Born To Fuck

CumSloppyHole

I think it's a true statement that almost all guys have a substantial instinctual drive to have sex.  It doesn't kick in at birth though, but around puberty (in most), when the messenger/hormone testosterone increases and awakens the sex drive in us. What's fascinating to me is different responses/expressions people have/give to that drive (i.e., "bottoms, tops, gay, straight, bi, trans" and everywhere in between).

I think the ingredients are similar (and inborn) in all of us.  I also think that life is like a chef that puts those ingredients together in each of us creating all the different dishes. I dunno though, it's been a question long asked (nature vs nurture). Most seem to agree that both are involved, but where to draw the lines between the two is the curiosity.

• 2 weeks later...

My ass got bred the first time the day after my13th birthday. He fucked me hard and pumped three loads inside me.  I LOVED it and knew even then I was born to be fucked.  I have never stopped and never regretted it.  I was born a  gay bottom and I am good at it. I have no idea how many different cocks have cum in my ass, but it has to be in the thousands by now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

I was a typical horny 15 year old boy when I talked my 13 year old kid brother into letting me fuck him. We were both virgins with no clue what we were doing and absolutely no idea how much lubrication we needed. I had no idea about self-control either ans rubbed the tiniest amout of lube on my dick before pushing in as hard as I could. Almost as soon as The head was in his ass he started squealing and begging me to stop, but it felt so fucking amazingly good inside him that all I could do was stop pushing and hope I came before he couldn't take any more. It didn't take long, but it did finally provide the amount of lubrication we should have used.

• 3 years later...
On 4/27/2015 at 7:27 AM, samshadowxxx said:

I've been thinking about this more today, and you're right, I really feel like this is my role in life. Although mainstream society would not accept or acknowledge it, at least currently, I feel like there are some boys who are born simply to service cocks and provide sexual relief for men - this is what they are best at in life. In a more open, liberated society there would be official "jobs" for boys like us - perhaps we'd even get paid, but i'd gladly do it for free! I see it as a public service in the same way as a dentist or a barber is providing a service. Any time a man is horny or needs to shoot a load, he can come visit one of us. And what could be more selfless than giving a guy pleasure and helping him to cum?

Seriously, there's nothing I enjoy more than getting a guy's dick hard and helping him to cum. I feel so proud and happy when I see him get an erection or shoot a load because of something i've done for him!

your such a slut . its great your enjoyment of fucking centred on pleasiuring a real mans cock 

On 4/26/2015 at 2:27 PM, samshadowxxx said:

I've been thinking about this more today, and you're right, I really feel like this is my role in life. Although mainstream society would not accept or acknowledge it, at least currently, I feel like there are some boys who are born simply to service cocks and provide sexual relief for men - this is what they are best at in life. In a more open, liberated society there would be official "jobs" for boys like us - perhaps we'd even get paid, but i'd gladly do it for free! I see it as a public service in the same way as a dentist or a barber is providing a service. Any time a man is horny or needs to shoot a load, he can come visit one of us. And what could be more selfless than giving a guy pleasure and helping him to cum?

Seriously, there's nothing I enjoy more than getting a guy's dick hard and helping him to cum. I feel so proud and happy when I see him get an erection or shoot a load because of something i've done for him!

This slut feels the same way, and is not ashamed to do it.

• Upvote 1

Totally. As a total cumdump and cockpig I do actually feel taking mens' cocks and seed is not only what I am here for but what sustains and drives me. I get the most complete feeling of ecstacy when a man's cock is in me

• 1 month later...

My maths teacher started fucking me when I was 14 and from then on I am totally addicted to being fucked and bred. I never top, never have never will and have no interest in it I am just at my happiest when servicing men - either with either of my holes. It will never change and I am just totally addicted to cock and seed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozpig said:

My maths teacher started fucking me when I was 14 and from then on I am totally addicted to being fucked and bred. I never top, never have never will and have no interest in it I am just at my happiest when servicing men - either with either of my holes. It will never change and I am just totally addicted to cock and seed.

How are you at math?

• Haha 2