Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

I am not sure why its so fucking hot , but it drives me wild . Being hooded or face down aas up as an Anonymous strangers fucks me and breeds me is by far my fave thing . There is No feeling as hot as leaving a motel or truck stop with several loads swimming around in my whore body and having NO Idea who put them there !

• Piggy 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, BottomsUp said:

I think it has to do with the lack of emotions or strings attached to the situation. I like the level of risk that’s involved and how I feel like a cheap whore letting random strangers cum inside of me. It’s straight forward and solely about fucking and cumming. That’s it.

I totally agree,

On 12/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, HardOneLA said:

I may have answered this before, buds, and you guys have hit all the nails on the head.  I think it's the complete absence of emotion, as you'd have with a partner or lover.  Anonymous sex allows the true pig in us to come out, to realize what each of us is really meant for in our own ways.  For me it's to serve cocks, any and all, knowing that the destiny if to be bred by them and I become the repository of their seed.    Since I rarely allow myself to cum, which keeps me in heat, as soon as I've been bred by one guy (and presuming he's satiated) I want to be mounted, fucked and bred by the next one.  Call me a pig or...  OINK!

Yes for sure allows us to be the mindless fuck pigs we truly are !

14 hours ago, BareSlutNZ said:

Once you've started taking anon cock you'll find there's no desire to stop. The variety, the way they fuck, how they physically and verbally react when they blow their load, and yes, not knowing who they are or even what they look like and if they're married and playing around or neg or toxic poz breeders. And in a way, and it might seem strange, knowing that i'm unlikely to ever see them in any other situation I can really let myself go and be as downright dirty and verbal as I like in a way that I might feel a bit more restrained with a regular fuck buddy, even if they know I fuck around.

I totally Agree , The first time I got fucked by Anonymous cock m the mind fuck I felt was so wild I new this would be my main focus from then on . My 1st experience was forced on me by a black dom in Tampa that had been fucking me and sharing me for a wail .  He took me to  a glory hole booth and told me to suck any cock that came through the hole . I was a bit spun so did as I was told . After sucking off several cocks . He suddenly grabbed me and spun me around pushing my ass up against the hole . Said its time for you to take some stray cock and cum in your guts bitch . I was caught off guard and tried  unsuccessfully to resist  . as I felt the 1st cock going into me he told me to relax and take it , said I would love it and soon be begging for more lol HE WAS RIGHT  . As I heard the 1st guy moan and new I was taking his load knowing nothing about him , I  felt a wild feeling of pleasure I had never experienced  before . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 1/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, Pogie said:

Any other bottoms ever just get tired of being used by the same group of guys? Sometimes I just have the need to take cock from anon guys, I like the suspense of waiting for the cock reveal, I like not knowing if they are bat shit crazy, poz, married, straight but mostly I just like how they use me like they will never see me again

yep. that's why I take loads from anonymous strangers all the time. I don't even see the faces of most of the men who fuck me and half of them don't even speak to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I did a no loads refused cumdump session in a hotel last week.  Couldn't stop taking anon dick -  the sounds of the door opening, the belt buckle clanging as he unfastens and unzips, is so fucking hot.  The thought that some random stranger just walks in and uses my hole, and then injects his DNA up my guts -- and I'll never see him -- is so hot it's addictive.  I never thought I'd ever be into the cumdump scene, but now it's all I want.  

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1

I hooked up with a regular the other day, I love his fat dick but i need more. Sketchy locations, other guys wandering in, guys who cum from just how slutty I'm acting and I love when it's a straight guy and his wife or gf call during sex, having a big "straight " dick in my mouth while he tries to get her off the phone is soooooo fun

• Upvote 1

Nothing better than 100% anon sex - its why i own several hoods.  Have a regular top for over a year that i have never seen.  I leave the doir unlocked and he comes in, breeds and leaves.  Faceless profile from bbrt - love it!

Take hood to the saunas too guys seem to be pulled towards a blind bottom.  I find i take more loads while blind.  And as others have said its the rush of not knowing if gay, bi, curious, hung, tiny, toxic, rough.  I love the risk, the unknown.

I need to grab ny hood and head ti the sauna haha - if only 😞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love the excitement of anon hookups. I'm very lucky to live here in Las Vegas where there's a also a large number of horny visitors to draw from, as well as a sizable local population of guys.
I enjoy hosting anonymous hotel breed and seeds. As well as cruising the ABS and xxx theaters. But, I also have a group of regulars that I still enjoy having fuck me. Some of these guys have been regulars for a decade or more. It's not an either/or situation for me. I love and appreciate taking loads from my regulars as well as the anonymous loads I find. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

I did a no loads refused cumdump session in a hotel last week.  Couldn't stop taking anon dick -  the sounds of the door opening, the belt buckle clanging as he unfastens and unzips, is so fucking hot.  The thought that some random stranger just walks in and uses my hole, and then injects his DNA up my guts -- and I'll never see him -- is so hot it's addictive.  I never thought I'd ever be into the cumdump scene, but now it's all I want.  

Totally agreed. I love it. If I go to cruising bar, always start my tour in the dark area. Last weekend guys were changing each other behind me. I had no idea who fucked me and who unloaded me. I only had an idea that it had to be the guy I fucked before the others began to fuck me. I love being versa not only but really in dark rooms where I fuck invisible guys and I am fucked by them. Nothing more only cock, and holes, and throats. 

• Like 2

@insatiablebot - A sensory deprivation hood is a full-head mask, usually leather or rubber, with either eye coverings or no eye holes at all, and sound-blocking ear pads. Depending on the design, it may also lack nostril holes and rely solely on the mouth for breathing.

The purpose of this hood is to eliminate a submissive’s ability to sense what a Top is doing so that the first awareness that the Top is even present may be the touch of the Top’s finger on the bottom’s flesh. Only touch and taste, and sometimes smell, are available, which intensifies those sensations in the absence of sight and sound.

Personally I would never use a sensory deprivation hood in an anon hosting setting - it leaves the bottom far too vulnerable in my view. These hoods are designed for BDSM play in which a strong trust relationship has been established. Plus, as a service bottom, it would severely limit my ability to read cues from the Top that I need to heighten his pleasure.

I mean, if you’re an adrenaline junky who likes to flirt with danger, I can definitely see the appeal, but...nope for me.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 12:14 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

yep. that's why I take loads from anonymous strangers all the time. I don't even see the faces of most of the men who fuck me and half of them don't even speak to me.

There's no reason to talk to trash, just dump a load in the hole and move onto the next

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A lot of the pleasure is mental. In addition to all the sexual stimulation the body is receiving, it is allow males to live Naturally and finally separate out the pleasurable act of sex from the emotional act. This comes from having been raised having the Xian church conflating Lust and Love as the same thing and we only should have sexual desire and engagement if there is emotional engagement as well. This is not how Nature works and we have the ability to have sex that way but we also have the ability just to fuk the way our animal brothers do, purely from the pleasure drive that is deep in our primal DNA. Anonymous settings free us from those restraints and allow us the freedom to enjoy sex for the physical  pleasure act it is without any emotional engagement from the many guys we are mating ourselves with. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1