Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

Anonymous sex strips away distractions and forces our attention on the sex act itself. If it's oral, you are only aware of a cock and a mouth. With anal, you are aware only of the heat of a cock filling a hole. Every anonymous encounter is unique and allows us to enjoy an original moment no matter how experienced we may be.

• Like 3

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:49 PM, Pogie said:

I like anon sex because I'm lazy and selfish, it's true. I don't want to know about your work or your family. I don't care about the hot guy you met last Tuesday or if your mad because I haven't been around much, I don't want to even know your name. I'm there for sex so stick something in me, shoot something on me, slam me against a wall but do something. Oh and don't give me your number I'm never going to call you

That's almost poetic the way you said your peace and spoke your mind, I feel about the same way on most occasions.

Agreed to lots of what's been said. For me it's incredibly freeing. I can get in my head sometimes during sex. However, when I'm wearing a blindfold, with my ass up, letting a man who could be anyone come slide their cock in and dump their load into me... every second of that I am solely focused on the physical pleasure I'm experiencing. My mind is completely free to simply experience and enjoy the heightened sensations of how amazing it feels. I don't have to think about anything except "I don't know who this is, but his cock feels incredible". 

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 12:41 AM, funpozbottom said:

Anonymous sex strips away distractions and forces our attention on the sex act itself. If it's oral, you are only aware of a cock and a mouth. With anal, you are aware only of the heat of a cock filling a hole. Every anonymous encounter is unique and allows us to enjoy an original moment no matter how experienced we may be.

What he said !!!

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

At first I was scared about taking anon dick. It was all about control. I wanted to know the guy, what he was about, if he was gay, bi, or str8, if he had a GF or BF, and on and on. My first anon was with a guy in a Target bathroom and it was like being struck by lightning. I was powerless. I just gave into it. I had no control, and it felt great. I had so many questions but realized I couldn’t or shouldn’t ask them. My desire just took over and soon I had this total strangers cum deep inside me. Once it was done I was consumed by worry. I’d never do that again I’d tell myself. I got tested and I was fine and my fears subsided. And then it happened again. I had to wrestle with why I enjoyed it and accepting the risk. I came to realize that even if I tried to have control, to ask questions, that guys would lie, they’d tell me what they thought I wanted to hear. I started fucking guys anon too and I realized I liked the anonymity and not having to answer so many questions. To have fun I had to give up control. I remember one str8 boy I hooked up with back then saying to me that he didn’t want to have to answer 129 questions before having sex...he just wanted to fuck and get fucked and nothing more. I knew that was risky as fuck but that was where I was too.

but that’s what makes it hot. The risk, the not knowing. It could be hot sex or meh. You give up control of knowing what their kinks or desires are. Whether they’re good or not. I’ve had hot guys with big dicks I’d hope wanted to fuck me only to discover they were bottoms. It happens...oh well. But sometimes you spark with an a,axing guy and you get what you’ve always wanted. You relax and enjoy it for what it is, not what you’d created in your mind. You give up control.

53 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

At first I was scared about taking anon dick. It was all about control. I wanted to know the guy, what he was about, if he was gay, bi, or str8, if he had a GF or BF, and on and on. My first anon was with a guy in a Target bathroom and it was like being struck by lightning. I was powerless. I just gave into it. I had no control, and it felt great. I had so many questions but realized I couldn’t or shouldn’t ask them. My desire just took over and soon I had this total strangers cum deep inside me. Once it was done I was consumed by worry. I’d never do that again I’d tell myself. I got tested and I was fine and my fears subsided. And then it happened again. I had to wrestle with why I enjoyed it and accepting the risk. I came to realize that even if I tried to have control, to ask questions, that guys would lie, they’d tell me what they thought I wanted to hear. I started fucking guys anon too and I realized I liked the anonymity and not having to answer so many questions. To have fun I had to give up control. I remember one str8 boy I hooked up with back then saying to me that he didn’t want to have to answer 129 questions before having sex...he just wanted to fuck and get fucked and nothing more. I knew that was risky as fuck but that was where I was too.

but that’s what makes it hot. The risk, the not knowing. It could be hot sex or meh. You give up control of knowing what their kinks or desires are. Whether they’re good or not. I’ve had hot guys with big dicks I’d hope wanted to fuck me only to discover they were bottoms. It happens...oh well. But sometimes you spark with an a,axing guy and you get what you’ve always wanted. You relax and enjoy it for what it is, not what you’d created in your mind. You give up control.

