Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

It's hot for me simply because of the slut/humiliation factor.  I'm there simply to please some guy who wants to get his rocks off.  I'm a cumdump, fuck me, breed me, dump your load then leave. 

That's the attraction. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 years later...

For me, I reckon there’s two things going on:

1). Liberation.  I can be ridiculously picky when it comes to one-to-ones whether arranged through the apps or in real time situations, such as at the sauna.  Going anon removes the burden of choice and frees me from myself.  It allows me to wallow in sex in a way that I simply couldn’t do if I had to pick and choose my tops.

2). When I get fucked anon in a sex club, the top pounding my arse could be ANYONE, and on some weird level inside my head that means I’m getting fucked by EVERYONE.  In a one-to-one situation where I know the guy, I’m simply having sex with an individual, and of course that can be great.  But the less I know about the guy topping me, the more it feels like I’m having sex with all men in general, which is amazing!  He becomes Mr. Everyman: nobody and everybody at the same time.  I know it sounds nuts, but after a good session with multiple anon loads in my arse, I feel like I’ve bonded on a deeper level with all of mankind- and that’s fucking hot!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

I agree with a lot stuff already said on this thread.

When I'm in a darkroom -- it's pitch black and full of asses and cocks, I GET to work rimming and felching out bubble butts, sucking cocks, and fucking inviting holes. I'm a touchy-feely vers daddy. Bodies in general, asses and cocks in particular get me SO excited in darkrooms. Guys pack darkrooms just before they want to go home -- why? To unload in a mouth or ass. Perfect for me. PRIMAL - yes!!

To me anonymous sex is so much fun because you don`t know the guy at all and most important you don`t know his status at all. I would never ask a guy in a bathhouse or sauna his status. If I let him get his cock in my ass it does not matter then. I want his cum in there. At that point it is all about the sex and having fun. It also gives me something to think about for the next 2-4 weeks and see if the fuck flu arrives.

I like anon sex because I'm lazy and selfish, it's true. I don't want to know about your work or your family. I don't care about the hot guy you met last Tuesday or if your mad because I haven't been around much, I don't want to even know your name. I'm there for sex so stick something in me, shoot something on me, slam me against a wall but do something. Oh and don't give me your number I'm never going to call you

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

If you do it blindfolded (like I do for anon sex), then you have to rely solely on your other senses.  It suddenly becomes all about the smells, sounds, and touch.  The guy's appearance isn't an issue at that point.  For me, it's also the thought that if I ever crossed this guy anywhere on the street or out in public, he'd know I was the one that let him dump his seed inside me while I'd have no clue at all.  That for me is one of the hottest aspects of it.

• Like 1

agreed.  If I'm at a big event/play party and I'm taking loads blindfolded, I find it SO hot later to be walking by men and not knowing if they've been inside me! I try to read the recognition on their faces - every smile, every glance suddenly becomes an appraisal, a thank you, or a "I'm gonna hit that again".  Love not knowing.  I've even met a few men months later who confess that they nutted in me before.  I always ask if they want to again!  <oink>

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It’s the quantity not the quality. Some may think that you’re bring use as a cumdump. But there is a power in knowing the bottom is actually using the top to get his itch scratch. 

So detached and transactional it is... it’s like as soon as the head pops in, we are already thinking of the next top who will breed us. Or we enjoy it so much we just using the dick behind the glory hole as a squirting dildo for our pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:43 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

For me, I reckon there’s two things going on:

1). Liberation.  I can be ridiculously picky when it comes to one-to-ones whether arranged through the apps or in real time situations, such as at the sauna.  Going anon removes the burden of choice and frees me from myself.  It allows me to wallow in sex in a way that I simply couldn’t do if I had to pick and choose my tops.

2). When I get fucked anon in a sex club, the top pounding my arse could be ANYONE, and on some weird level inside my head that means I’m getting fucked by EVERYONE.  In a one-to-one situation where I know the guy, I’m simply having sex with an individual, and of course that can be great.  But the less I know about the guy topping me, the more it feels like I’m having sex with all men in general, which is amazing!  He becomes Mr. Everyman: nobody and everybody at the same time.  I know it sounds nuts, but after a good session with multiple anon loads in my arse, I feel like I’ve bonded on a deeper level with all of mankind- and that’s fucking hot!

This hits so many of my buttons. 

my sex experience with guys started later than i wanted (or needed) it to, at age 26.   i was caught in a traditional american religious tangle that made no allowances for being gay.  But i am gay and need guys, so reality won out. At first, the only sex available was anonymous hook up on the DL, so that was all i had. While married and cheating, anonymous sex was a sort of compromise for me.

i was miserable, guilty and ashamed of my inability to resist being with a guy, so anonymous sex was quick and isolated (i thought) the emotional/relational parts of me from the act.  It seemed like a lesser form of cheating to get fucked under a restroom stall wall or by some random stranger. The truth is, it didn't separate the physical from my emotional/relational needs/desires, it isolated and refined them.  

These days it seems the more i understand and identify the refined essence i get from anonymous encounters, the more i want to add to it.  Most of my sex is still anonymous from want of being able to find more. But i don't see anonymous as cheap or unrelational. If anything, years of anonymous sex has taught me how to identify and get the basics of what we need.  To me, sex is connecting and anonymous sex affords the easiest, simplest and quickest way to connect. i've come to understand that i (and i think all of us) have probably an infinite number of connecting places inside of us  (and i think the union of our bodies mimics that).  i think we could really benefit by having a diet that may include anonymous, but is not solely anonymous?

Consequently, these days i look to identify compatible connecting places with another, even in hook ups.  It's a lot more complicated and involved process, but the pay off can be wonderful, maybe because it's rare?  i find few guys who are interested in being self aware or learning how to identify or articulate the details of their needs/desires. Most want to keep it at a base level of identification like "Top" or "bottom" without delving into the details.  i wish more wanted to, to me it makes sex, connecting, so much richer and i can see the potential for wealth.  

i'm encouraged by discussions like this and several in this community who want to explore and understand what's behind our needs and desires. 

• Upvote 2

I love Anon bottoms because I know I'm fucking a guy who really likes getting fucked, and I can be completely selfish about it.  You are nothing but a hole for me to stick my dirty cock in, and I'll make sure you know it.

When I bottom, it's because I'm so horny I'm not thinking rationally anyway. I just need a hard cock in my ass, don't care about anything else.

• Upvote 4