25 y.o. Bug Chaser Takes The Plunge

• Administrators

*****GETTING ACQUAINTED*****

We met on the Net, and I meet lots of guys online; but this Kid was different. I am a Gifter, and he was a Chaser if there ever was one. I've POZZED a few guys in my time, but he was 25. I kept asking, "Are you sure? Are you ready for the BUG?"

"Yes," Simon said. He'd barebacked long enough to know that he never wanted latex up his Ass again, although his odds of getting POZZED were excellent.

After a month of chatter back-and-forth, I figured Simon genuinely wanted to convert. It was just a matter of who, when, and where. I suggested he cum to one of our bareback parties. It was Saturday night, and I hoped to do the weekend with him: a one-on-one on Thursday followed by an invitation-only POZZING party Friday.

**********THURSDAY**********

I was delighted to find the Boy exactly as advertised—a Twink at 25, if a very determined one. We couldn't wait to get to the motel and let our hair down. As soon as the door closed behind us, we passionately embraced, kissing and feeling each other up. He wanted to clean up; and by the time he got out of the shower, I lay naked on the bed. He took every opportunity to tease my Manhood, knowing full well how desperately I wanted to blow my Load up his NEG Mancunt.

I'd left Lube in the bathroom; but despite all the grease, he was very tight. I just let the weight of my body push my Shaft into that Bubble Butt, till my Balls rested firmly against his Ass Crack. I wanted him to get used to me before I bred his Ass.

I pulled him to his knees, doggie-style, and was able to get in a little deeper, enough to make him gasp. Then I began slow, rhythmic strokes, my hands on his hips, hugging him, holding on tight. My Balls started tingling so I lit into him—long deep strokes—all the way in—then out again.

"Fuck me! Knock me up! POZ my Hole! Give me your Babies!"

All of which made me want to fuck the shit out of the little Cunt. I told him I was gonna cum—the moment he'd been waiting for—Conversion! And when I shot: "Remember this, and cherish it!"

Poison Jizz spurted up his Bubble Butt. He began to jack, and would have shot; but I told him to cut the shit and take his POZZING like a Man. I kept working my Toxic Seed up his sore NEG Butt, trying every trick in the book to make him one of us. Finally I let him roll over so we could kiss. He was incredibly passionate and appreciative of my Dirty Seed.

It didn't take much to get me stiff again, and soon we were fucking missionary style. He wrapped his long, smooth legs around my hips and dug his callused heels into my Butt, forcing me in deeper.

After that second Fuck, we lay there cuddling. He ran his fingers through my hair and thanked me profusely, calling me Daddy—not so much a reference to the difference in our ages—as to the very real possibility that I was now the Father of his Babies. I felt his stiff Cock against my tummy, and knew he had to get off lest he burst.

"OK, Boy, I want that last NEG Load of yours." I slipped down and engulfed his Cockhead between my lips, his Piss Slit oozing profusely. I licked it off, willowy cobwebs of Boy Spooge connecting him and me. Then down on him again till his overstimulated Rod began to pulse.

That night, while we were cuddling, I rolled him on his side and slid back in, We fell asleep like that, my Cock marinating in my own Dirty Seed, while traces of his youthful Jizz still steeped deep within in the periodontal cavities of my teeth and gums.

**********F R I D A Y**********

I’d asked ten POZ Tops to join us, knowing full well not all would attend. I'd also invited a Bottom, so there'd be a ready source of Fuck Meat at all times. The Kid was the only NEG attending.

At the appointed hour they began to show, and each was introduced to Simon. I explained that the party was on his behalf, and admission was contingent upon depositing at least one POZ Load up the Twink's Ass. No one objected.

They were a varied lot. The two Blacks were real hunks. The whites included a bear like myself, a swishy Fag whom you'd never suspect of being a Top, and one old Troll. With me that made six Tops, plus my Bottom friend, and my Boy.

The two Blacks started with the Kid while I fucked my Bottom Bud. The others followed my lead and took on the Bottom. I'd already put a Load up his Ass, so each of them slid home on my virility.

Everything was copacetic until the Blacks decided to double dick the Kid. I knew the Boy had never taken two Cocks at once. He'd had a Dick and a Dildo in him once, or so he said; but that's as far as he had gone.

One of the Dudes got him to sit on his Dick, then very astutely pulled him down, chest-to-chest, to kiss him, thus exposing his Mancunt. The second Black got in between their legs and maneuvered his big Dick in next to his Pal's. The Black underneath held the Kid tight, smothering his laments with kisses. The two black Dicks were mashed together in Whitey's tiny Cunt, two sets of POZ Cocks in one NEG Pussy, united by stringy ropes of slimey Ass Juice and POZ Seed.

