Grooming

tallslenderguy

This is a very cool community. Thank you rawtop for creating a place where we can meet others like us. :-)

With exceptions that are too few to innumerate, I am a total bottom (i.e., every once in awhile, I enjoy sticking my cock in a warm ass, butt am not obsessed with it like I am receiving). For me being a bottom refers to my ass, hole, cunt, pussy, not my mouth....  I can use my mouth, and even like to, but not for long. My main desire is a top who's main desire is a guys ass, hole, cunt, pussy ( or whatever he may call it). 

One of my fantasy desires is to meet someone who is a groomer.  To me a "groomer" is someone obsessed in the opposite way that I am (i.e., they are obsessed about man hole), but has taken it to another level when it comes to getting what they want. They have turned it into an art form.  We all know that getting a bottom is easy, so "art form" is far from necessary, but it is a way of making sex more exciting for both parties. Here is an example of what I am talking about:

Before moving I had a FB who I would describe as a "groomer."  I met him on CL. His ad said that he liked to give massage and thats what I responded to. It took me quite awhile before I figured out this guy is a groomer, though looking back I can see how he controlled things right from the beginning even though I thought I was the one getting (a massage). He always wanted me to host and he always had certain ground rules (of control it turned out). He always wanted me to leave my door unlocked and be waiting in a darkened room lying face down naked and blind folded. We got together dozens of times, but I never saw him once.

The first time he came over, he gave me a long, sensuous massage (all face down, which should have been a clue for me). He was so good at what he did that when he left I felt both totally relaxed and totally wired. He managed to get me totally sexually aroused and hungry, but didn't sate my arousal, just provoked it.  He was already "grooming" me for the future. He only teased my hole. I found out later he did that for 2 reasons: one, to gauge me (i.e., find out if I was a bottom), and two: to make me hungry for more. He left my ass twitching I was so horny for more. 

After the first time, his "massages" became more and more focused on my ass. He always took the time to massage the rest of my body, but that became a short (but never felt hurried or rushed) procedure. That was a huge part of how hot this was, he never felt like he was in a rush or hurry, which spoke to me of perfect control, because no matter how turned on I was, he was always in control. 

What I learned, over time, was he was into opening my hole. That was his real desire all along. He got totally turned on by controlling and opening a guys cunt. He never fucked me, which at first both frustrated me and left me wanting more. He would use his mouth, hands and toys.  Part of what made this very sensual was being blind folded all the time. I could tell that he brought toys and lubes because he would lay them out on my bed so they were touching my body. I couldn't see the toys, but I could feel them against me. Like a blind person, I could only imagine what was coming.  

He was so slow and purposeful about how he did things, I often couldn't figure out what he was doing. He wouldn't let me talk, but was very verbal, but not in a loud or forceful way. He would be working a toy into my hole and would encourage with words like "that's it, open your cunt for me...," which totally made me compliant. He liked to rim me after opening me with toys... or I thought he was rimming me. I found out after awhile that his rimming was really sucking on the edges of my cunt, helping it to rosebud (he took a picture of my cunt and sent it to me after one session and he had thoroughly rosebudded it and I didn't even realize it when it was happening). 

I moved away, but he told me after I moved that he had planned many things for me that we never got to. One was to tie me up spread eagle on my bed and pimp my hole out. While he didn't want to fuck me himself, he liked owning my hole and doing with it as he pleased. What made it so hot was how he did it. He was almost stealthy about getting what he wanted. 

• Upvote 5