That was fucking hot.  Can I fuck him too?"  

Justin said, "Sure.  I don't own him."  Justin slipped his cock out of me, made sure I was cool with it, and stood next to me and kissed me.  I made out with Justin as Rob ran his cock over my ass crack.  He opened a lube packet and spread the lube on his cock.  He said, "Since I know how much you like getting fucked bareback I guess I don't need a condom."  

"No, you don't," I replied as his cock slipped in my ass.  Now, his cock wasn't as thick or long as Justin's but still it felt good, especially as while Rob was fucking me, Justin and another bystander began making out, which made the experience all the more of a turn-on.  

Rob pushed me over some and pulled my ass out more and started pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back in.  I was loving it and moaning.  Rob started speeding up and he said, "You want my cum, don't you?"  

"Yes," I replied, but like Justin, Rob insisted I repeat my 'yes' several times, so I did, over and over, louder each time, and by the Rob shot his load in my ass I was all but shouting.  Then he unceremoniously withdrew.

I still hadn't cum, but I was loved getting fucked.  I looked around hoping to see Justin but instead saw another guy, probably in his late 40s.  He had stepped behind me, and had positioned his cock at my hole.  I didn't know him, but that didn't matter.  Rather I compulsively I pushed back on his cock and the head popped in.  I knew he was in me bareback.  He just started fucking me, grunting as he did "You're one fuckin' hot slut - my cock loves your hole."  Then he leaned forward, pulled my face to the side, and kissed me, sliding his tongue as deep into my mouth as we could manage.  I sucked on his tongue, thinking of it as a very muscular cock as he kept fucking my ass.  I found myself moaning into his mouth as he paused and muttered "I'm going to cum."

"Blow inside my ass," I replied.

Slapping my ass cheeks, he did just that, giving me every drop of his load.

A bystander asked if we knew each other, and the top replied as he withdrew from my ass "No, but thanks, slut.  That was good."

Another guy stepped up and his bare cock slipped inside my ass.  He came in me too.  Then another cock and another cock.  Then I heard a familiar voice.  I looked back and it was one of the summer interns from the firm.  He said, "Fucking hot ass man.  I wanted to fuck you all last summer.  Now you're going to take my poz cock."  

I don't even remember this intern's name, but he slipped his bare poz cock in my cum filled ass and fucked me silly.  This guy was really hot and he really knew how to fuck.  He must've fucked me for 20 minutes.  It was starting to hurt a bit and he reached around and started jerking my cock.  He said, "For such a slutty bottom you have a great fat cock."  He jerked me and fucked me.  Just as he was cumming in my ass, Justin showed up and asked if I was okay.

As the intern semi-collapsed on my back, his sweaty chest leaving me soaked, I replied "Yeah, I'm absolutely fine."

Justin got on his knees and started giving me head.  I blew my load with the intern's cock still inside me.  He said, "Holy crap you just totally worked my cock when you came."  He asked if I wanted another load from him.  I said sure and he fucked me pretty fast and gave me another load.  Justin then pulled me off his cock, turned me around and kissed me.  

"Did you get what you wanted?  Was the experience as hot as your fantasy?" Justin asked.

"If possible, it was even more so," I replied.  Then Justin and I dressed and left, taking the intern in tow, the three of us going back to my place.  The three of us fucked all night and most of the next day, eventually passing out in my bed.

It was a really hot night.  I really am a cumdump now.  I love it.

The end.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators

It was a really hot night.  I really am a cumdump now.  I love it.

The end.

I get that this is the end of the story of how you BECAME a cumdump.

I hope we get to hear more of your adventures AS a cumdump. 

• 3 months later...

I get that this is the end of the story of how you BECAME a cumdump.

I hope we get to hear more of your adventures AS a cumdump. 

Fuck! I agree with drscorpio. I want to hear more stories. Your stories have turned me on so fucking much! I want to go out and be a total cum slut right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just awesome! Every post in this series gets hotter and hotter, and then in the final post you got to do what I'm dreaming of doing. And will do someday very soon!

I couldn't agree more!! Very hot story with perfect progression from safe to sometimes safe...then all bareback...then taking poz loads...to the grand finale. Getting fucked and bred by cock after cock...to the poz intern fucking, breeding you multiple times. Amazing! I can only hope that I will be doing the same thing!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...