After that, the party became a fucking free-for-all. I went out for a smoke; and when I returned, I was pleased to see the Youth was screwing one of the Blacks (payback time) who, in turn, was fucking my Bottom Bud.

We lost track of how many Loads he took that night, but I doubted any Dude could take that much POZ Cum and still remain NEG.

**********SATURDAY**********

We slept late and opted to order breakfast in, as Simon said there was no way he was going out in public with Cum still dripping from his Ass. That afternoon we went swimming in the motel pool. The cool water and the sun's warm rays seemed to reinvigorate us both, or so I thought; but afterwards we napped till party time.

We arrived early to give our Host some quality time with Target One. We strapped him in the Sling; he rimmed his Ass, spit on his Dick, and screwed the shit out of the Kid.

A few more guests arrived, and when our Host pulled out, a blob of POZ Cum plopped on the floor, to the onlookers' delight. A former Marine with a beer-can Cock approached the Kid, and soon the chains were rattling again.

I had one of my Buds bent over the fuck table when I glanced over at the Sling and saw the pained expression on Simon's face. One of our associates is a Daddy hung like a horse. After the Marine, the Daddy quickly rammed it home. Thing is—Daddy's Tool is immense, curving upwards at the head. Though the guy is wont to plow in hard and sock it to his mates, it takes him forever to get it off. I felt sorry for the Kid.

We've all heard the fucking sound of two sweaty bodies, flesh-on-flesh; but there it grew so loud everyone stopped in their tracks to stare. I nudged my way past the voyeurs to take a closer look. Inspired by the exuberance with which Daddy had used the Youth, the partygoers’ mood turned ominous, with catcalls to "Breed the Kid!"

The Maestro finished and pulled out, leaving the Youngster twisting in the wind. Simon was wiped; his head was limp. I had to get him out of there before the other vultures got to him. I helped him over to the couch and gave him a roll of toilet paper with which to wipe himself.

To my chagrin, when I turned around, he was back in the Sling again—another compatriot up his Ass. I had to hand it to the Kid—he had more Balls than Common Sense.

A line had formed, and he took us all on. Never one to cast aspersions upon the joys of bareback sex, I joined the foray. The Queen ahead of me wasn't nearly big enough to fill the Boy's slack Cunt. But he pulled his Dick out, awash in Spooge, and jacked—and as he shot—he plunged back in and bathed the gutsy Youth in yet another Load of Poison Jizz.

I inserted my Rod very gently in the Boy, his pulverized Pussy now leaking Crimson Spooge. I shifted to-and-fro to slosh around in the oceans of the Manseed, and knew I, too, could never cum in that cavernous morass. So I borrowed the trick the Queen had used—and jacked—till I added my Manseed to the potent Sperm Bank incubating in the Youth.

Last of all, Big Daddy's Partner still hadn't had a chance. Though not nearly as endowed as his older Mate, he had a reputation for fucking Ass and fucking well. Meanwhile a toothless Old Troll bent over the Sling to suck the Youth. Overcome by the irresistible two-pronged assault, the Boy's Ass tightened up. Big Daddy's Lover suddenly found himself engulfed in a much tauter Hole. The Kid blew his Load in the toothless old Troll's mouth at the same time Daddy's Lover shot up his Ass.

The Top pulled out, his PA dripping the prettiest pink Spunk. The afterbirth excited one Sick Pup, who used his syphilised lips to soothe the Youngster's pummeled Ass. That drove Simon insane!

By then the party was winding down. Again I helped the Twink over to the couch. Disheveled hair, awash with sweat, swollen Ass Lips oozing speckled Cum, gobs of Spooge peppering his legs—he was a mess.

I got the Boy a Coke to drink and he gulped it down, though I cautioned him to take it slow. He had to piss, and prolonged his stay—shitting God knows what—annoying those who wanted in the tiny downstairs john. Twice I had to check on him to make sure he was okay.

The rest of the guys were showering and cleaning up, putting on their clothes and saying good-byes, with the usual exchange of hastily jotted names and numbers that would likely never see the light of day.

We'd been among the first to arrive, and were the last to leave. Finally I got the Kid cleaned up enough to put on his clothes. By the time we got back to the motel, a mere 10 minutes away, his shorts were soaked again. I told him unless he douched (and we hadn't cum equipped for that) the Spooge would likely drip all night. As we climbed into bed my Dick sprang to life; but I knew the Kid couldn't take anymore, so I let him cuddle up against me—and like so, we fell asleep.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...