I love GH sex. Its so fun to feel a mouth or ass on my cock.  I love it when I guy is blowing me and turns around and my cock slides up his hole.  It is exactly what I want and I love to shoot deep inside. I used to worry about it, but now just give into the desire. I'm a sex addict for sure and damn proud of it. AND, I'm not alone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 5/2/2015 at 3:51 PM, Jamie85 said:

It's hot for me simply because of the slut/humiliation factor.  I'm there simply to please some guy who wants to get his rocks off.  I'm a cumdump, fuck me, breed me, dump your load then leave. 

I couldn't have said it better. That's me. The more slutty and humiliating the situation, the better -- like taking it ass-to-mouth from a couple of guys whose names I don't know, THEN going to the XXX bookstore to see how many restroom BJs I can give. I like anonymous sex cause I'm a fuckin pig. And the STDs 2-3 x a year? Well, I deserve them, I guess.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

being a cumdumpster for anonymous men reduces a slutty faggot like me down to the disposable subhuman fucktoy men think of me as. they don't have to date me or get to know me or pretend to think of me as anything more than a living fleshlight. they don't have to pretend to respect me.i know guys look at me as bugged up trash. plus taking it anonymously gets guys to fuck me when they don't want people to know they fuck whores.plus I've even had guys tell me they don't want some trashy slut to know who they are or recognise them in the street. plus if they give me something I have no idea who did it.i don't know the names of 99% of the men who fuck me, I take loads blindfolded all the time and a lot of men don't even talk to me when they fuck me.best of all being an anonymous cumdump really shows guys what a cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot whore I am.like what kind of trash just lets any men fuck it bareback without ever seeing the faces of most of the men fucking it.

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So far, all the replies seem to all be of like mind. Some have touched breifly on the real danger of anon blibdfolded hookups.

Being blindfolded and powerless, hearing a total stranger cum into your hotel room with complete command of the situation... Knowing that he could be violent... And doing it anyway because I am DRIVEN by my basest animal needs...

To me, this level of commitment; the complete abandonment of the self, makes my dick leak as much as the fuck I'm gonna get.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I couldn't have said it better. That's me. The more slutty and humiliating the situation, the better -- like taking it ass-to-mouth from a couple of guys whose names I don't know, THEN going to the XXX bookstore to see how many restroom BJs I can give. I like anonymous sex cause I'm a fuckin pig. And the STDs 2-3 x a year? Well, I deserve them, I guess.

Cumdumps definitely do deserve every single STD they get pumped up their asses. They work hard for every single one of them. They debase and degrade themselves by acting like such braindead fuckholes for random and completely anonymous men. Its one thing to be a slut who gets fucked by a lot of men. It's a totally next level thing to be an anonymous men without knowing their name, age, race, what they look like or what they might have. And doing it consistently, looking for men to breed you and most importantly ALWAYS taking loads bareback. They know they are going to get knocked up with all kinds of shit and they know that even the sex pigs that fuck anonymous cumdumps think they are trash. You don't just deserve them faggot, you NEED them.

• Like 5

When I first started having sex, I always wanted to know people first. Then I discovered saunas and gay bars with darkrooms. Somehow this appealed to me, and turned me on a lot more than knowing who I had sex with. Going back home with a strangers cum inside me was something that really turned me on, and kept me hard for hours, and I can keep dreaming about it for days or weeks afterwards. Having sex with people I know is a big turn off now. I don't ask about status. Take any load.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Reading all of this would make a great Cumhole monologue- kinda like Vagina Monologue. Get 10-15 guys on stage each reading about how his hole requires pleasure. 

I saw the vagina monologues and we can do a gay version of the cumhole dialogues - we speak for the top and bottoms lol we can read stuff from here it’s so real but I bet each gay man can speak about his own hole well.

Edited by Japbtm
  • Upvote 1

I think there are different degrees of anonymity. I personally have never been a fan of the blindfold and ass up for anyone that wants to breed me sex. I also don’t care for the dick comes through a wall kind of anonymity. I do like making a connection with a man that I haven’t met and do not know of prior to breeding and having him pound my pussy into next week and then leave without us ever knowing each other’s name or anything about each other. That’s always fun for me.

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1