Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

On 1/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, cumfillme said:

I love it (especially in dark rooms) because there's no dancing around, no chit chat, I don;t care what the top looks like and he feels the same about me. It's just about the cock, the fuck, the cum, then next taker.

Yup, cumfillme, there's nothing better than being ass up/face down in a darkroom awaiting a stud's rock hard fuck stick up your hungry hole...tongue fishing with another bareback whore next to you as your well bred fuck hole drips loads onto the floor...the feel of an unseen stud's fingers up your ass as he exclaims "fuck yeah," having felt the loads previously deposited by other unseen studs...as he buries his engorged sex tool deep in your guts and deposits copious amounts of ball snot (hopefully toxic) in your starving boy cunt!!!

• Like 2

It's the feeling of being objectified. I'm no longer a person, just an object that exists only to pleasure others. I become a hole. Waiting to be used for pleasure. I become a cock, filling holes and delivering sensations. It cuts out our conscious mind, with all our hesitations and hang-ups. It's much more primal/animalistic. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

I'm late to the Anon game, but totally get into it at saunas, bathhouses, parks, etc... my hangup is at home -- when I give a stranger my digits and address they know who I am and can easily find out more, while I'm left in the dark -- on the other side of the GH or blindfolded. On some level that's a turn-on, on others it could be career-limiting or cause various problems. Any suggestions for navigating?? Thanks!!

16 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

I'm late to the Anon game, but totally get into it at saunas, bathhouses, parks, etc... my hangup is at home -- when I give a stranger my digits and address they know who I am and can easily find out more, while I'm left in the dark -- on the other side of the GH or blindfolded. On some level that's a turn-on, on others it could be career-limiting or cause various problems. Any suggestions for navigating?? Thanks!!

I love anon fucks, but I do tend to try to weed out the mental cases or those that just seem untrustworthy. If a guy makes it past that filter then I'm ready to be blindfolded, ass up and ready. So far I've been lucky and have had some great successes with it, including a few guys where the whole anon thing went on for years without me ever seeing them with my own eyes. I even had one guy who would either bring an anonymous friend or occasionally send someone else to fuck me instead of him, so I've truly been fucked by guys I've had absolutely no contact with at all other than having them fuck me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me as a TOP who likes to fuck, fuck and fuck more I just love gloryhole sex.

I love not to know who I just fucked. I love it even more  when I notice that a smelly al ready with cum filled ass slides over my cock without asking if bare fucking is oké with me. JUST DO IT. And I love it when the heavy fucked ass smell hits my nose and I see that my cock gets cum ass juice covert , sticky and even better creamy white of the cum.  An extra bonus is when the gloryhole is smelling of ass also covered in cum.... fresh and dried up.  That is fucking like an horny animal in need and makes my day!!20170928_134929a.jpg.4739ebec6c27dbb3479e97915583f5fc.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 4

I can only speak on my experience as a cumdump bottom. But here’s why I like it.

Firstly, there’s no need to go through the draining  “selection” process of picking who gets to fuck me. Anon is so simple, if you have a cock you can fuck me. There’s no need to worry about a Top flaking cause it’s all anon. Another one can just take over. 😅

Also, there’s no pressure since I may or may not see that Top again. I could pass by him on the street and not even know he was in me. I’m sure it’s less pressure on the Top too, especially those who are DL or have a partner. They don’t need to worry about exposure since I don’t know any thing about them. A happy, relaxed Top will always fuck better and give me more anal orgasms. 🥰

Lastly, this may only apply to cumdumps, but I just love a random guy leaving his DNA inside me. I don’t know anything about him but part of him is in me. I always keep it in and let it absorb into me. Eventually his DNA becomes part of me. It’s comforting knowing I’m made up of many Men around the world. ☺️

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 4:09 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

I can only speak on my experience as a cumdump bottom. But here’s why I like it.

Firstly, there’s no need to go through the draining  “selection” process of picking who gets to fuck me. Anon is so simple, if you have a cock you can fuck me. There’s no need to worry about a Top flaking cause it’s all anon. Another one can just take over. 😅

Also, there’s no pressure since I may or may not see that Top again. I could pass by him on the street and not even know he was in me. I’m sure it’s less pressure on the Top too, especially those who are DL or have a partner. They don’t need to worry about exposure since I don’t know any thing about them. A happy, relaxed Top will always fuck better and give me more anal orgasms. 🥰

Lastly, this may only apply to cumdumps, but I just love a random guy leaving his DNA inside me. I don’t know anything about him but part of him is in me. I always keep it in and let it absorb into me. Eventually his DNA becomes part of me. It’s comforting knowing I’m made up of many Men around the world. ☺️

Yes the DNA, of another is so hot knowing it'll always be in our system 👿

• Like 2

Anonymous Sex in its purest form is this:

The bottom willingly sacrifices his maleness to the top by spreading his legs and allowing the top to penetrate him and conquer him internally. This receptivity, submission, accommodation is very feminine. But it is precisely *as a male* that the bottom performs this feminine act. It is as a male and only as a male that he is able to give his maleness as an offering to the top. It is very free, even though it is very natural. The bottom, having given himself entirely to the top, then receives from the top the top's own maleness, which moves inside him and ultimately releases inside him. The bottom becomes yin and the top is yang and they are two men united in a perfect union of masculinity and femininity.

Anal sex is key, because it is the most intimate act two men can share, as well as the most fitting way for a bottom to submit to his top, and for the top to dominate and fill his bottom. As a true man, the top's sexual organ is his penis. The bottom's primary sexual organ is his anus/rectum. The top must always be the clearly masculine, dominant partner. It is totally inappropriate for a bottom to try to command or control his top. Rather, a bottom should revere and submit to his man, and constantly be trying to please him."

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 AM, MartyBB said:

Take hood to the saunas too guys seem to be pulled towards a blind bottom.  I find i take more loads while blind.

Thanks for the advice. I'm into all kinds of anon sex (backrooms, glory holes, hoods, or just not looking at the guy - and of course no question asked), but next time I go to the sauna I won't forget my hood before offering my cum holes in a sling or on a mattress.

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2021 at 8:19 AM, rawdoood said:

It's the feeling of being objectified. I'm no longer a person, just an object that exists only to pleasure others. I become a hole. Waiting to be used for pleasure. I become a cock, filling holes and delivering sensations. It cuts out our conscious mind, with all our hesitations and hang-ups. It's much more primal/animalistic. 

Exactly the same for me.

I love this feeling not to be aperson anymore but only a hole to be used then forgotten as soon as the guy has cummed.

I even get excited by thinking that, maybe, the top would have prefered a normal sexdate. But as he doesn't find someone and needs to unload, he is going for the easy anonymous hole. I love being his second choice.

• Like 2

I only like it if Im being whored out. Otherwise I prefer fuckbuddies, or dating. When I am being whored out I love the feeling of having no control. Sex parties are ok as well, but the random ones became too much trouble to bother. I invest a lot of time in my ass, and can't be bothered with average Anon