In The Steam Room With People Watching!

With a big nod to Scottyrim’s story “Steamroom.”

When I entered the steam room, the hot moist air billowed around me and then settled down again as I eased the door shut behind me. I looked around me and saw two young guys were sitting on the right side platform and they were jerking each other. On the left side, two guys were sitting towards the back. The two young guys were rather well built,but the the two on the left looked a bit gaunt and wasted.  I knew what that meant, although I had to admit that they still looked kind of handsome.

I sat near the two guys on the right and attempted to join in their play but they made it plain that my participation was unwelcome, so I sat quietly for a while, enjoying the stress-relieving heat. As I looked around the room, my eyes kept returning to the two guys in the opposite corner. Each time I looked, their eyes were gazing at me steadily. Neither hostile, nor friendly, they just seemed kind of curious as they looked back at me. I smiled nervously and this got their smiles in return.

One of them, he was the shorter of the two at about 5’10”, got up and came over to where I was sitting on the wooden platform. He had a very nice cock, somewhat swollen from all the heat. It waggled temptingly back and forth as he crossed the room, making it impossible not to stare at it.

“See anything you like?” he asked.

I was too tongue-tied to respond.

“I do,” he continued, and with that he reached out, put his hands on my bare shoulders and pushed me flat onto my back. My legs were still hanging over the edge, bent at the knees, so that my toes were just brushing the floor.  Then he leaned over and started gently manipulating my cock.

I was getting charged up and it felt amazingly good. I didn’t know what to think. My mind was racing. This guy was pushing all the right buttons but he was clearly in the grip of the virus. I knew that what we were doing was safe but it somehow seemed to be going awfully fast. I knew we should stop at some point but I could not clearly figure out what that point was going to be. All I knew was that I was getting hotter and hotter and it wasn’t the steam. He kept stroking, squeezing and tugging my dick, rolling it in his hand and gently pinching the head. My eyes closed, and my head began rolling around with my mouth agape.

The massage stopped and I felt a hand gently grip my chin. I opened eyes and looked up as he turned my head towards him. I saw that he had moved up along my body, walked around the end of the platform and was now right next to my head. “You like that, don’t you?” With that he leaned over me and his cock swung forward and hovered over my still open mouth. He gazed at me calmly and said, “There’s something you can do for me!” I shook slightly as a thrill or shiver ran through my body.  “Relax! Everything’s gonna be okay.”

With that, he smiled and lowered his cock into my open mouth. I moaned in surprise and fear as well as sheer lust. He repeated, “It’s gonna be okay.”

Now, I’m a born cocksucker so my mouth knew what to do. I suckled on the head, then moved up and down his growing shaft. I felt his hand return to fondling my dick, but when I twisted my neck to look down there I was shocked to see that his friend had taken over that task. I hadn’t even heard him get up and join us. He nudged his way between my knees. When he suddenly widened his stance my legs were spread apart. His cock was fully erect, not too thick, but about eight inches in length.

At this moment I knew I was in great danger. Here I was with two men clearly infected by the bug. One was see-sawing his cock in and out of my mouth, and the other was standing between my legs, his hard cock already starting to drip toxic pre-cum. The two young guys opposite had ceased their play and were silently staring at the unfolding scene with a mixture of wonder and horror. They could see that I was in trouble. With the stranger’s dick in my mouth I couldn’t do much more than utter moans which could have meant anything. I gazed at them with mute appeal. Could they possibly save me from this situation? With relief I saw that one of them jumped up and hurriedly left the steam room. Help would be here soon, I thought, until he suddenly returned alone. He had gone to retrieve his phone so that he could capture the events on video.

Despite my fears, I was also consumed by sexual need. These two men had seduced me, with hardly a word being spoken, and now I was teetering on the verge of the unthinkable. I looked up. The first guy smiled reassuringly. I could tell from his unwavering expression that there was no chance of stopping them. Some part of me had already surrendered to their will. It was simply understood that I was going to bottom for them. Here and now, with the other two as witnesses.

The taller of the two gaunt men began to nudge into me with his cock. “Uh-uh!” said the shorter man. “Today, I go first!” With that, he changed places with his friend. As he entered me, my toes began to flex and curl as the flash from the phone camera lit up the room.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20

Next part?? LOL! That was the END. I thought that what made this tale hot was the silent seduction. Progressing from thinking, "uh-oh!" to the point where he realizes he's going to, OMG!,  bottom for them willingly.

We all know what comes next...all that fucking and sucking and pozzing that is much, much hotter if left to the imagination!

Glad you liked it!

Edited by jackdaw
  • Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

yes hot story.... I love steam rooms.... especially because you can't see fuck after about two meters and when it's dark even less... and I never ever seen anybody bring his cellphone into a steam room... for the simple reason that the water vapor would fuck up the electronics but also because the photos would come out entirely grey because the lens would be fogged up... Hahahaha

Sorry I had to crash your story a bit but never mind the intention was a hot story and you did that alright...   :P  :D  :lol:  :2thumbs:  :cool:

• 4 years later...
25 minutes ago, jackdaw said:

Wow! I just ran across this story on page 61. It must have been the first one that I posted. A blast from the past! 💦💦💦🦠🦠🦠☣☣☣

Any chance of a follow-up haeheheh. Love your stories. Hard now