Neg Guy Knowingly Takes His First Poz Load

• Administrators

I had been barebacking for years and never asked guys their status. While I was never an overt chaser, the idea of taking POZ Cum turned me on. I loved reading Conversion Stories. Today I write ‘em. I suppose I wanted to get bred all along.

In the late fall I connected with a guy from Gay.Com. He was a real Bareback Pig.! We'd both stopped using Condoms, gloves, and other Safe Sex paraphernalia.

When he fingered my Pussy, I asked him to fuck me. He said he'd have to pull out cause he didn't want to cum up my Ass. I asked him why not; and he said that he was POZ, and I was still NEG.

I almost flipped! Never before had I known in advance that the guy about to fuck me was POZ. That was a first! In essence I got down on my knees and begged him for his Cum!

He got this shit eatin' grin on his face. "Let's see if I got this straight. You WANNA get POZZED ?"

"FUCK, YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME!"

He started to screw me like there was no tomorrow, ranting about the Bad Seed he was about to plant up my Butt; that there could be no turning back; and that, from that day forth, all my partners would be at risk.

I got rock hard. He told me he was gonna shoot. We both came—he up my Ass—and I, all over my chest—probably the most prolific Load of my life.

He stayed the night. I took a couple more Loads and gave him two back. I fisted him for over an hour. After that we talked of the BUG till the morning sun shone blood red on our Dicks. He made me promise to call him if and when I got "the Flu."

Nine days later I woke up sick as a dog and soaking wet. I called him and told him I didn't feel so good.

He stressed how awesome it would be if I hit the Baths—while my immune system was depressed and my Viral Load was outta sight.

THOUGH I FELT LIKE SHIT, I dragged my Butt down to the Tubs. I ended up taking five Loads up the Ass and two down my throat. But there was a price to pay for my contagious escapade—I almost had to crawl home to bed where I stayed put for a week.

It was spring before I finally got tested. I don't know why I postponed it so long. The Baths were offering free HIV testing, and I availed myself.

Two weeks later I called and gave my code-number to the little Fairy on the other end of the line. He hemmed and hawed, and ended up making me an appointment with a Counselor. She turned out to be a loquacious old spinster, who commiserated with me for half an hour before pronouncing me POZ. I could barely keep a straight face.

That night I had dinner with my NEG ex-Lover. As usual, I fucked his Ass. So far I have 5 confirmed Conversions to my credit, the first being the aforementioned ex-Lover, and the latest, a neat little drama student down the hall.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

• 1 year later...

Great story. I always barebacked. One night, at a BB party, I met a young guy that was full-blown. I do not know what possessed me, but i told him to fuck me; very spur of the moment. I hadn't been fucked in years...literally. Hurt like hell. Afterward, I bled for almost a week. But, it took.

Now, I like the feeling of being POZ. Never got the flu but I do test POZ. I'm considering taking more full-blown seed. Hate to bottom, but I want more full-blown cum in my ass. It would be hot to find a man with the sores on his cock.

I have 8 confirmed conversions. One guy has since died. Now, my cock is a dick of death. I feel awesome.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Just took my first known poz load. Felt great to hold it in til after lunch and push it out onto my hand to worship. Must have been exposed anon prior with all the loads I have taken at Slammers Ft. Lauderdal, but this was special knowing it was a poz load going in.

• 4 years later...

First POZ load I took was special for the both of us - for him because he thought no one would ever love him and want to have sex with him again, and for me because I could give my love, lust, and ass to another in pain.      I have always barebacked, never insisted on a condom, and for a while only had sex with men who were POZ.    Somehow I am still negative.   

• Upvote 1