Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

NOTE: I know that for many guys anon sex is not their thing so this thread may not resonate with guys who are repulsed by or dislike anonymous sex.

I've tried loving sex, with both men and women. I've tried a lot of anonymous sex and it is definitely the only type of sex I now like. I'm not interested in having sex with anyone unless it's anonymous in saunas, sex clubs, darkrooms, gloryholes. I like "loving relationships" but where sex is not part of the equation.

I have a gloryhole in my apartment that I haven't used lately but I did for many years. The sex in the gloryhole was amazing. There was one guy who I saw for many years and we never met face to face. I would suck him, he would then fuck me, breed my hole and then leave. We never saw each other. Always a hot experience. The same at the sauna, the best sex is in a darkroom or on a sling in dark corner.

Anonymous breeding are so fucking hot, the best. Being on all fours in my room at the sauna, and having someone walk in and from behind, fuck me, breed my hole and leave. Without saying a word unless it's slutty talk.

My question is why is it anon sex so fucking hot and we never seem to get tired of it?  Sometimes therapists say that is "fear of intimacy" but I don't buy that because I love intimacy but without sex.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest ff-whole

For me it is very much the slutty feeling that I get over me... Feeling like a whore, a tramp that needs to be taken and used...

I can't explain it either but it is fucking addicting. My hole getting used and filled up and worn out... Not just by one guy but by as many as I can get.

Anybody near to where I live, or coming for a holiday? Call on me...

the same reason bareback, cheating, and sex with poz guys....it's all forbidden/taboo/wrong...and so right! something wonderful slutty/perverted/hot about backing up to a glory hole and not knowing who is fucking you. I love it and totally get why it's hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Guest manfun456

Good question. I've often asked myself why taking anonymous, raw cocks and loads is so hot. It sure is, though. I'm sure part of it is the taboo thing. But yeah, me too - I fucking love going face down, ass up, and taking any cock that wants to breed my hole.

For me having sex in a dark room where you can't see each other strips it down to just physical contact. Just physical sex. Your mind can create whatever reality you want. I find it really freeing. And hot. I'm always wondering who just dropped their load inside me. I'll never know. Hot!

• Like 1

It is the total anonymity. You can't see him and he or they can't see you. You all want sex, touch, feel, moan and maybe sniff and that's it. 

No political nonsense such as I shouldn't be seen getting fucked by him, he is not in my league, OMG look at that hair. 

It is wonderfully uncomplicated and you can just let go! I am so sick of grindr, bbrt, scruff a4a etc. You spend hours talking to guys and in the end you might get a cock, but there is always some awkwardness in it. 

Not in anonymous sex! Who cares about his belly, how long he lasted, his skin color or his age!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It is just plain hot. I agree with all the previous posters. I think the taboo is a real turn on for me. Being a bottom it also makes me feel slutty. I love being on all 4's in a darkroom at a bath house and brimming over with excitement wondering who is going to give me the next load. Obviously anon isn't for everyone but for those of us that love it, no more needs to be said.

• Upvote 3

For me, it isn't the taboo part or feeling slutty that is the best. Rather, I like that it strips everything right down to the most basic animalistic urge. It is all about getting off, like a dog or rabbit in heat who just has that primal urge to spread its seed. All I am thinking about is squirting my load into a hole. There is no more pure feeling of lust and horniness and testosterone than when I am at a bathhouse in a dark corner, stroking my engorged cock (as two or three or four other guys are doing the same thing standing in the heat right next to me), waiting my turn to jam my dick into a bottom who is bent over and taking all our cum. That feeling when I first slide in and I feel the warmth of the bottom's hole and the wetness of other guys' cum in his ass is indescribable. After I pump a few thrusts and then squirt deep, adding my cum to the mix, I pull out and I am completely and overwhelmingly sated. To get that kind of build up and ultimate release, I don't want to know ANYTHING about any of the other guys in that dark corner or about the bottom with an ass full of our cum. I just want to know that he is a hole that will willingly accept my hard cock and any other presented to him. It's solely about an animalistic, primal need to fuck and breed -- male sex in its purest, rawest form.

