Charged Cum Is "different"

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

i am by no means a chaser.  i understand the risks of bareback sex and i accept those risks because i cannot imagine anything but raw sex.  And i fucking love sex.  i think of nothing but cock and cum 24/7, and to my way of thinking, there is no such thing as too much sex, too many loads, too big a cock.  Not only is there no such thing as too much; for me there is no such thng as enough.

And so, i am not inclined to refuse loads.  i consider it my duty to accept any man's load.  This is why i was put on Earth.  So i do not ask the dude's status.  First, it is impolite.  Second, i am going to take his load anyway, and take it raw, so what's the purpose of even inquiring?

So when one of my fuck buds -- we'll call him George -- called yesterday and said that he was horny as fuck and missing my sweet cunt, i readily agreed to come over.  i know that George is poz, but, in line with my philosophy of life, that made no difference.  George is fucking gorgeous, his cum is as sweet as candy (i've eaten a lot of it), he shoots massive loads, and is one of the best fucks i know. 

i get to George's place around 8:00 last night and George is there in all his glory.  He answers the door dressed in loose basketball type shorts.  It's obvious that he's wearing no underwear.  He's shirtless.  my ass is starting to twitch.  George leads me into his TV room and there are three other guys there, watching a baseball game on TV.   i'll call them Tom, Dick and Harry.  Each is more gorgeous than the next.  George explains:  "I told my buds about your talented cunt and they all want a piece of it."  George goes on, "Two of the guys are poz like me.  One isn't  poz yet.  Let's see how talented you are bitch."

And so a long evening started.  i sucked each of them off while they watched the game and, of course, swallowed their loads.  Over the next several hours (until like 3:00am) each of them fucked me.  A couple of them fucked me twice.  As the party was breaking up, George turned to me and said, simply, "Well?"  "Tom is still neg," i replied.  i was right.

i always thought that taking poz loads -- that is knowingly taking  poz loads -- added a certain excitement to the sex.  It's like playing with fire, like public sex.  The risk involved makes it that much hotter.  But this was just everyday, journeyman fucking, and still i could tell the neg load.  Poz cum is just different

What a fun night you had. I have the same view as you. I never ask status. I'm going to take the load anyway, so why ask. I love it when he tells me I'm getting his charged load as he unloads inside me. I also get off on the risk.