I've also had romantic sex as part of a relationship, and it is great. But anonymous sex takes the sex part and distills it down to its purest form -- and every so often, there is NOTHING better!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest ff-whole

the same reason bareback, cheating, and sex with poz guys....it's all forbidden/taboo/wrong...and so right! something wonderful slutty/perverted/hot about backing up to a glory hole and not knowing who is fucking you. I love it and totally get why it's hot.

"Cheating" and "sex with poz guys" ..... no definitely not !

Who would I cheat if I am single...

and sex with poz guy might be a possibility but not my reason. I rather stay negative although I take my chances...

"forbidden", "wrong" .... not not even that because who tells me that it is forbidden or wrong?

"taboo" in the general publics' mind; yes but who cares and I am not going to tell the general public I am a cumslut... What I do in saunas and clubs is my business with other gay people... and since I don't know who is topping me - I don't care either...

For me, it isn't the taboo part or feeling slutty that is the best. Rather, I like that it strips everything right down to the most basic animalistic urge. It is all about getting off, like a dog or rabbit in heat who just has that primal urge to spread its seed. All I am thinking about is squirting my load into a hole. There is no more pure feeling of lust and horniness and testosterone than when I am at a bathhouse in a dark corner, stroking my engorged cock (as two or three or four other guys are doing the same thing standing in the heat right next to me), waiting my turn to jam my dick into a bottom who is bent over and taking all our cum. That feeling when I first slide in and I feel the warmth of the bottom's hole and the wetness of other guys' cum in his ass is indescribable. After I pump a few thrusts and then squirt deep, adding my cum to the mix, I pull out and I am completely and overwhelmingly sated. To get that kind of build up and ultimate release, I don't want to know ANYTHING about any of the other guys in that dark corner or about the bottom with an ass full of our cum. I just want to know that he is a hole that will willingly accept my hard cock and any other presented to him. It's solely about an animalistic, primal need to fuck and breed -- male sex in its purest, rawest form.

I've also had romantic sex as part of a relationship, and it is great. But anonymous sex takes the sex part and distills it down to its purest form -- and every so often, there is NOTHING better!

Correct, and I wholeheartedly agree with you...

And it is just fine if you think of us just as a hole to deposit your hot cum in... and you can fill mine anytime when you are near... I readily accept your hot load anytime... ;-)

I totally love the anonymous sex, If i'm being honest i will choose it every time over a date made online, no bullshitting around about stats & all that crap, sometimes online i get questions asked like really the most dumb & i'm thinking to myself Man i'm not looking to marry you only a fuck thats all. Maybe it is selfish sex i'm not quite sure but it's 100% more satisfying. Nowadays i go for anonymous sex more & more, the less crap that comes out of there mouth in my point of view is better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree with Jamesbgck, that it isn't the taboo part or feeling slutty that is the best for me. Similarly, as Jamesbgck says "All I am thinking about is squirting my load into a hole" for me being that hole.

Throattopman seems to agree when he says "...I get off being a top with guys who see themselves as nothing but holes for men's loads." This is powerful because I've even seen bottoms who, when they once in a while they top, it is usually anon, just looking for a hole to shoot their loads.

That feeling when I first slide in and I feel the warmth of the bottom's hole and the wetness of other guys' cum in his ass is indescribable. After I pump a few thrusts and then squirt deep, adding my cum to the mix, I pull out and I am completely and overwhelmingly sated. 

Fuck jamesbgck you turned me on su much. I just love there were more tops like you. Most of them try to establish some kind of short relationship with you: they'll try to fuck you for as long as they can, holding their orgasm, to prove how long they can last (and then what?); or if they really like you, they'll try to be the only guy you fuck with that night. Or whatever.

I wish that tops in darkrooms or saunas would just use my hole to release that pressing cum. That's all.

It's the excitement of taking the unknown. Fuck or being fucked by a stranger is way hotter than fuck or being fucked by someone I know. I just can't explain it.